Windows 10: I'm tired of Microsoft taking over my computer.

Discus and support I'm tired of Microsoft taking over my computer. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; The second you do anything, ANYTHING. You delete a system file? You're DONE. For something YOU PAID FOR. Your system gets either remotely taken over... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by blowme55, Apr 21, 2020.

1. blowme55 Win User

I'm tired of Microsoft taking over my computer.

The second you do anything, ANYTHING. You delete a system file? You're DONE. For something YOU PAID FOR.

Your system gets either remotely taken over or automated process destroy everything. Why am I seeing unicast on my android devices coming from my desktop while I cant access the internet? I have one thing to tell you guys. F YOU. First it was a fresh install, then it was with zonealarm and cylance.

I'm done. I'm fing done. Eat a. Microsoft.

:)

blowme55, Apr 21, 2020
  2. Amit_Sun Win User

M-Audio M-Track 2x2 Not Recognized by my computer.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We appreciate the research and troubleshooting you have done, this issue could be from the software end or from the hardware itself.

Please try few of the troubleshooting below to further eliminate the root cause of the issue.

1. Try to connect the device with a different USB and check if that helps.
    2. Connect the M-track to different computer and check if you still face the issue there, if the issue persists, it could be caused by hardware.

Method 1:

1. Press Windows + R key on your keyboard together, and type
      control printers.
    2. You will see list of all the devices and printers connected to your computer.
    3. Click on Add a device and follow the onscreen instruction and add your device.

Method 2:

1. Uninstall
      all the M-Track drivers
      from device manager.
    2. Reboot the computer and check.

Method 3:

I suggest you login to the manufacturer site,
    download the drivers for your registered device
    and
    install it.

If you still face the issue, I suggest you to get in touch with the
    manufacturer and get the hardware checked once.

Hope it helps.

Amit Sunar

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Amit_Sun, Apr 21, 2020
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Apr 21, 2020
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Time computer takes to boot up

Hi,

It is possible that it takes too long to boot up after the update because the Fast Startup is disabled. To efficiently assist you, we'd like to know what troubleshooting steps you've done so far.

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow these steps on how to enable Fast Startup. This helps start your computer faster after shutdown:

• Open Control Panel and go to Power Options.
    • Click on the Choose what the power buttons do link on the left side.
    • Click on the Change settings that are currently unavailable link at the top.
    • If prompted by UAC, then click on Yes.
    • Ensure that Turn on Fast Startup is checked.
    • Restart the computer.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Apr 21, 2020
Thema:

1. I'm tired of Microsoft taking over my computer. - Similar Threads - I'm tired Microsoft

2. There's a lot of problem on this computer and I'm so tired of this!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There's a lot of problem on this computer and I'm so tired of this!!!: this laptop is running so slow. I just purchased it 2months ago. why is this happening?! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/theres-a-lot-of-problem-on-this-computer-and-im-so/e63e3655-cb7b-4391-88d6-74563987f367
  3. There's a lot of problem on this computer and I'm so tired of this!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    There's a lot of problem on this computer and I'm so tired of this!!!: this laptop is running so slow. I just purchased it 2months ago. why is this happening?! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/theres-a-lot-of-problem-on-this-computer-and-im-so/e63e3655-cb7b-4391-88d6-74563987f367
  4. A hacker tried to take over my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A hacker tried to take over my computer: A hacker tried to take over my computer. When I opened my laptop, a couple Windows Defender Security Center pop up came up and the message said to call Microsoft Security at 888-901-6654 to unlock my computer. I called the number and the person said to type Windows key and R....
  5. A hacker tried to take over my computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    A hacker tried to take over my computer: A hacker tried to take over my computer. When I opened my laptop, a couple Windows Defender Security Center pop up came up and the message said to call Microsoft Security at 888-901-6654 to unlock my computer. I called the number and the person said to type Windows key and R....
  6. Help I'm so tired of this

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help I'm so tired of this: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/jojodapope [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kcgmq0/help_im_so_tired_of_this/
  7. Computer take over Scam

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Computer take over Scam: Do NOT just uninstall ultraviewer.net. Restore to another date or you could try to uninstall the program in"safe mode". Restart computer and hit F8 till you get boot screen and boot to SAFE MODE. Owner of The Real McCoy Computer Service INC. Delaware. Next time don't be...
  8. I'm tired of Microsoft I'm Going MAC period .

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I'm tired of Microsoft I'm Going MAC period .: Macintosh is the real deal , how do you think people are dropping , Microsoft there's a lot of issues with software its bugish its got a lot of flaws in its software thanks to be to mr gates the founder of it all he makes money and sits back and laughs wile people get unhappy...
  9. Is thia a virus taking over my computer?

Is thia a virus taking over my computer?: So today I log on to my computer and there's nothing I can do or load. I try loading any .exe and it doesn't grant me permission. I try fixing the issue by running programs as an administrator such as command prompt but then it gives me an error: this file does not have an...
  10. I'm tired of onedrive

I'm tired of onedrive: I'm so tired of Onedrive Business I have being having problemas with Onedrive Business. Onedrive has caused too many problems when syncing files among all my devices. I use apple mobile devices, surface 4 pro and windows 10 desktop. Everywhere Onde Drive fails to sync. I ask...