Windows 10: I'm stuck in different view of File Explore.Any help,please?:

Discus and support I'm stuck in different view of File Explore.Any help,please?: in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi,I've just receive this problem not for so long.So basically most Windows 10Files Explorer have normal view like this: [ATTACH]An example on Google... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by KaydanSmith, Aug 14, 2020.

1. I'm stuck in different view of File Explore.Any help,please?:

Hi,I've just receive this problem not for so long.So basically most Windows 10Files Explorer have normal view like this:

I'm stuck in different view of File Explore.Any help,please?: 505209cc-83e7-4915-8450-7bfc57dd4e49?upload=true.jpg An example on Google that I found

And mine:

I'm stuck in different view of File Explore.Any help,please?: c29c766b-22d7-4de6-beb5-9e1209691a43?upload=true.png

The problem is that I don't have Quick Access on the left side anymore and I don't have network/This PC,and it got on the top which make me really confusing.I even try to reset to defauld and is still the same,I tryna search up tutorial but I see none that have the problem like me.Please help :'

How this problem start:

I was trying to share my files to another computer by network,and when I press on network-Deskop-User-and all of the sudden it became like this,I did the same to the other computer and it also got this problem.Please,please help,im sorry if I write a lot im just really frustrated,and stress.

:)

KaydanSmith, Aug 14, 2020

2. setting default view for Winodws Explorer Search Reasults

Thank you for the detailed response. To change the search result's view from content to list, we suggest following the steps below:

• Open the File Explorer and try to search for files.
    • In the toolbar, open the View tab and click List
      to change the view.
    • Once changed, close the File Explorer.
    • Open the File Explorer again and try to search to see if the setting has been retained.

After performing the steps above, reply back to us so we can provide additional help.

Jennifer Cha, Aug 14, 2020
  3. Arun B J Win User
    File Explorer and viewing pictures

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Open File Explorer.

• Click on View Tab.

• Select Detail panel.

• Now if you click on any picture or file you will be able to see the information at the top right corner.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Aug 14, 2020
  4. I'm stuck in different view of File Explore.Any help,please?:

How to display tile view for pictures in the File Explorer.

Hi Matthew,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is change in files view settings.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to turn on Tiles view of pictures.

1. Open File Explorer where pictures are present.

2. Right click on the blank space in the File Explorer.

3. Then click on View option from the list and choose
    Tiles.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with Windows 10, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Aug 14, 2020
Thema:

I'm stuck in different view of File Explore.Any help,please?:

1. I'm stuck in different view of File Explore.Any help,please?: - Similar Threads - I'm stuck different

2. Please help, File Explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Please help, File Explorer: Please help if you canI cannot open File Explorer, if I right click to open all I get is the hourglass! Opening files sent via email - File Explorer opens, but again with the hourglass!Plus Windows Update keeps failing Please help- Message given - There were some problems...
  3. Please help, File Explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help, File Explorer: Please help if you canI cannot open File Explorer, if I right click to open all I get is the hourglass! Opening files sent via email - File Explorer opens, but again with the hourglass!Plus Windows Update keeps failing Please help- Message given - There were some problems...
  4. Please help, File Explorer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Help! File Explorer Moves To File View

in Windows 10 Support
    Help! File Explorer Moves To File View: Windows did an update I think. They sneak them in even when I set preferences for me to apply them. Anyway my File Explorer is screwed up. I want my default view to be Home. It always has been but now... it goes to File view. I can change it to any other view... Home, Share...
  6. Please help. File explorer won't open in any way.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please help. File explorer won't open in any way.: It doesn't open from any source (task bar, desktop icon, or even from open downloads folder from browser). By clicking on the icon, the screen blinks then nothing happens. I tried restarting the laptop, retarting windows explorer from the task manager, and also tried the...
  7. Please help! File Explorer Inoperable!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Please help! File Explorer Inoperable!: Hello, I purchased a refurbished Surface Pro this summer. It was working great for the most part, except it seemed to randomly freeze. I didn't think much of it, since it would usually get going again after. Now I essentially can't use file explorer at all without the...
  8. File Explorer Displaying Different View Mode for the Same Folder

in Windows 10 Support
    File Explorer Displaying Different View Mode for the Same Folder: Hi I have been moving the Users directory from the C drive (SystemDrive) to another drive for several years now ever since Windows 7. I initially discovered a Windows 7 tutorial that involved changing a Registry entry to move the `ProfilesDirectory` on an existing Windows...
  9. File Explorer Help Please

in Windows 10 Support
    File Explorer Help Please: I used to open my File Explorer and it presented a menu as to which drive I wanted to go to, like C drive, D drive or R drive or other drives I have on here. Do you know of a way how I can get it back that way by clicking on File Explorer? Many thanks for all your help.God...
  10. please help Two hard drives in Explorer View

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    please help Two hard drives in Explorer View: Two hard drives show in Explorer View windows 10 i use sfc/ scan but Was not true show [img] 68747