Windows 10: I’m stuck on loading screen and can’t login, and I can’t uninstall/reinstall windows...

Discus and support I’m stuck on loading screen and can’t login, and I can’t uninstall/reinstall windows... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Context: so I was updating my laptop a few days ago, and there was this update called HP something something (I can’t remember the name) and one other... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by 1ntern3t_User, Jun 17, 2019.

1. I’m stuck on loading screen and can’t login, and I can’t uninstall/reinstall windows...

Context: so I was updating my laptop a few days ago, and there was this update called HP something something (I can’t remember the name) and one other thing, so I installed it, after that I noticed that the there was a new windows 10 version (1903) and I downloaded it, but got stuck at 87%. So I decided to restart my laptop, but when I re-logged back on, my pc would barely start, it would take about 30 minutes before I was even able to enter my login details. So I waited the 30 minutes, and when I logged back in, I could barely move my mouse, it was that slow, so I opened the task manager to see what was using up all my system resources, and sure enough... nothing, everything was at like 16% usage except for the disk, which was at 100% but I only saw like 3 of the programs use .1 mb.

So I figured, I would just restart again, and so I did, but still, same result, but worse. All my desktop applications wouldn’t load correctly (missing text, my browser would be unresponsive, my internet was somehow turned off, and task manager was missing all of the text. So yes, you guessed, I decided to restart AGAIN, and this time, it wouldn’t even load properly, and would just be stuck on a black screen before I decided to force shutdown my laptop, after that, I did the power reset and then FINALLY, it would go to the loading screen, and here I am, stuck on the loading screen, unable to uninstall the updates (unable to ... error) and unable to reset my laptop (unable to ... error). Any help helps.

:)

1ntern3t_User, Jun 17, 2019
  2. pandaxWP Win User

Can´t load pictures in search

When I use search (cortana or typing, doesn´t matter) to look for pictures they don´t load. They are just stuck on the black loading screen with the loading circle rolling and nothing happens. I have Lumia 950 and as far as I know I have the latest upgrades.
    This problem didn´t disappear even after I erased my phone and restored factory settings.
    I’m stuck on loading screen and can’t login, and I can’t uninstall/reinstall windows... 91cd2b8f-cc2b-420e-8272-24edd957ecd0.png

pandaxWP, Jun 17, 2019
  3. Windows 10 latest build not pre loading at login screen

I just re enabled hibernation and fast startup but that doesn’t help. Their is 0 pre load at the login screen

Steven Campoli, Jun 17, 2019
  4. I’m stuck on loading screen and can’t login, and I can’t uninstall/reinstall windows...

Windows 10 Stuck at login screen

As said in the title, my windows 10 is stuck at the login screen

Couldn't Hold shift and Restart because for some reason i don't have the shutdown button

It's nearly impossible to interact with the login screen, mouse moves but things don't get highlighted and no matter what you write it hever shows up.

Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

Wisam Katanank, Jun 17, 2019
Thema:

I’m stuck on loading screen and can’t login, and I can’t uninstall/reinstall windows...

1. I’m stuck on loading screen and can’t login, and I can’t uninstall/reinstall windows... - Similar Threads - I’m stuck loading

2. I’m unable to access my computer, can’t login.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I’m unable to access my computer, can’t login.: I recently cleaned up my setup and when I tried to get back on, my second monitor wasn’t getting detected, so of course my dumb self went towards windows updates and i seen an optional update that affected me from not using my PIN to login what i normally used to login after...
  3. I’m unable to access my computer, can’t login.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I’m unable to access my computer, can’t login.: I recently cleaned up my setup and when I tried to get back on, my second monitor wasn’t getting detected, so of course my dumb self went towards windows updates and i seen an optional update that affected me from not using my PIN to login what i normally used to login after...
  4. I’m unable to access my computer, can’t login.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Can’t login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t login: Cannot login to computer, asking for my pin but states credentials cannot be verified, tried going into safe mode but does the same. When I click on forgot pin I get an error message saying “user profile service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded. “ also tried...
  6. can’t login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can’t login: About a month ago i typically tried to open my laptop using my pin just to find out that my password was recently changed on a diffrent device, and that i should use my password in order to unlock it. I used every password i have ever had but nothing. I read that i shoud...
  7. Can’t reinstall a software I accidentally partially uninstalled?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can’t reinstall a software I accidentally partially uninstalled?: I installed a web client for a game that used to run on flash. It worked completely fine when I first downloaded it, then I accidentally uninstalled it and when I try to install it again it immediately loads about halfway, then never loads any further. I assume there’s still...
  8. Can’t Reinstall

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can’t Reinstall: My computer has been working perfectly for a year. I installed an aio pump today and now windows wants to install again, i can’t reinstall it due to the fact that it’s already installed. HELP! submitted by /u/kgaston12 [link] [comments]...
  9. I can’t login

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can’t login: When I turn on my computer it only shows me the background I have. I don’t have option to login. I’ve tried restarting it several times and the issue wont go away. I can’t click on or use anything and I’m not sure what to do....
  10. I can’t login!

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I can’t login!: I enabled safe mode on my windows 10 computer. My computer is stuck on airplane mode and whenever i try to change my startup options, it doesnt work. Whenever i try to click 5 or F5 on my keyboard to start safe mode with networking, it doesnt work and my wifi is always on...