Windows 10: I'm tired of Microsoft I'm Going MAC period .

Discus and support I'm tired of Microsoft I'm Going MAC period . in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Macintosh is the real deal , how do you think people are dropping , Microsoft there's a lot of issues with software its bugish its got a lot of flaws... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by D J RICK 2000, Dec 31, 2018.

1. I'm tired of Microsoft I'm Going MAC period .

Macintosh is the real deal , how do you think people are dropping , Microsoft there's a lot of issues with software its bugish its got a lot of flaws in its software thanks to be to mr gates the founder of it all he makes money and sits back and laughs wile people get unhappy and think that its best but really NO , and you spend lots of hard earned cash for a computer that's really not worth your money , , Macintosh computers are the best way to go, so when. Microsoft has a fix there's more other issues another and another and you run into different errors and strings that Microsoft say they can fix but over all your stuck , Macs are The Best , , way to go

You spend more money but in the long haul its well worth it , .

:)

D J RICK 2000, Dec 31, 2018
  2. Amit_Sun Win User

M-Audio M-Track 2x2 Not Recognized by my computer.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We appreciate the research and troubleshooting you have done, this issue could be from the software end or from the hardware itself.

Please try few of the troubleshooting below to further eliminate the root cause of the issue.

1. Try to connect the device with a different USB and check if that helps.
    2. Connect the M-track to different computer and check if you still face the issue there, if the issue persists, it could be caused by hardware.

Method 1:

1. Press Windows + R key on your keyboard together, and type
      control printers.
    2. You will see list of all the devices and printers connected to your computer.
    3. Click on Add a device and follow the onscreen instruction and add your device.

Method 2:

1. Uninstall
      all the M-Track drivers
      from device manager.
    2. Reboot the computer and check.

Method 3:

I suggest you login to the manufacturer site,
    download the drivers for your registered device
    and
    install it.

If you still face the issue, I suggest you to get in touch with the
    manufacturer and get the hardware checked once.

Hope it helps.

Amit Sunar

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Amit_Sun, Dec 31, 2018
  3. Pentium M

Not sure what I'm looking at. Though when I do go to Options and then CPU it lists my CPU
    as Intel Pentium M processor 1.73 GHz, and then under that it lists speed: 799.9 MHz
    and then features and cache size.I ran the benchmark test and don't understand all
    those numbers, but while testing I checked CPUZ and it still says it is running at 800 MHz.

boise49ers, Dec 31, 2018
  4. I'm tired of Microsoft I'm Going MAC period .

Issues with Radeon 7400 M graphics in windows 10

Hi Praveen,

Thanks for the post. The problem seems to be from Microsoft . I have followed below steps

• I have downloaded the software Leshcat’s Catalyst 15.7 WHQL UnifL from Downloads
    • I have unistalled all my graphics softwares and drivers related to radeon 7400 M.
    • The Catalyst 15.7 WHQL UnifL contains both intel and radeon drivers. So install intel drivers and reboot.
    • install radeon drivers and reboot.
    Now my system seems to be perfectly fine and no issues with drivers. Booting normally with out any issues. I turned on windows update and 7400 M drivers automatically installed from Microsoft.

After the reboot again the same problem. Now I am not sure how can I disable to download only 7400 M updates keeping all other updates on.

kindly suggest.

ShashikanthSrinivas, Dec 31, 2018
Thema:

I'm tired of Microsoft I'm Going MAC period .

1. I'm tired of Microsoft I'm Going MAC period . - Similar Threads - I'm tired Microsoft

2. I'm tired of not being able to use this Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm tired of not being able to use this Windows: I don't know how to solve this problem Every five minutes it restartsDumpFile https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-tired-of-not-being-able-to-use-this-windows/4d326571-2b78-4bfe-80e1-a1dfbbb27580
  3. I'm tired of not being able to use this Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm tired of not being able to use this Windows: I don't know how to solve this problem Every five minutes it restartsDumpFile https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-tired-of-not-being-able-to-use-this-windows/4d326571-2b78-4bfe-80e1-a1dfbbb27580
  4. I'm so very tired of updates causing critical problems.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I'm so very tired of updates causing critical problems.: I'm getting really, really frustrated with these non- optional updates rendering my devices unusable.In my first encounter with this, the system processes that allocates background resources got so unaccountably greedy that my laptop would sporadically become unusably slow...
  5. I'm tired of the forced updates that are ruinning my work life.

I'm tired of the forced updates that are ruinning my work life.: Since this problem: Major errors with update 20H2 OS Build 19042.1052, errors showing since 20H2 OS Build 19042.867 in April. I've forbidden W10 from updating, I've messed with the services, I've postponed auto updates to max values and I even created a .bat file to prevent...
  6. Help I'm so tired of this

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help I'm so tired of this: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/jojodapope [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kcgmq0/help_im_so_tired_of_this/
  7. Windows Bricked Itself and I'm tired of this.

Windows Bricked Itself and I'm tired of this.: Rant in the beginning, question is on the bottom. I've lost faith in Windows 10. There is just too many problems and too many issues that keep arising and it's always a pain to fix because when a problem DOES arise, my data usually disappears or Windows just gives me...
  8. I'm tired of Microsoft taking over my computer.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I'm tired of Microsoft taking over my computer.: The second you do anything, ANYTHING. You delete a system file? You're DONE. For something YOU PAID FOR. Your system gets either remotely taken over or automated process destroy everything. Why am I seeing unicast on my android devices coming from my desktop while I cant...
  9. When I'm going to get this feature?

When I'm going to get this feature?: I want the new Settings page for the 1903 update, I installed it but I don't see it on the settings page.. When I'm going to get it? Also If I'm on desktop with a external monitor can I use the new 1903 Slider?...
  10. I'm tired of onedrive

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I'm tired of onedrive: I'm so tired of Onedrive Business I have being having problemas with Onedrive Business. Onedrive has caused too many problems when syncing files among all my devices. I use apple mobile devices, surface 4 pro and windows 10 desktop. Everywhere Onde Drive fails to sync. I ask...