Windows 10: Im stumped, can anyonw else help please?

Discus and support Im stumped, can anyonw else help please? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Wheb i boot my PC i get a CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED error, upon which windows restarts and puts me into recovery. I cant: boot into safe mode... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/TheHiGuy, Apr 8, 2020.

1. Im stumped, can anyonw else help please?

Wheb i boot my PC i get a CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED error, upon which windows restarts and puts me into recovery.

I cant:

1. boot into safe mode

2. uninstall updates

3. recover the system from a recovery point because it doesnt find any

4. repair my files using DISM and sfc tells me everything is good.

i tried using a usb drive to "reinstall" windows, but i got an error pretty much imediatly.

does anyone have any ideas?

edit: i cant get onto the login/desktop. i think the harddrive might be dead (i have an ssd/hdd setup) which was present during first installation, so windows might have thrown some critical data onto there (which i had before when swapping the hdd)

submitted by /u/TheHiGuy
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/TheHiGuy, Apr 8, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Apr 8, 2020
  3. HELP! Ipod Restore NOT working!!

hmmm dont think i can help you then mate sorry :/*Bang Head :banghead: if i get a break i shall suggest it again as for now im mega stumped*Confused Im stumped, can anyonw else help please? :confused:*Confused Im stumped, can anyonw else help please? :confused:

white phantom, Apr 8, 2020
  4. OrbitzXT Win User

Im stumped, can anyonw else help please?

PC Trouble, Im stumped.

This happened to me once, what ended up happening was my cat stepped on the power strip I had the PC plugged into. I was really upset thinking something was wrong with the computer and didn't notice until I temporarily gave up and went to turn on my TV, only to find that wasn't working either. I highly doubt this is the case with you though =p. Sorry I wasn't helpful!

OrbitzXT, Apr 8, 2020
Thema:

Im stumped, can anyonw else help please?

1. Im stumped, can anyonw else help please? - Similar Threads - stumped anyonw else

2. Im stumped with these random reboots. Any help is appreciated

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Im stumped with these random reboots. Any help is appreciated: Random reboots only during gaming and not during benchmarking. Ive swapped PSUs, RAM, even GPUs. Fresh windows and driver installs, different versions, same results. Ive attached the past 3 crashes. If anyone can help out, id greatly appreciate it. dmp files...
  3. Im stumped with these random reboots. Any help is appreciated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Im stumped with these random reboots. Any help is appreciated: Random reboots only during gaming and not during benchmarking. Ive swapped PSUs, RAM, even GPUs. Fresh windows and driver installs, different versions, same results. Ive attached the past 3 crashes. If anyone can help out, id greatly appreciate it. dmp files...
  4. Can anyone please help me? What is this and why it happens? Usualy when im getting this im...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can anyone please help me? What is this and why it happens? Usualy when im getting this im...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/SnooTigers4573 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/luiwwt/can_anyone_please_help_me_what_is_this_and_why_it/
  5. PLEASE **** HELP IM PANICKING

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    PLEASE **** HELP IM PANICKING: I was downloading a mod for minecraft and it gave my computer a virus so i decided to restart and delete every file on the pc and now it wont turn on at all, the screen just stays black and occasionally has the logo of the pc brand but it shows up for a split second and the...
  6. Im desperate please help

Im desperate please help: What's that bluescreen https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ar1B_9k62Xl1mC8yL0kody7ThofY it's driving me insaneee! what's it related to ? submitted by /u/charbel1011 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i6mut0/im_desperate_please_help/
  7. Laptop suggestions please! Im stumped

Laptop suggestions please! Im stumped: Hi guys, Hope everyone had a great valentines day. So my cheap laptop of 4 years finally gave out today. Its probably fixable but I think its time to part ways with it. I have a pretty good pc at home for gaming and entertainment use but what I need is a laptop strictly for...
  8. Im at a loss. Please help me.

Im at a loss. Please help me.: So my computer boots fine to the screen where the time and date is displayed. Here's where it gets weird. If I got any key on my keyboard or click my mouse, no login box appears. What's weirder still is I can't click anywhere on the screen without this happening. Not even...
  9. weird problem involving corrupted files. please help, i'm stumped.

in Windows 10 Support
    weird problem involving corrupted files. please help, i'm stumped.: i have two main pc's. one is a z370 build and the other is a z97 build. both have a dual boot 7/10 os(10 is the 1809 build on both). i can run sfc/scannow on both 7 and 10 on my z370 and no integrity violations are found. on the z97 build if i run sfc/scannow on 7 it's fine...
  10. Im Despaired please help me

in Windows 10 Support
    Im Despaired please help me: In the afternoon my tablet crashed so i rebooted it by pressing the power and volume button, but if i go to the lock screen it does not react if i touch it. In the boot menu i was beforehand the touchscreen worked. If i try to completly reset the tablet it either asks for my...