Windows 10: I'm tired of onedrive

Discus and support I'm tired of onedrive in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I'm so tired of Onedrive Business I have being having problemas with Onedrive Business. Onedrive has caused too many problems when syncing files among... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Javier Chavez (jchavez), Sep 16, 2018.

1. I'm tired of onedrive

I'm so tired of Onedrive Business
    I have being having problemas with Onedrive Business. Onedrive has caused too many problems when syncing files among all my devices. I use apple mobile devices, surface 4 pro and windows 10 desktop. Everywhere Onde Drive fails to sync. I ask myself HOW SUCH A BIG COMPANY CAN iGNORE customers problems for such a long time? Onedrive app on windows is one big problem. For example, sudden stop syncing, 0kb/s speed, stuck at processing changes, re-upload from the beginning while the upload was almost done, and so many other issues. While Windows updates regularly but I do not see any change. I restarted the application many times but nothing helped. Totally wasted of time. Those are some of the reasons why I'm so tired of onedrive. damn!

:)

Javier Chavez (jchavez), Sep 16, 2018

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Sep 16, 2018
  3. Freezer Win User
    Windows 10 - OneDrive

[/quote] Click to expand... Sorry, but I think you're confused and keep referring to Onedrive. There is a big difference between the consumer version of Onedrive business O365 version. I do not have the consumer version of Onedrive installed... it is Onedrive for Business. Also, this script is for "Onedrive" .... not Onedrive for Business. Thanks anyway.

OneDrive (for Business) built-in Windows 10 differences?

No thanks for providing a non-rant version. I ought to recruit about 20 million people and walk down to Microsoft headquarters and do them in. Tired of Microsoft forcing their childish development skills on the masses.

Freezer, Sep 16, 2018
  4. Dravil Win User

I'm tired of onedrive

I'm so tired of Onedrive Business

I officially give up on Onedrive Business. Onedrive has caused too many problems in syncing files. Onedrive app on windows is the big problem. For example, sudden stop syncing, 0kb/s speed, stuck at processing changes, re-upload from the beginning while
    the upload was almost done, and so many other issues. While Windows updates regularly but I do not see any change. I restarted the application many times but nothing helped. Totally wasted of time. I'm so tired of onedrive. (And why onedrive forum is locked?)

Dravil, Sep 16, 2018
Thema:

I'm tired of onedrive

1. I'm tired of onedrive - Similar Threads - I'm tired onedrive

2. I'm tired of not being able to use this Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm tired of not being able to use this Windows: I don't know how to solve this problem Every five minutes it restartsDumpFile https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-tired-of-not-being-able-to-use-this-windows/4d326571-2b78-4bfe-80e1-a1dfbbb27580
  3. I'm tired of not being able to use this Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm tired of not being able to use this Windows: I don't know how to solve this problem Every five minutes it restartsDumpFile https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-tired-of-not-being-able-to-use-this-windows/4d326571-2b78-4bfe-80e1-a1dfbbb27580
  4. Tired of this ****

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tired of this ****: I have used Windows 1 and wasn't surprised that Windows 10/11 is a steaming turd of a OS. I need to disable the primary/master password I mistakenly enabled. But, no matter how i ask I never get the answer. It is the password I now have to enter everytime I want to use a...
  5. Tired of this ****

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Tired of this ****: I have used Windows 1 and wasn't surprised that Windows 10/11 is a steaming turd of a OS. I need to disable the primary/master password I mistakenly enabled. But, no matter how i ask I never get the answer. It is the password I now have to enter everytime I want to use a...
  6. I'm so very tired of updates causing critical problems.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I'm so very tired of updates causing critical problems.: I'm getting really, really frustrated with these non- optional updates rendering my devices unusable.In my first encounter with this, the system processes that allocates background resources got so unaccountably greedy that my laptop would sporadically become unusably slow...
  7. Help I'm so tired of this

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help I'm so tired of this: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/jojodapope [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kcgmq0/help_im_so_tired_of_this/
  8. Windows Bricked Itself and I'm tired of this.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Bricked Itself and I'm tired of this.: Rant in the beginning, question is on the bottom. I've lost faith in Windows 10. There is just too many problems and too many issues that keep arising and it's always a pain to fix because when a problem DOES arise, my data usually disappears or Windows just gives me...
  9. I'm tired of Microsoft taking over my computer.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I'm tired of Microsoft taking over my computer.: The second you do anything, ANYTHING. You delete a system file? You're DONE. For something YOU PAID FOR. Your system gets either remotely taken over or automated process destroy everything. Why am I seeing unicast on my android devices coming from my desktop while I cant...
  10. I'm tired of Microsoft I'm Going MAC period .

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I'm tired of Microsoft I'm Going MAC period .: Macintosh is the real deal , how do you think people are dropping , Microsoft there's a lot of issues with software its bugish its got a lot of flaws in its software thanks to be to mr gates the founder of it all he makes money and sits back and laughs wile people get unhappy...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. onedrive too many changes to process