Windows 10: I’m stuck in a automatic startup repair loop please help me

Discus and support I’m stuck in a automatic startup repair loop please help me in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I’m stuck in a automatic startup repair loop please help me and I’m really scared cause I have tons of school to do submitted by /u/idk-wht-two-put... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/idk-wht-two-put, Oct 22, 2020.

1. I’m stuck in a automatic startup repair loop please help me

I’m stuck in a automatic startup repair loop please help me and I’m really scared cause I have tons of school to do

submitted by /u/idk-wht-two-put
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/idk-wht-two-put, Oct 22, 2020
  2. Remon Ont Win User

Windows 10 is stuck in Automatic Repair loop

Hi Robert,

Automatic Repair loop is a feature designed to help you fix some PC issues in Windows. It might fail to work sometimes and stuck in a startup repair loop in Windows 10.

The two most common cases of the Windows Automatic Repair loop issue are:

1. Windows Automatic Repair stuck on a black screen with "Preparing Automatic Repair" error message.

2. Windows Automatic Repair failed and said, "Automatic repair couldn't repair your PC".

We suggest that you try the solutions provided by community experts on this
    link
    and let us know how it goes.

We will wait for your response.

Remon Ont, Oct 22, 2020
  3. larry Win User
    larry, Oct 22, 2020
  4. I’m stuck in a automatic startup repair loop please help me

Automatic Repair Loop

Hi Charlene,

Your concern regarding the device going into an Automatic Repair Loop can be caused by change on its settings/configuration or broken system files. To effectively assist you with your concern, can confirm if you've made any changes on your device prior to
    your concern?

As an initial step to get back into the normal Windows screen, we suggest that you perform a
    Startup repair. The repair will attempt to fix any broken components/files which may prevent your device from booting properly. To do this, follow the steps below:

• On theAutomatic Repair screen, select Advanced options.
    • Select Troubleshoot.
    • Select Advanced options.
    • Select Startup Repair.

We'll appreciate if you can send us an update.

Darwin Dim, Oct 22, 2020
Thema:

I’m stuck in a automatic startup repair loop please help me

1. I’m stuck in a automatic startup repair loop please help me - Similar Threads - I’m stuck automatic

2. My pc stuck in a Automatic repair loop please help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc stuck in a Automatic repair loop please help: Help help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-stuck-in-a-automatic-repair-loop-please-help/825423e3-d32f-4fca-8725-c0e05ed9c56f
  3. My pc stuck in a Automatic repair loop please help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My pc stuck in a Automatic repair loop please help: Help help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-stuck-in-a-automatic-repair-loop-please-help/825423e3-d32f-4fca-8725-c0e05ed9c56f
  4. My pc stuck in a Automatic repair loop please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Startup Repair Loop? Can someone help me please? Thanks

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Startup Repair Loop? Can someone help me please? Thanks: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/leowiddall1 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l9e162/startup_repair_loop_can_someone_help_me_please/
  6. Automatic repair loop - Please help

Automatic repair loop - Please help: My laptop froze and crashed then went into automatic repair but it keeps saying it failed showing Log file:C:\windows\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt submitted by /u/ItsJustWill98 [link] [comments]...
  7. Help stuck in Automatic Repair Loop?!

Help stuck in Automatic Repair Loop?!: So all was fine until one evening my PC froze. Restarted the PC. Enters Automatic Repair. After trying every method I reinstall windows. 4 hours later, after setting up all my files and settings, I restart the PC. Guess what... Windows f**king Automatic Repair ! Any...
  8. I’m stuck in startup repair please Help!

in Windows 10 Support
    I’m stuck in startup repair please Help!: So my pc starts undoing changes an infinite amount of times so I enabled safe mode which worked but I was unable to put the correct password even though I did. I went to advanced options and accidentally clicked on startup repair and now I’m stuck. Since I don’t know the...
  9. I’m stuck in Automatic Repair Mode - Need help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I’m stuck in Automatic Repair Mode - Need help: So everytime I try and restart my pc it goes into automatic repair mode and comes up it cannot repair my PC and the error message is (C:\windows\system32\LogFiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt) I tried to fixboot is also but says my acess is denied... I tried to startup with a...
  10. Stuck in startup/automatic repair loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck in startup/automatic repair loop: Hi Team, My family member’s computer seem to be having issues with startup with Windows 10 today, which seem to be after some updates released. Basically the computer is stucked in the start up spinning dots and automatic repair section after trying to hard boot the PC...