Windows 10: Im stuck in a loop help pls

Discus and support Im stuck in a loop help pls in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi i deleted an admin then factory reset my laptop now its stuck in a loop and keeps coming up with this Startup repair couldnt repair your pc log... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RyanMcKenzie5, Jan 6, 2020.

1. Im stuck in a loop help pls

Hi

i deleted an admin then factory reset my laptop now its stuck in a loop and keeps coming up with this

Startup repair couldnt repair your pc log file: E:\recovery\windowsRE\winre.wim\system32\logfiles\srt\srttrail.txt

i have tried alot of things yet nothing is working so pls i really need some help.

:)

RyanMcKenzie5, Jan 6, 2020
  2. qubit Win User

i update bios then black screen ???? pls help me 980ti

@smoka Great you fixed it and would be interesting to know how you did it. Care to list the basic steps you took to do it so that it can help others stuck in the same situation?

qubit, Jan 6, 2020
  3. Decrypt Win User
    Windows 10 stuck in diagnostics loop

Laptop : Sony vaio Model number : SVF152125NB Running O.S : dual boot (Windows 10 and Ubuntu)

After the last update (probably at June 2018, I don't remember the exact update name/ID) from Windows, my pc is stuck in the Infinite loop of "diagnosing your PC ".

I tried with going into recovery mode but using that method also ends up in this loop.

After this issue I am using Ubuntu by using force shut down method. And turn on which results in grub option.

Anyone pls suggest me the solution !!

Decrypt, Jan 6, 2020
  4. Im stuck in a loop help pls

Stuck in a loop after windows performed repair

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Community.

We understand your concern and we will provide the information required to help you resolve the issue.

As per the information that you have provided, I suggest that you perform Power Drain as you are stuck in a loop and this might help you access the desktop screen. To learn how to perform this follow the steps below

• Unplug the charger and remove the battery of your laptop, if using a desktop remove the power
      cord.
    • Press and hold the Power button for 30sec
    • Plug the charger/power cord and restart system

Hope this helps

Vanessa Sohtun, Jan 6, 2020
Thema:

Im stuck in a loop help pls

1. Im stuck in a loop help pls - Similar Threads - stuck loop help

2. pls help me im stuck with this on my screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pls help me im stuck with this on my screen: helpp please i have to finish my assignment https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pls-help-me-im-stuck-with-this-on-my-screen/2d7e044a-f49e-4934-abff-9e6c39cda8e7
  3. pls help me im stuck with this on my screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    pls help me im stuck with this on my screen: helpp please i have to finish my assignment https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pls-help-me-im-stuck-with-this-on-my-screen/2d7e044a-f49e-4934-abff-9e6c39cda8e7
  4. pls help me im stuck with this on my screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Pls help im so confused

Pls help im so confused: I bought minecraft bedrock edition on my xbox a few years ago then I got a windows pc and when I go to the microsoft store on my pc it says I need to buy it again. Please tell me why this is happening...
  6. Pls help im so confused

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pls help im so confused: I bought minecraft bedrock edition on my xbox a few years ago then I got a windows pc and when I go to the microsoft store on my pc it says I need to buy it again. Please tell me why this is happening...
  7. Im desperate...pls help

Im desperate...pls help: So, during the installation of nvidia's latest drivers, my screen went black for good. And even though I know the problem is the drivers, I literally cant do anything on the PC anymore. When I start the computer I see the motherboard logo then it goes black right away. I...
  8. Im desperate...pls help

in Windows 10 Customization
    Im desperate...pls help: So, during the installation of nvidia's latest drivers, my screen went black for good. And even though I know the problem is the drivers, I literally cant do anything on the PC anymore. When I start the computer I see the motherboard logo then it goes black right away. I...
  9. Im desperate...pls help

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. Help pls im clueless

in Windows 10 Support
    Help pls im clueless: Hi all, so I have just build a new pc, it is only the third one that I have ever made and I am experiencing an issue, It happens at seemingly random times, but everything kind of freezes but not entirely. For example, if a youtube vid is playing the picture will freeze...