Windows 10: Im sure a lot of you are here because you seen that snotty popup.

Discus and support Im sure a lot of you are here because you seen that snotty popup. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Im sure a lot of you are here because you seen that snotty popup telling your your machine will not run windows 11. Im fine with that just stop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RandyLee8, Jul 21, 2021.

1. RandyLee8 Win User

Im sure a lot of you are here because you seen that snotty popup.

Im sure a lot of you are here because you seen that snotty popup telling your your machine will not run windows 11. Im fine with that just stop sabotaging windows 10's updates and crashing my computer!!! Ive been able to get it back up. Don't know how long.

:)

RandyLee8, Jul 21, 2021
  2. Jsssssssss, Jul 21, 2021
  3. Smeed Win User
    Smeed, Jul 21, 2021
  4. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jul 21, 2021
Thema:

1. Im sure a lot of you are here because you seen that snotty popup. - Similar Threads - sure lot are

2. making sure its you popup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    making sure its you popup: Authenticity and safety of making sure its you popup https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/making-sure-its-you-popup/45256e90-7098-481d-89e8-543cb7919b1f
  3. making sure its you popup

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    making sure its you popup: Authenticity and safety of making sure its you popup https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/making-sure-its-you-popup/45256e90-7098-481d-89e8-543cb7919b1f
  4. making sure its you popup

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Have you seen this screen?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Have you seen this screen?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/SEUSGaming179 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/yl52y9/have_you_seen_this_screen/
  6. Here's one for you.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Here's one for you.: Howdy Y'all!I'm trying to run the latest version of Windows 10 Pro. This is installed on an 2017 HP 14-AN012NR "WinBook", and I pretty much use it for most of my social media, email and surfing the web. Office 2019 Pro is also installed. I just did a full wipe and install for...
  7. Here's one for you.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Here's one for you.: Howdy Y'all!I'm trying to run the latest version of Windows 10 Pro. This is installed on an 2017 HP 14-AN012NR "WinBook", and I pretty much use it for most of my social media, email and surfing the web. Office 2019 Pro is also installed. I just did a full wipe and install for...
  8. Here's one for you.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. ''Tap Here to make sure Cortana can hear you''

in Cortana
    ''Tap Here to make sure Cortana can hear you'': I upgraded my laptop from version 1809 to 1903, and I can't use Cortana. When I press the cortana icon on my taskbar, I get the ''Tap Here to make sure Cortana can hear you'' error, and I just don't know what to do :' [ATTACH]...
  10. We couldn't check for updates, because you aren't connected to the Internet. Make sure you...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    We couldn't check for updates, because you aren't connected to the Internet. Make sure you...: Hello guys. I have this problem whenever I try to check for updates: "We couldn't check for updates, because you aren't connected to the Internet. Make sure you have a cellular data or Wi-Fi connection and try again." I've since figured out the problem and now it lets me...