Windows 10: I'm stuck in a loop windows 10 says can't find my pin then says wants password for this...

Discus and support I'm stuck in a loop windows 10 says can't find my pin then says wants password for this... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; im loosing my mind over this ive seen all the videos and called everyone the only thing I found out is this was a glitch long time ago and they new it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by leehardy2, Mar 2, 2024.

1. leehardy2 Win User

I'm stuck in a loop windows 10 says can't find my pin then says wants password for this...

im loosing my mind over this ive seen all the videos and called everyone the only thing I found out is this was a glitch long time ago and they new it so its the hell with us

:)

leehardy2, Mar 2, 2024
  2. offcj Win User

Stuck in automatic repair loop and user password says it’s incorrect

My Laptop is stuck in automatic repair loop and I was planning on resetting it to solve it but most of the sections on the blue screen require an admin password which I typed in but says it’s incorrect. Please help urgently

Ideally tell me how to reset

offcj, Mar 2, 2024
  3. I Messed up selective startup, says PIN is not available, MS Store??

Shared album - Scott Downey - Google Photos

I should have left it alone, now I am really stuck here.
    I tried to boot safe mode and still this PIN isn't available message, then say open the app in MS Store?

- - - Updated - - -

Something happened and your PIN isn't available [SOLVED]
    This solution here how can it work, you can not sign into windows, so you cant use any windows gui. what crazy stuff people write

- - - Updated - - -

Fix “Something happened and your PIN isn’t available” in Windows 10 | Password Recovery
    I have no 'sign in options' on the screen like everyone says is there....

- - - Updated - - -

Something happened and your PIN isn’t available message on Windows 10 - Microsoft Watch

how about this, does this command still work for today' windows 10 2h2o? let the admin login with no password?

1. 6. Select “Command Line” in the “Advanced Parameters” section.
    2. If you manage to open the command line, type the following command and restart your computer:
      Network administrator / active: yes

no, says an unknown command

sdowney717, Mar 2, 2024
  4. I'm stuck in a loop windows 10 says can't find my pin then says wants password for this...

Have PIN for Windows 10 but need Windows password

Hi,

To set up a PIN on your Windows account, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Type the word pin in the search box and select
      Set up PIN sign-in

• Under the PIN section, click the
      Add
      button.

• Enter the password for your user account, then click the
      OK button.

• Follow the instructions on the screen.

Let us know how it goes.

Aileen Alf, Mar 2, 2024
Thema:

I'm stuck in a loop windows 10 says can't find my pin then says wants password for this...

1. I'm stuck in a loop windows 10 says can't find my pin then says wants password for this... - Similar Threads - I'm stuck loop

2. I'm stuck in a loop windows 10 says can't find my pin then says wants password for this...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I'm stuck in a loop windows 10 says can't find my pin then says wants password for this...: im loosing my mind over this ive seen all the videos and called everyone the only thing I found out is this was a glitch long time ago and they new it so its the hell with us...
  3. I'm stuck in a loop windows 10 says can't find my pin then says wants password for this...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm stuck in a loop windows 10 says can't find my pin then says wants password for this...: im loosing my mind over this ive seen all the videos and called everyone the only thing I found out is this was a glitch long time ago and they new it so its the hell with us...
  4. Stuck in automatic repair loop and user password says it’s incorrect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in automatic repair loop and user password says it’s incorrect: My Laptop is stuck in automatic repair loop and I was planning on resetting it to solve it but most of the sections on the blue screen require an admin password which I typed in but says it’s incorrect. Please help urgentlyIdeally tell me how to reset...
  5. Stuck in automatic repair loop and user password says it’s incorrect

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck in automatic repair loop and user password says it’s incorrect: My Laptop is stuck in automatic repair loop and I was planning on resetting it to solve it but most of the sections on the blue screen require an admin password which I typed in but says it’s incorrect. Please help urgentlyIdeally tell me how to reset...
  6. Stuck in automatic repair loop and user password says it’s incorrect

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. I have Pin but windows 10 say cannot find pin

I have Pin but windows 10 say cannot find pin: I have the right pin, But windows 1o says it cannot find the pin and I should set another, but none of the shown options work. how to solve this? I Cannot go inside to set any thing up. Please advise...
  8. My Windows 10 laptop says my password is wrong but I'm entering the correct password

My Windows 10 laptop says my password is wrong but I'm entering the correct password: My Windows 10 laptop is telling me I'm entering the wrong password when I'm definitely entering the right password. I used it a day or two ago (although it was noticably - exceptionally - slower than normal) and left it in sleep mode. When it woke up I accidentally tried...
  9. My computer says their is no end it can't find it

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My computer says their is no end it can't find it: My computer says it can't find my dns. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-says-their-is-no-end-it-cant-find-it/49865aab-21a2-4206-89bd-629dc988e07a
  10. Windows stuck at login loop saying hibernating

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows stuck at login loop saying hibernating: I have a acer aspire es1 laptop and i upgraded from 8.1 to 10 and when i switch on my computer from cold boot it loads up but when at the login screen it gives the spinning wheel saying hibernating above it but will not go any further. Need help please 15277