Windows 10: i'm trying to activate my windows 10 but unsuccessful

Discus and support i'm trying to activate my windows 10 but unsuccessful in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Split from this thread. hi i'm trying to activate my windows 10 but unsuccessful. i don't have my product key and as well a digital license. i have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by VioricaPurcel, Apr 27, 2020.

1. i'm trying to activate my windows 10 but unsuccessful

Split from this thread.​

hi

i'm trying to activate my windows 10 but unsuccessful. i don't have my product key and as well a digital license. i have no idea how to activate. can you help me please.

thanks have a great day !

:)

VioricaPurcel, Apr 27, 2020

2. PROBLEMS OF ACTIVATING WINDOWS 10

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

• Are you trying to activate Windows 10 for the first time?
    • Since when are you facing this issue?
    • Are you seeing any error messages?
    • Have you made any hardware changes on your computer prior to this issue?

I suggest you to try the steps mentioned in the
    activation troubleshooter

Please reply back with the information and status of your issue, so that we can help you fix your issue.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Apr 27, 2020
  3. P4-630 Win User
    DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, Apr 27, 2020
  4. skippy258 Win User

i'm trying to activate my windows 10 but unsuccessful

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

this search might help you https://www.google.com.au/webhp?sou...o+to+get+it+activated+windows+10+blocked+keys

From http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/why-activate-windows-10

If you upgraded to Windows 10 for free and ended up in a non-activated state, try following these steps:

• Go to Start
      i'm trying to activate my windows 10 but unsuccessful [​IMG]
      , then select Settings > Update & security > Activation.
    • Select Go to Store, and check to see if a valid license is available for your device. If a license isn't available, you'll need to buy Windows from the Store.

Note
      • This only applies if you haven't made changes to the hardware for your device.

or you could hack it with a crack but please note this is always risky and you don't know what's in the hack

skippy258, Apr 27, 2020
Thema:

i'm trying to activate my windows 10 but unsuccessful

1. i'm trying to activate my windows 10 but unsuccessful - Similar Threads - i'm trying activate

2. I'm trying to activate my windows 10 by phone.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm trying to activate my windows 10 by phone.: I'm trying to activate my windows 10 by phone, but the button activation by phone is not on the activation part of the setting. I tried to do the "slui 4" but it's not showing up when I press OK. Anyone can help me with the activation by phone...
  3. I'm trying to activate my windows 10 by phone.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm trying to activate my windows 10 by phone.: I'm trying to activate my windows 10 by phone, but the button activation by phone is not on the activation part of the setting. I tried to do the "slui 4" but it's not showing up when I press OK. Anyone can help me with the activation by phone...
  4. I'm trying to activate my windows 10 by phone.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. I have this issue when I'm trying to activate my windows

I have this issue when I'm trying to activate my windows: Please I need solution ASAP [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-this-issue-when-im-trying-to-activate-my/064a8ee4-2d63-45c7-9863-6b33136c4fbd
  6. My Unsuccessful Windows Update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My Unsuccessful Windows Update: Hello there, I need a help Basically I'm stuck in Windows 10 BSOD, I explained the issue in r/techsupport please help me submitted by /u/Mrboi8989 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/go2q8s/my_unsuccessful_windows_update/
  7. Friend gave me pc, tried to activate windows 10 pro. I'm not in an organization as I'm...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Friend gave me pc, tried to activate windows 10 pro. I'm not in an organization as I'm...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/t8er100 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/enbupl/friend_gave_me_pc_tried_to_activate_windows_10/
  8. Windows 10 activation problem due to unsuccessful install of updates

Windows 10 activation problem due to unsuccessful install of updates: Hi, I have a genuine windows 10 os bought almost an year back. Recently I have got updates to install on it after which I am getting windows is not activated. When I troubleshoot the problem it is showing error code: 0x80004005 and while I try to install the updates it...
  9. I'm trying to activate my slideshow mode on screensave

in Windows 10 Customization
    I'm trying to activate my slideshow mode on screensave: I'm trying to activate my slideshow mode on my screensaver and the photos won't change. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-trying-to-activate-my-slideshow-mode-on/bd1d07eb-53c1-40ef-9052-909398ad2931
  10. Trying unsuccessfully to upgrade to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Trying unsuccessfully to upgrade to Windows 10: Hi- I have been trying unsuccessfully to upgrade my Win 8.1 desktop to Win 10 despite all the help on your excellent tutorials. The PC was originally Win 8 and has SSD for drive C: When I originally set it up I moved the user folders to HDD Drive I: using the Sysprep as...