Windows 10: I'm stuck in airplane mode please someone help me out

Discus and support I'm stuck in airplane mode please someone help me out in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I'm stuck in airplane mode, please someone help me out... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SharonDiaz P, Jun 5, 2020.

1. I'm stuck in airplane mode please someone help me out

I'm stuck in airplane mode, please someone help me out

:)

SharonDiaz P, Jun 5, 2020
  2. WiIfred P Win User

Stuck in Airplane mode

Hi Brenda. You may try the troubleshooting steps on this link as these are the common troubleshooting steps for issues with Airplane mode.

https://www.kapilarya.com/fix-windows-10-stuck-...

WiIfred P, Jun 5, 2020
  3. Kem Mon Win User
    I stuck in airplane mode, needfsome help

Hi Joey,

There are a lot of possible causes why your laptop/computer was stuck on airplane mode. To isolate the issue, we
    have some questions for you:

• When did this matter start?

• Were there any changes made before the issue occurred?

• Have checked if your drivers are updated?

• What other troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We suggest that you run the
    Network and Internet Troubleshooter
    and check if there's any changes. To run the
    Troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting
      and hit
      Enter.

• Choose
      Network and Internet.

• Run
      the following
      Troubleshooter:

• Internet Connections

• Network Adapter

• Incoming Connection

After running the
    Network and Internet Troubleshooter
    and the issue still persists, kindly run the
    Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter
    to check for any hardware issues and fix it automatically. To run the Troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting
      and hit
      Enter.

• Choose
      Hardware and Sound.

• Click on
      Hardware and Devices
      to run the troubleshooter.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Jun 5, 2020
  4. I'm stuck in airplane mode please someone help me out

Airplane mode stuck on. On my desktop

Hi Sturn,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the issue that you are currently facing, we will try the best we can to resolve your issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps to disable the Airplane mode.

Step 1: Open Settings, and select or tap on the
    Network & Internet icon.

Step 2. Select or tap on Airplane mode on the left side to turn
    on or off Airplane mode on the right side.

I also suggest you to run the Internet Connections troubleshooter and check

• Type Troubleshooting in the search box
      and Hit Enter.
    • Click View all from the left pane and select Network and Internet and select the Internet connections \Network adapter troubleshooter and follow the on-screen instructions.
    Refer the links for further reference.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-IN/windows-8/what-is-airplane-mode

also refer,

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-id/windows-10/turn-on-airplane-mode

Hope the information helps. Please let us know if the issue persist and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Jun 5, 2020
Thema:

I'm stuck in airplane mode please someone help me out

1. I'm stuck in airplane mode please someone help me out - Similar Threads - I'm stuck airplane

2. Please someone help me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please someone help me: This might be a really difficult problem, please help with my Windows problem This might be a really difficult problem, please help with my Windows tools problem. If you don't have any installation media PC/Device manufacturerThis might be a really difficult problem, please...
  3. Please can someone help me out.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please can someone help me out.: My problem is when I start my laptop it automatically goes to preparing automatic repairThen it goes to a black screen with a mouse cursor for 5-10 minsAfter it goes to diagnosing your PC straight into "repairing disk errors. this might take over an hour to complete". After a...
  4. Please can someone help me out.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please can someone help me out.: My problem is when I start my laptop it automatically goes to preparing automatic repairThen it goes to a black screen with a mouse cursor for 5-10 minsAfter it goes to diagnosing your PC straight into "repairing disk errors. this might take over an hour to complete". After a...
  5. Please can someone help me out.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. someone please help me out with these

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    someone please help me out with these: I can't find any solution for this kindly help me out https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/someone-please-help-me-out-with-these/9f750082-f918-46e1-86fa-97a28de8da3d
  7. PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME!!!

in Windows 10 Customization
    PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME!!!: ITS BEEN 3 DAYS SINCE IT STARTED, MY DESKTOP WONT SHOW UP SAME WITH MY TASKBAR. ALL WAS THERE IS MY CURSOR AND BLACK SCREEN. WHEN I TRY TO CLICK ON ANYTHING IT WONT APPEAR, IF I RIGHT CLICK THE OPTION THINGS WONT COME UP. I TRY TO USE CTRL + ALT + DEL AND OPEN THE TASK...
  8. Windows 10 stuck on airplane mode no wifi. Please help.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 stuck on airplane mode no wifi. Please help.: My laptop is a Dell Inspiron with ragtag: p76f001. It has windows 10 and for the last couple days, it has been stuck on airplane mode. The wifi symbol is not showing up and now even ethernet is not working. I read over the internet that it has something to do with drivers...
  9. Someone please help me out!!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Someone please help me out!!: I had switched to Cloudready(Chrome os) from WIN 10 and now want to return to Win 10. I tried making a bootable usb but worked only the first time and later showed some driver problem. But after trying multiple times the USB doesn't appear in Boot options. I want WIN...
  10. Someone please help me

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Someone please help me: So for the last week my computer has been having major startup issues. At first it was just crashing whenever i would start it up and open up google chrome but then it wouldnt even get to the login page and now it just stays in a loop of automatic repair and such then when I...