Windows 10: I'm stuck on the keyboard layout screen upon startup after an update, what are my possible...

Discus and support I'm stuck on the keyboard layout screen upon startup after an update, what are my possible... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; submitted by /u/Blitxaac [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fywvkh/im_stuck_on_the_keyboard_layout_screen_upon/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Blitxaac, Apr 11, 2020.

1. I'm stuck on the keyboard layout screen upon startup after an update, what are my possible...

/u/Blitxaac, Apr 11, 2020

2. stuck at "choose your keyboard layout"

Hello,

There's a possible reasons why you're experiencing this issue. There might be missing or corrupted settings on your PC. Follow the suggestion of Sudharshan M K on this
    link and check if the issue persists.

Update us with the result.

Marvin Barc, Apr 11, 2020
  3. automatic repair-stuck on keyboard layout screen

Dark blue screen after password entry; Held F8 key during restart-automatic repair msg.; Keyboard Layout screen but no mouse or keyboard function; stuck on keyboard layout screen; no solution so far.

Silverbullet56, Apr 11, 2020
  4. I'm stuck on the keyboard layout screen upon startup after an update, what are my possible...

Wrong keyboard layout in login page after update to 1607

Hi,

Since the issue reoccurred after updating to anniversary update, I suggest you to reconfigure the QWERTY keyboard layout and check if the same issue persists. This is to check if the issue is with Windows 10 1607 update.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to configure the keyboard layout:

• Open Settings and click on Time and Language.
    • Click on Region and Language.
    • Add the Country and click on add a language and select the language of your choice.
    • This will take time to download the pack.
    • Once this is done, Press Windows key + Space and press Space key to choose the keyboard layout.
    Hope it helps. Revert to us with the results, will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan Babu ER, Apr 11, 2020
Thema:

I'm stuck on the keyboard layout screen upon startup after an update, what are my possible...

1. I'm stuck on the keyboard layout screen upon startup after an update, what are my possible... - Similar Threads - I'm stuck keyboard

2. Stuck in this screen upon startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in this screen upon startup: Gets this screen in this startupany option in both menus send me back to this screen directlyReboots often lead to the same screen, and depends on luck if I can start successfullyAny solutions?p.s. tried changing boot mode from UEFI only to Legacy only when referencing to...
  3. Stuck in this screen upon startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck in this screen upon startup: Gets this screen in this startupany option in both menus send me back to this screen directlyReboots often lead to the same screen, and depends on luck if I can start successfullyAny solutions?p.s. tried changing boot mode from UEFI only to Legacy only when referencing to...
  4. Stuck on startup screen after windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on startup screen after windows update: Hi, my windows had a update so i selected the update and shutdown option. After hours its stuck on the startup screen with dell logo and round waiting ball. How can i fix this ? Did something go wrong with the update ? I held down the power button but when i start it up it...
  5. Stuck on startup screen after windows update

Stuck on startup screen after windows update: Hi, my windows had a update so i selected the update and shutdown option. After hours its stuck on the startup screen with dell logo and round waiting ball. How can i fix this ? Did something go wrong with the update ? I held down the power button but when i start it up it...
  6. Stuck on startup screen after windows update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. PC STUCK ON KEYBOARD LAYOUT

PC STUCK ON KEYBOARD LAYOUT: Before the year ended, I created a bootable drive for a friend and all of a sudden, my PC was stuck on Keyboard layout. I tried every solution online but none was able to solve it, so I had to just clear my whole files to install a new OS.Just yesterday I created another OS...
  8. After Update, i'm getting choose a keyboard layout and then advanced repair

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After Update, i'm getting choose a keyboard layout and then advanced repair: So this is the second pc I've ran into with this issue. So after a recent update, i'm getting choose keyboard layout and when i choose US it takes me to advanced repair. I can choose use a different operating system but there's a windows rollback option, windows 10 volume 4,...
  9. Stuck on keyboard layout screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck on keyboard layout screen: My computer is in a loop of just going to the keyboard layout screen and I cant get passed it any help is apprecatied https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-on-keyboard-layout-screen/86f2ff15-3b95-45ac-ba87-30740e01f04f
  10. Stuck on "Choose your keyboard layout" screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck on "Choose your keyboard layout" screen: I was playing a video game when my pc blue screened and crashed. Confused, I fired it back up again however, it took me to a screen that said something about automatic repair. Before that screen has any analysis, it takes me to a blue screen that says, "Choose your keyboard...