Windows 10: Im stuck on Diagnosing my pc and i had a problem before with blank screen. I tried...

Discus and support Im stuck on Diagnosing my pc and i had a problem before with blank screen. I tried... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I tried resetting windows but it doesnt work. Also I dont want to lose my personal files. I tried: System restore: Doesn't work it (was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by David_169, Mar 17, 2019.

1. David_169 Win User

Im stuck on Diagnosing my pc and i had a problem before with blank screen. I tried...

I tried resetting windows but it doesnt work. Also I dont want to lose my personal files.

I tried:

System restore: Doesn't work it (was an error)

Startup repair: Doesn't work

Command prompt: I used commands from youtube to recover by doing it and then restarting the pc. Doesnt work

Startup settings: this is when it started. I clicked on enter and it started Diagnosing. After that im stuck on it

Brand: Packard Bell

There is some photos:

(sorry its on russian)

Im stuck on Diagnosing my pc and i had a problem before with blank screen. I tried... [​IMG]Im stuck on Diagnosing my pc and i had a problem before with blank screen. I tried... [​IMG]

:)

David_169, Mar 17, 2019

2. Windows 10 reset from repair USB stuck on blank blue screen

So I was having a problem with my laptop stuck in a "Diagnosing Your PC" loop and then it would say, "Bad_system_config_info", and start the loop over again.

So I booted from a Windows 10 USB to repair/reset it with the "Keep My Files" option. Since then, it's just been stuck on a blank blue screen for the last 20 minutes.

Is this part of the reset process or did something go wrong?

slacker032, Mar 17, 2019
  3. windows 10 on laptop is stuck in Diagnosing mode.

Hi. My Windows 10 laptop is stuck in diagnosing your PC mode. Tried crashing it three times in succ session but did not help.No cursor control Any suggestions please?

johnsochacki, Mar 17, 2019
  4. Im stuck on Diagnosing my pc and i had a problem before with blank screen. I tried...

Blank Screen

Hi Virginia,

Conflicts with third-party software and outdated graphic drivers are common contributors to the black screen issue that you're having. To isolate the said issue, we'd like to ask a few questions:

• Are you getting any error messages before getting a blank screen?
    • Are you experiencing this when using a particular app?
    • Were there any changes made on your computer settings prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you refer to this
    article
    which talks about the steps you can take to resolve blank screen errors.

We'll wait for your response and assist you accordingly.

Angela Pun, Mar 17, 2019
Thema:

Im stuck on Diagnosing my pc and i had a problem before with blank screen. I tried...

1. Im stuck on Diagnosing my pc and i had a problem before with blank screen. I tried... - Similar Threads - stuck Diagnosing problem

2. i had an update from windows that i did. when i tried to login my screen was blank and all...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i had an update from windows that i did. when i tried to login my screen was blank and all...: i lost all my passwords after doing a windows update . my screen went blank after login . i did a system restore from a system point and that didn't help . is there a way to recover my passwords . microsoft created a wallet but it empty and now i can't login to any websites...
  3. i had an update from windows that i did. when i tried to login my screen was blank and all...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i had an update from windows that i did. when i tried to login my screen was blank and all...: i lost all my passwords after doing a windows update . my screen went blank after login . i did a system restore from a system point and that didn't help . is there a way to recover my passwords . microsoft created a wallet but it empty and now i can't login to any websites...
  4. i had an update from windows that i did. when i tried to login my screen was blank and all...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. I tried resetting my pc now I am stuck on a screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I tried resetting my pc now I am stuck on a screen: I tried to reset my pc . Now it is going in a loop of turning on and off. And I am not doing any thing<Changed to a question> https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-tried-resetting-my-pc-now-i-am-stuck-on-a-screen/c1433378-bb25-43d5-9c82-0282f86bf16d
  6. I had a blue screen earlier and im trying to understand why.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I had a blue screen earlier and im trying to understand why.: My computer Blue screened this morning and was looking for some help to understand what's causing the issue. ty.- <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power"...
  7. I had a blue screen earlier and im trying to understand why.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I had a blue screen earlier and im trying to understand why.: My computer Blue screened this morning and was looking for some help to understand what's causing the issue. ty.- <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power"...
  8. I had a blue screen earlier and im trying to understand why.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Im stuck on the “Your PC ran into a problem” screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Im stuck on the “Your PC ran into a problem” screen: So I was trying to connect my bluetooth earbuds to my laptop. So I turned on the bluetooth, but for some reason it wasnt working ( the device had already been paired before ). So I went into bluetooth settings to click connect, which then it kinda just froze. So i closed it....
  10. Pc stuck before login screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Pc stuck before login screen: I have used this pc for more then 2 years and i updated my pc to win 10 almost a year ago. So today i started my pc and it got stuck before the login screen i have to press a button to get to the login screen but it just got stuck my mouse and keyboard are working because it...