Windows 10: I’m stuck in Automatic Repair Mode - Need help

Discus and support I’m stuck in Automatic Repair Mode - Need help in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So everytime I try and restart my pc it goes into automatic repair mode and comes up it cannot repair my PC and the error message is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Matt__123456, Dec 24, 2018.

1. I’m stuck in Automatic Repair Mode - Need help

So everytime I try and restart my pc it goes into automatic repair mode and comes up it cannot repair my PC and the error message is

(C:\windows\system32\LogFiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt)

I tried to fixboot is also but says my acess is denied...

I tried to startup with a reinstallion of windows and wont load at all....

Tried to reset my pc and says theres an issue and doesnt allow me to....

Ive tried numerous ways already if anyone knows the correct option to fix this please lmk.

:)

Matt__123456, Dec 24, 2018
  2. sol_kiwi Win User

Stuck at Automatic repair mode while installing Windows Updates.

Still on preparing automatic repair

It is still stucking i can not even rebooth my windows

Can u help me to get into recovery options pls

sol_kiwi, Dec 24, 2018
  3. Stuck in Automatic repair

I need a step by step guide to create a bootable usb for windows 10 to install on my laptop that is stuck at automatic repair

Gerhard777, Dec 24, 2018
  4. sol_kiwi Win User

I’m stuck in Automatic Repair Mode - Need help

Stuck at Automatic repair mode while installing Windows Updates.

Still on preparing automatic repair

sol_kiwi, Dec 24, 2018
Thema:

I’m stuck in Automatic Repair Mode - Need help

1. I’m stuck in Automatic Repair Mode - Need help - Similar Threads - I’m stuck Automatic

2. I’m stuck on Preparing Automatic Repair

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I’m stuck on Preparing Automatic Repair: Greetings, I am currently encountering an issue with my MSI laptop, which seems to be persistently displaying the message "Preparing Automatic Repair." I am seeking guidance on how to resolve this matter....
  3. I’m stuck on Preparing Automatic Repair

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I’m stuck on Preparing Automatic Repair: Greetings, I am currently encountering an issue with my MSI laptop, which seems to be persistently displaying the message "Preparing Automatic Repair." I am seeking guidance on how to resolve this matter....
  4. I’m stuck on Preparing Automatic Repair

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. I’m stuck on Preparing Automatic Repair

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Stuck in automatic repair loop. Need help quick

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck in automatic repair loop. Need help quick: My computer crashed running an app called FiveM. So I restarted the PC and when I login the Screen started flashing so I waited 5 mins and then powered off the PC. When reboot the PC it got stuck in a automatic repair loop. Tried Startup repair Didn't Work Tried System...
  7. I’m stuck in a automatic startup repair loop please help me

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I’m stuck in a automatic startup repair loop please help me: I’m stuck in a automatic startup repair loop please help me and I’m really scared cause I have tons of school to do submitted by /u/idk-wht-two-put [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jfsiyc/im_stuck_in_a_automatic_startup_repair_loop/
  8. I’m stuck in startup repair please Help!

in Windows 10 Support
    I’m stuck in startup repair please Help!: So my pc starts undoing changes an infinite amount of times so I enabled safe mode which worked but I was unable to put the correct password even though I did. I went to advanced options and accidentally clicked on startup repair and now I’m stuck. Since I don’t know the...
  9. Need help with automatic repair...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Need help with automatic repair...: So I’m on windows 8.1 and have the automatic repair issue. I wouldn’t be posting here, since the ways to resolve it are self explanatory but it requires my password and I don’t have it. I also don’t remember my email either that was used to create the account (if I did use...
  10. Help!!! Computer stuck in automatic repair mode

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Help!!! Computer stuck in automatic repair mode: Computer now stuck in an endless loop after trying to update to 1809 twice. both times failed & rolled back changes. The third time I tried to restart my computer it's now in automatic repair mode and I've tried everything even cmd prompt...nothing is working!!...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. im stuck at start up and automatic self repair Bluescreens my pc