Windows 10: Im sure a lot of you are here because you seen that snotty popup.

Discus and support Im sure a lot of you are here because you seen that snotty popup. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Im sure a lot of you are here because you seen that snotty popup telling your your machine will not run windows 11. Im fine with that just stop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RandyLee8, Jul 21, 2021.

1. RandyLee8 Win User

Im sure a lot of you are here because you seen that snotty popup.

Im sure a lot of you are here because you seen that snotty popup telling your your machine will not run windows 11. Im fine with that just stop sabotaging windows 10's updates and crashing my computer!!! Ive been able to get it back up. Don't know how long.

:)

RandyLee8, Jul 21, 2021
  2. Jsssssssss, Jul 21, 2021
  3. Smeed Win User
    Smeed, Jul 21, 2021
  4. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jul 21, 2021
Thema:

1. Im sure a lot of you are here because you seen that snotty popup. - Similar Threads - sure lot are

2. Can't sign in with this credential because your domain isn't available. Make sure you...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't sign in with this credential because your domain isn't available. Make sure you...: So, I am the admin, I set up this new laptop, It is set up for the domain, and I can see and access domain resources when logged in under the domain user's account. When I try to switch user, I get the above message. Network discovery is turned on. I am logging on via a...
  3. Hello guys I need your help. im not sure if im on the right place if not you can delete. So...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hello guys I need your help. im not sure if im on the right place if not you can delete. So...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/borninvincible88 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mhy16b/hello_guys_i_need_your_help_im_not_sure_if_im_on/
  4. ''Tap Here to make sure Cortana can hear you''

in Cortana
    ''Tap Here to make sure Cortana can hear you'': I upgraded my laptop from version 1809 to 1903, and I can't use Cortana. When I press the cortana icon on my taskbar, I get the ''Tap Here to make sure Cortana can hear you'' error, and I just don't know what to do :' [ATTACH]...
  5. How do you find a question on here that you posted

How do you find a question on here that you posted: I have Windows 10, 64 bit. How do you find a question that you posted in this website? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-find-a-question-on-here-that-you-posted/a06c7717-657f-415e-a57a-c24bc7d6e45e
  6. We couldn't check for updates, because you aren't connected to the Internet. Make sure you...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    We couldn't check for updates, because you aren't connected to the Internet. Make sure you...: Hello guys. I have this problem whenever I try to check for updates: "We couldn't check for updates, because you aren't connected to the Internet. Make sure you have a cellular data or Wi-Fi connection and try again." I've since figured out the problem and now it lets me...
  7. We couldn't check for updates, because you aren't connected to the Internet. Make sure you...

We couldn't check for updates, because you aren't connected to the Internet. Make sure you...: After upgrading to version 1809, I am unable to get next update using dial up broadband connection. I have 8mbps connection. Everytime I check for updates, I get the following message " We couldn't check for updates, because you aren't connected to the Internet. Make sure you...
  8. We couldn't check for updates, because you aren't connected to the Internet. Make sure you...

We couldn't check for updates, because you aren't connected to the Internet. Make sure you...: After a recent Windows update, I have been receiving the following error message when trying to check Windows for updates. "We couldn't check for updates, because you aren't connected to the Internet. Make sure you have a cellular data or Wi-Fi connection and try again."...
  9. Making sure you are ready to Install

Making sure you are ready to Install: In the ISO setup, this is taking a LONG time. I would say over 10 minutes. [img] So, does anyone know what does this step actually do that's taking very long? Would be nice to know why it is just taking forever. 81184
  10. Pop up "are you sure you want to leave this page"

in Windows 10 Support
    Pop up "are you sure you want to leave this page": I keep getting this when using IE, how can I get rid of ths please 41636