Windows 10: I'm stuck in an endless loop

Discus and support I'm stuck in an endless loop in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So, my PC kept blue screening and I tried to reload it to an old backup but, it wouldn't work. So, I did a factory reset and completely cleared... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Unfairerfrog519, Apr 29, 2020.

1. I'm stuck in an endless loop

So, my PC kept blue screening and I tried to reload it to an old backup but, it wouldn't work. So, I did a factory reset and completely cleared everything. I'm now stuck at the "why did my PC restart?" screen. Everytime I press next it says "just a moment" and then brings me right back. I don't know how to fix it. Is there any way I can get out of this loop?

submitted by /u/Unfairerfrog519
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Unfairerfrog519, Apr 29, 2020

2. Windows 10 stuck in endless restart loop

Hello,

My name is Patricia and I am an Independent Advisor. I am here to help you today.

I'm sorry for that problem.

Please try these suggestions.

https://www.thewindowsclub.com/windows-10-stuck...

Patricia.Guenot, Apr 29, 2020
  3. Sharief K Win User
    Windows 10 endless loop reboot

Hi,

• Have you checked if the hard disk is set as first boot device in the BIOS?
    • Which version of Windows is installed on the computer?
    • What did the HP supported suggested you to fix the issue?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided in the following article and check if it helps.

Windows 10 endless loop reboot

If the issue persists, please get back to us with the more information about the interaction with HP support and the outcome of the issue.

Sharief K, Apr 29, 2020
  4. I'm stuck in an endless loop

PC stuck in endless loop of trying to restore previous version of Windows and restarting.

Hi Dylan,

In order to help you with your concern about your PC which is stuck in endless loop, kindly answer the following questions first:

• What are the options that you see under Options and boot options? If you can, please post here a screen shot.
    • Was there a new hardware installed?
    • Were there new apps installed?
    • Have you done any recent driver updates?
    • What is the current build and version of your Windows 10?
    • What other troubleshooting steps have you tried?

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Jesrael Bor, Apr 29, 2020
Thema:

I'm stuck in an endless loop

1. I'm stuck in an endless loop - Similar Threads - I'm stuck endless

2. Computer stuck on endless loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer stuck on endless loop: I was updating windows 10But i got the we couldn't complete update reverting changes errorAfter 2-3 hoursI restarted my pc and now it is stuck in endless loopmeaning that it starts normally when a manufactuer logo appears it will go black screen then an loading circle appears...
  3. Computer stuck on endless loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer stuck on endless loop: I was updating windows 10But i got the we couldn't complete update reverting changes errorAfter 2-3 hoursI restarted my pc and now it is stuck in endless loopmeaning that it starts normally when a manufactuer logo appears it will go black screen then an loading circle appears...
  4. Computer stuck on endless loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Stuck in endless bios loop

Stuck in endless bios loop: Hi people, so I recently just built my new computer. I am using an old hard drive and gpu. Whenever I turn on the pc it takes me to bios and then I do not get a “bootable” device in the bios. If I save and exit I’m stuck in an endless loop of constantly being taken back to...
  6. Stuck in endless bios loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in endless bios loop: Hi people, so I recently just built my new computer. I am using an old hard drive and gpu. Whenever I turn on the pc it takes me to bios and then I do not get a “bootable” device in the bios. If I save and exit I’m stuck in an endless loop of constantly being taken back to...
  7. Stuck in endless bios loop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. I'm stuck in an endless loop with One Drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm stuck in an endless loop with One Drive: First, I need to vent, feel free to skip this. _&@!#$&* ONE DRIVE **** @#$&ING PROGRAM FOR @#$*& SAKE F#@!$ YOU MICROSOFT.Cool. So, OneDrive set itself up when I installed my new copy of windows 11 on my new machine. I think I noticed it starting but on windows 10 it was...
  9. I'm stuck in an endless loop with One Drive

I'm stuck in an endless loop with One Drive: First, I need to vent, feel free to skip this. _&@!#$&* ONE DRIVE **** @#$&ING PROGRAM FOR @#$*& SAKE F#@!$ YOU MICROSOFT.Cool. So, OneDrive set itself up when I installed my new copy of windows 11 on my new machine. I think I noticed it starting but on windows 10 it was...
  10. Stuck in an endless boot loop.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck in an endless boot loop.: Yesterday, instead of booting up, my computer got stuck in an endless boot loop. Everytime I try to boot it up, it shows this for a couple of seconds (sorry for blurry image, had to be quick.) Then, it restarts. After a couple of restarts, it goes into the "repair" screen....