Windows 10: I’m trying to access the properties of my Ethernet network adapter, but when I click,...

Discus and support I’m trying to access the properties of my Ethernet network adapter, but when I click,... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Mak1121 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Mak1121, Dec 24, 2019.

1. I’m trying to access the properties of my Ethernet network adapter, but when I click,...

/u/Mak1121, Dec 24, 2019
  2. Kem Mon Win User

ethernet properties

Hi,

Based on the details provided, it is possible that your network adapter was blocking you to access the ethernet
    properties. We recommend that you uninstall your network adapter and scan for hardware changes. To do this, follow these steps:

Uninstall network adapter:

• In the search bar, type
      Device Manager
      and hit
      Enter.

• Select the name of your network adapter and right-click.

• Choose
      Uninstall.

• Select
      "Delete the driver software for this device".

• Click on
      Uninstall.

Scan for hardware changes:

• In the search bar, type
      Device Manager
      and hit
      Enter.

• Choose
      Action.

• Select
      "Scan for hardware changes".

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Dec 24, 2019
  3. ethernet properties

hello i have tried this method and still am getting the same same message, kindly help me on what to do, thank you

him of himself, Dec 24, 2019
  4. rez001 Win User

I’m trying to access the properties of my Ethernet network adapter, but when I click,...

IP configuration not valid - interference from ethernet adapter?

Solution 1: No Internet Access In Windows 8.1or Windows 10

Step 1:

Go to Device Manager → Network adapters.
    Step 2:

Expand it (Network adapters).

Step 3:

Select your network adapter

Step 4:

Right click on your wireless network adapter or Ethernet adapter and then tap “Update Driver Software”.
    (in this case your network adopter is Ethernet adopter so tap your Ethernet adapter)
    Step 5:

Now on a new window you will need to click on “Browse my computer for driver software”.

I’m trying to access the properties of my Ethernet network adapter, but when I click,... install-driver-software.png

Step 6:

Then select “Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer”.

I’m trying to access the properties of my Ethernet network adapter, but when I click,... pick-comptible-driver-software.png

Step 7:

Now choose the “Manufacturer’s drivers” from the list of two and then click next.

I’m trying to access the properties of my Ethernet network adapter, but when I click,... select-network-adapter.png

Step 8:

After the completion of the process just restart your PC and check if the problem is solved or not. If not, goto solution 2.

I’m trying to access the properties of my Ethernet network adapter, but when I click,... Limited-wi-fi-connection-solved.png

Solution 2: No Internet Access In Windows 8.1,windows10

Step 1:

Open command prompt.
    Step 2:

Just go on hitting the enter after typing the each command.
    netsh int tcp set heuristics disabled
    netsh int tcp set global autotuninglevel=disable
    netsh int tcp set global rss=enabled
    Step 3:

Now to check if the settings are disabled type:
    netsh int tcp show global
    then hit enter.
    Step 4:

Now the thing left is just rebooting your system and just check if the problem is solved or not and just give feedback.*chuckle*Thumbs

rez001, Dec 24, 2019
Thema:

I’m trying to access the properties of my Ethernet network adapter, but when I click,...

1. I’m trying to access the properties of my Ethernet network adapter, but when I click,... - Similar Threads - I’m trying access

2. Ethernet Network Adapters

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ethernet Network Adapters: Probably a highly novice question, but where do I go in Windows settings to find out if a given computer has a single or dual band ethernet network adapter? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ethernet-network-adapters/53587442-9d86-4398-b345-65a749b02eb6
  3. Ethernet Network Adapters

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ethernet Network Adapters: Probably a highly novice question, but where do I go in Windows settings to find out if a given computer has a single or dual band ethernet network adapter? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ethernet-network-adapters/53587442-9d86-4398-b345-65a749b02eb6
  4. Ethernet Network Adapters

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Is there a way to access the wifi adapter properties with a command instead of clicking all...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to access the wifi adapter properties with a command instead of clicking all...: For example, ncpa.cpl brings up network connections. What command brings up this page? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-a-way-to-access-the-wifi-adapter/851ec5d2-5833-45cd-afd7-ca3bdc8baa7a
  6. Is there a way to access the wifi adapter properties with a command instead of clicking all...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a way to access the wifi adapter properties with a command instead of clicking all...: For example, ncpa.cpl brings up network connections. What command brings up this page? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-a-way-to-access-the-wifi-adapter/851ec5d2-5833-45cd-afd7-ca3bdc8baa7a
  7. Ethernet network adapter missing

Ethernet network adapter missing: My ethernet network adapter suddenly went missing. I have tried many methods and it still wont work. I cannot uninstall it as it is not even there and i already tried uninstalling previous updates the update was 1 month ago and it still wont work I always had this problem...
  8. Multiple Ethernet Network Adapter at Network Adapter Settings

Multiple Ethernet Network Adapter at Network Adapter Settings: Can any one just solve my below problem. I am having trouble with my Windows 10 network adapter problem. It shows multiple adapter in network adapter settings. Please see below screen shot. and Sometimes it doesn't shows any adapter at all. and i see at my wifi-router no...
  9. Trying to bridge ethernet to use laptops network adapter

Trying to bridge ethernet to use laptops network adapter: I've done this on windows 7 but I can't seem to get it to work on windows 10. Just to clarify I'm trying to have it so I can have other devices connect to the network from my laptops wireless adapter. Thanks for any help*Smile 92667
  10. No results when I click properties

in Windows 10 Support
    No results when I click properties: When I right click and then click Properties, the box just goes away and nothing comes up. I have a .chm file that won't open in Win10, Research shows I should click unblock in properties to get it to work. I can't get to properties to do this. I am using Windows 10 Pro 64...