Windows 10: I'm tired...MS Windows Itunes is missing Apple Mobile Device driver to operate a paid for,...

Discus and support I'm tired...MS Windows Itunes is missing Apple Mobile Device driver to operate a paid for,... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm tired..and in tears......I have Dell 64 bitx 64 processor with Windows 10 Home 1803, iTunes confirmed latest version 12.9.0.167, IOS 12.1 on Ipad... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JosetteKnisley, Nov 10, 2018.

1. I'm tired...MS Windows Itunes is missing Apple Mobile Device driver to operate a paid for,...

I'm tired..and in tears......I have Dell 64 bitx 64 processor with Windows 10 Home 1803, iTunes confirmed latest version 12.9.0.167, IOS 12.1 on Ipad pro, and iPhone 6, latest upgrade with Wide Angle Software/Touch Copy......all have been contacted, all is up to date. I have spoken to with Dell's after warranty software support for 2 hours. I've called Apple Support 2 different days, even spoke to a Supervisor even. They can't seem to figure it out. My Windows 10 iTunes app downloaded from MS store...is missing Apple Mobile Device Driver...now my 3rd party app I NEED to copy text messages Touch Copy/Wide Angle Software won't recognize version of iTunes. Their trouble shooting states 'Apple Mobile Device Driver' must be running. It stated you may have to uninstall iTunes from MS store, and reinstall iTunes from Apple site. I have tried refreshing the app. When I try to repair the app, I get a warning I will lose all my data attached.

How do I simply get this THING call APPLE MOBILE DEVICE driver??? I can back up Ipad & Iphone just fine to the Itunes I can only find on my desktop, as no Apple programs are listed in the Control Panel. The Last date Wide Angle/Touch Copy worked and created a back up file, Sept 16, 2018. Something removed it ie...Windows update?

I paid for this 3rd party app just to be able to copy any TEXT CONVERSATION (SMS and IMessage) for legal reasons. I'm in tears as to the importance of this, please somebody. I'm not smart enough to remove these things. I have searched folders, watched YouTube videos. PLEASE, for the love of God, don't tell me to call Apple or give me an Apple Support link. I had to send PC off in June, for a new hard drive (old crashed unrecoverable-horrific) it went out the door with Windows 8, came back with Windows 10 and Itunes. It's taken me DAYS AND HOURS with many people just to figure out Itunes was installed from Microsoft Store. I'm in tears, help!

Please, I ask you not judge, I've tried everything, and everyone I conceivably know how....please reply in layman's terms, step by step if at all possible. I just lost my hard drive in June, I really don't need to lose my Itune's information as well.

:)

JosetteKnisley, Nov 10, 2018

2. Unable to install iTunes from MS Store or from Apple

I wanted to uninstall iTunes from Apple, and the install iTunes from MS Store.

Reason: rumours that the Apple IT is full of bloatware.

After installing IT from MS Store, I now cannot run any version of iTunes.

Here's the history:

- Uninstall IT using Control Panel.
    - Download and install IT from MS Store.
    - Click Launch.
    - Get message "iPhone driver not installed". Progress bar completes.
    - Get message "Driver required for iPhone not installed. Pls check Win Update settings"
    - Click Settings > Update & Security > Win Updates
    - Get message "Install error 0x8007ffff"
    - Go to Device Manager > Portable Devices > Apple iPhone > Update driver
    - Get hex error message as above.

Decide to abandon IT from MS Store and reinstall IT from Apple

Get message "One or more computers have installed IT from MS Store. Must uninstall these"

But IT is no longer in Control Panel (see first step above), therefore can't uninstall *Smile

I would be grateful for any advice. I'm no techie, but I'm comfortable in the registry, if necessary.

Thanks.

OldGrantonian, Nov 10, 2018
  3. Apple iTunes and Windows 10

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

• Have you installed the latest iTunes app?
    If you have not installed the latest iTunes app then I suggest you to install the latest iTunes app and then try to download the song and check if the same issue persist.

Also I suggest you to install all the Windows updates and check if it helps.

If still the issue persists, then I suggest you to contact the apple support for iTunes relates query for further assistance.

https://www.apple.com/in/support/itunes/

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Nov 10, 2018
  4. I'm tired...MS Windows Itunes is missing Apple Mobile Device driver to operate a paid for,...

Apple Device's Will No Longer Connect With iTunes

You are not the first I have read about Apple devices not being recognized by iTunes on Windows 10. I personally admit my own iPod Touch is not recognized either.

I suggest you revert to a commercial copy of Windows such as Windows 7 or Windows 8.1 until Apple officially updates iTunes to support it.

In the mean time, make sure you report the issue to Microsoft using the Windows Feedback app.

Andre Da Costa, Nov 10, 2018
Thema:

I'm tired...MS Windows Itunes is missing Apple Mobile Device driver to operate a paid for,...

1. I'm tired...MS Windows Itunes is missing Apple Mobile Device driver to operate a paid for,... - Similar Threads - I'm tired Itunes

2. How to install apple mobile device driver in windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to install apple mobile device driver in windows 10: I have tried everything that I can find and my itunes will not recognize my ipad. The laptop recognizes it, but itunes won't recognize it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-install-apple-mobile-device-driver-in/252fdc8e-44e4-4fc6-8221-960006ee3ec0
  3. How to install apple mobile device driver in windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to install apple mobile device driver in windows 10: I have tried everything that I can find and my itunes will not recognize my ipad. The laptop recognizes it, but itunes won't recognize it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-install-apple-mobile-device-driver-in/252fdc8e-44e4-4fc6-8221-960006ee3ec0
  4. Missing Windows 10 Apple Mobile Device Driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Missing Windows 10 Apple Mobile Device Driver: I no longer have the Apple Mobile USB Device driver in my Portal Devices or USB Device listing. I have researched every article on both Apple and Microsoft and still no luck. Re=installed iTunes and performed every manner of mitigation I can find - and most of my friends...
  5. Apple mobile Device USB Driver in Settings .....

Apple mobile Device USB Driver in Settings .....: Apple mobile Device USB Driver in Settings is Missing. I cant remember exactly where it was in the List. All it said was this Device Needs Trouble Shooting. I Clicked on it & selected Remove Device, & a Message Popped up and said Are You Sure you want to delete this...
  6. itune diagnostic "Apple Mobile Device Driver not found."

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    itune diagnostic "Apple Mobile Device Driver not found.": I am on Windows 10. I need iTunes to backup my iphone 7. I downloaded iTunes (microsoft store) but my iphone is not recognized. I ran the diagnostic and it is written "Apple Mobile Device Driver not found." I read the apple support: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204095...
  7. Apple Mobile Device USB Driver

Apple Mobile Device USB Driver: I need help with getting my laptop, running Windows 10 to recognize my IPod Classic 160gb. It will recognize my IPad through Bluetooth but ITunes won't recognize my IPod Classic (with no Bluetooth, of course!). So far I have done the following: 1. Restarted everything;...
  8. Apple Mobile Device Driver not In Device Manager or Services

Apple Mobile Device Driver not In Device Manager or Services: Win 10 - Ipod classic. I cannot sync my ipod. All the apple help and various links do not help - There is an assumption that the Apple Mobile Services is available either in the USB (device mgr), the program list or the Services section - neither of these are the case for...
  9. Apple Mobile Device USB Driver unable to install

Apple Mobile Device USB Driver unable to install: Trying to set up my new iPhone. My current phone is an iPhone 7, my new phone is and iPhone XS. My iTunes recognises my iPhone XS but not my iPhone 7. As I wish to back up my iPhone 7 and restore it to my XS. I have reinstalled iTunes on Windows 64 bit due to issues on the...
  10. apple mobile device service

apple mobile device service: i am trying to hook my iphone 6 up to my windows 10 laptop and it says go to bottom and type service in and apple mobile device service will be there. but its not. and it is nowhere in my computer. how do i get this...