Windows 10: I’m stuck in a restart loop and can’t find a way to possibly fix it. Please help me.

Discus and support I’m stuck in a restart loop and can’t find a way to possibly fix it. Please help me. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Chris-P-Pickle [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Chris-P-Pickle, Jun 7, 2020.

1. I’m stuck in a restart loop and can’t find a way to possibly fix it. Please help me.

/u/Chris-P-Pickle, Jun 7, 2020

2. Computer stuck in a restart loop

Hi,

There are several reason why this issue happens. For us to help you resolve this concern, we suggest that you follow the steps given by Ramesh.Kumar on this thread:

Windows 10 restart loop- can't fix
    . His answer was found helpful by 27 people and we are hoping that you'll be one of them.

Let us know if you need any further assistance.

Janeane Cru, Jun 7, 2020
  3. Stuck in Reboot loop after power cut

Hi,

We understand your concern and appreciate the time and effort that you have invested in to fix the issue.

Before we proceed, I would like you to state which troubleshooting steps have you performed bedsides the mentioned to fix the issue.

As per the description, I suspect that you might be stuck in a reboot loop. I suggest that you perform Power Drain and check if it helps

• Unplug the charger and remove the battery of your laptop, if using a desktop remove the power cord.
    • Press and hold the Power button for 30sec
    • Plug the charger/power cord and restart system

Hope this helps

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, Jun 7, 2020
  4. blite26 Win User

I’m stuck in a restart loop and can’t find a way to possibly fix it. Please help me.

my teacher's computer is stuck in a restart loop-plz help

hey my teacher/coach's school computer (dell optiplex gx150) is stuck in a restart loop. When it boots up it will make it to the windows os load screen and then restart. i already tried all the settings in the F5 menu and none of them worked it just restarts again.

p.s. I also see a blue screen flash on and off the screen b4 it shuts itself down and starts again.

i need some major help on how to diagnose and fix the problem.

blite26, Jun 7, 2020
Thema:

I’m stuck in a restart loop and can’t find a way to possibly fix it. Please help me.

1. I’m stuck in a restart loop and can’t find a way to possibly fix it. Please help me. - Similar Threads - I’m stuck restart

2. Help I’m stuck on a blue screen loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help I’m stuck on a blue screen loop: I swapped my ssd into my pc from laptop now I’m getting a blue screen on both my pc and laptop I have looked at so many YouTube videos but nothing is helping I practically only have access to command prompt it says I have a inaccessible boot drive when I go onto command...
  3. Help I’m stuck on a blue screen loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help I’m stuck on a blue screen loop: I swapped my ssd into my pc from laptop now I’m getting a blue screen on both my pc and laptop I have looked at so many YouTube videos but nothing is helping I practically only have access to command prompt it says I have a inaccessible boot drive when I go onto command...
  4. Stuck in BSOD Loop, Can’t Find a Fix

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in BSOD Loop, Can’t Find a Fix: my friend has been having some serious problems with her pc lately, and we’ve been looking for days to find a fix with no success.“i tried reseting my network adapters on the settings app because my pc has been experiencing a lot of wifi problems for a while now. only issue...
  5. Stuck in BSOD Loop, Can’t Find a Fix

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck in BSOD Loop, Can’t Find a Fix: my friend has been having some serious problems with her pc lately, and we’ve been looking for days to find a fix with no success.“i tried reseting my network adapters on the settings app because my pc has been experiencing a lot of wifi problems for a while now. only issue...
  6. Stuck in BSOD Loop, Can’t Find a Fix

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Please help me with this loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Please help me with this loop: Post containing all info you need: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-windows-10-failure-during-system-restore/c136d9d6-11bd-4110-881c-86f146b3d7ef?page=2...
  8. I’m stuck in a automatic startup repair loop please help me

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I’m stuck in a automatic startup repair loop please help me: I’m stuck in a automatic startup repair loop please help me and I’m really scared cause I have tons of school to do submitted by /u/idk-wht-two-put [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jfsiyc/im_stuck_in_a_automatic_startup_repair_loop/
  9. Help! I’m stuck in a reboot loop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help! I’m stuck in a reboot loop: submitted by /u/goytomau [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gntq4f/help_im_stuck_in_a_reboot_loop/
  10. Error 0x000007b help me find way to fix please.

in Windows 10 Support
    Error 0x000007b help me find way to fix please.: Hello everyone. I keep getting error 0x000007b when I try to run some applications. I did the steps to drag the dlls in syswow64 and win32. I just dont have permission for a file but I already have it. It changes nothing when I put the files in there. Please help, i need to...