Windows 10: I'm trying to activate my windows 10 by phone.

Discus and support I'm trying to activate my windows 10 by phone. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I'm trying to activate my windows 10 by phone, but the button activation by phone is not on the activation part of the setting. I tried to do the "slui... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Rvehn, Jun 8, 2023.

1. Rvehn Win User

I'm trying to activate my windows 10 by phone.

I'm trying to activate my windows 10 by phone, but the button activation by phone is not on the activation part of the setting. I tried to do the "slui 4" but it's not showing up when I press OK. Anyone can help me with the activation by phone

:)

Rvehn, Jun 8, 2023
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular Microsoft Apps

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Jun 8, 2023
  3. Windows 10 activation

Hi Martin,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to try to activate Windows by phone by following the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select your Region/Country.
    • Select the Phone Activation option, and hold on for a real person.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jun 8, 2023
  4. Winuser Win User

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Mobile

When my phone fails to upgrade I just keep trying. One upgrade took 3 or 4 tries.

Winuser, Jun 8, 2023
Thema:

1. I'm trying to activate my windows 10 by phone. - Similar Threads - I'm trying activate

2. I'm trying to activate an Office 2016 and the activation phone will not do it. I can't get...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm trying to activate an Office 2016 and the activation phone will not do it. I can't get...: I'm trying to activate an Office 2016 and the activation phone will not do it. I can't get a real person on the line and the online service gives me no options. Any suggestions?...
  3. I'm trying to activate an Office 2016 and the activation phone will not do it. I can't get...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm trying to activate an Office 2016 and the activation phone will not do it. I can't get...: I'm trying to activate an Office 2016 and the activation phone will not do it. I can't get a real person on the line and the online service gives me no options. Any suggestions?...
  4. I'm trying to activate an Office 2016 and the activation phone will not do it. I can't get...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. I'm trying to activate my windows 10 by phone.

I'm trying to activate my windows 10 by phone.: I'm trying to activate my windows 10 by phone, but the button activation by phone is not on the activation part of the setting. I tried to do the "slui 4" but it's not showing up when I press OK. Anyone can help me with the activation by phone...
  6. I'm trying to activate my windows 10 by phone.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I'm trying to activate my windows 10 by phone.: I'm trying to activate my windows 10 by phone, but the button activation by phone is not on the activation part of the setting. I tried to do the "slui 4" but it's not showing up when I press OK. Anyone can help me with the activation by phone...
  7. Trying to Activate Windows 10 by Phone

Trying to Activate Windows 10 by Phone: HELLLLOOOO MICROSOFT. Today I have installed Windows 10 Pro on my 11 yr old laptop. It is a Sony Vaio VPCS13DGX. I just upgraded it now from what it ran originally Windows 7 I get this error when trying from Settings and from the run command "slui.exe 4". Please help me...
  8. Trying to Activate Windows 10 by Phone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to Activate Windows 10 by Phone: HELLLLOOOO MICROSOFT. Today I have installed Windows 10 Pro on my 11 yr old laptop. It is a Sony Vaio VPCS13DGX. I just upgraded it now from what it ran originally Windows 7 I get this error when trying from Settings and from the run command "slui.exe 4". Please help me...
  9. Trying to Activate Windows 10 by Phone

10. i'm trying to activate my windows 10 but unsuccessful

i'm trying to activate my windows 10 but unsuccessful: Split from this thread. hi i'm trying to activate my windows 10 but unsuccessful. i don't have my product key and as well a digital license. i have no idea how to activate. can you help me please. thanks have a great day !...