Windows 10: I'm stuck here

Discus and support I'm stuck here in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/BadNameThinkerOfer [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hx0ssm/im_stuck_here/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/BadNameThinkerOfer, Jul 24, 2020.

1. I'm stuck here

/u/BadNameThinkerOfer, Jul 24, 2020

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jul 27, 2020
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jul 27, 2020
  4. I'm stuck here

is it possible to hand build a motherboard?

Might I suggest you simply build a computer, making notes and taking pictures step by step. Most people (probably including your teacher) have no idea even where to start building a computer. You'll do fine, and if you get stuck we're here to help ya out! *Toast :toast:

thoughtdisorder, Jul 27, 2020
Thema:

I'm stuck here

1. I'm stuck here - Similar Threads - I'm stuck here

2. I'm in a real pickle here...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm in a real pickle here...: to make a long story short, nvdia released a trojan virus yesterday, I was dumb enough to fall for it, I had no choice but to factory reset but now I get an error when trying to log in, booting safe mode would've worked if my laptop's keyboard would function in safe mode but...
  3. I'm in a real pickle here...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm in a real pickle here...: to make a long story short, nvdia released a trojan virus yesterday, I was dumb enough to fall for it, I had no choice but to factory reset but now I get an error when trying to log in, booting safe mode would've worked if my laptop's keyboard would function in safe mode but...
  4. I'm in a real pickle here...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. So here's the mess I'm in

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    So here's the mess I'm in: So far I've been having a hellish experience with windows 10 and after a recent update some things have been happening. One thing I noticed was the sudden inability to access the action center along with the inability to access the sound setting in the task bar. Both of those...
  6. I'm Stuck

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I'm Stuck: I have a personal Microsoft account but I wanted SharePoint and things that are on work accounts. Can I create a work account for myself? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-stuck/39683d99-2397-42dc-bc01-91ff5558bbd1
  7. What now? Followed step-by-step to clean install Win10 and I'm stuck here

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What now? Followed step-by-step to clean install Win10 and I'm stuck here: https://imgur.com/a/3y5j1aL I followed a tedious and tiring guide on how to clean install Windows 10. Deleted the other partitions as said, and now I can't install the OS. I tried troubleshooting via cmd using another guide, and nothing. Did I fuck up my hard drive? I have...
  8. Stuck here,need help

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Stuck here,need help: [img] can anyone help me why i stuck here.. need help from ur expert.. my laptop dell Inspiron 14R 34125
  9. BSOD during upgrade on Dell laptop....I'm stuck here...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD during upgrade on Dell laptop....I'm stuck here...: Okay, so here's what I did to my Dell Inspiron 15 7559: It had Windows 10 Home already installed on it. But I wanted Windows 10 Pro 64bit. So while I was in the running system, I used Minitool Partition Wizard to format the C drive. Knowing that it was gonna scream since I...
  10. Anyone here stuck at 9926 ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Anyone here stuck at 9926 ?: Like my eM350? What did you do to upgrade to the newer builds? 6172