Windows 10: im trying to add a email account and I keep getting something went wrong error code 0x8000000b

Discus and support im trying to add a email account and I keep getting something went wrong error code 0x8000000b in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; email account and I keep getting something went wrong error code 0x8000000b. how do I fix this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Chasemoore99, Sep 20, 2018.

1. im trying to add a email account and I keep getting something went wrong error code 0x8000000b

email account and I keep getting something went wrong error code 0x8000000b. how do I fix this

:)

Chasemoore99, Sep 20, 2018

2. When I try to synchronise on the mail app on my windows 10 laptop I get error code: 0x8000000b

When I try to synchronise on the mail app on my windows 10 laptop I get error code: 0x8000000b

greatjob1234, Sep 20, 2018
  3. hotmail.com page: 0x8000000b

I get this error message when I try to refresh my hotmail.com page: 0x8000000b What to do?

error code- Original Title

ckenellis1, Sep 20, 2018
  4. im trying to add a email account and I keep getting something went wrong error code 0x8000000b

email account hacked. please help

Also may I suggest you change email accounts to one of the following.....

Gmail
    Outlook

The reason is they both use "Step two verification". This style of verification means even if a hacker gets your password they cannot log in to your account. You see every time someone try's to log in that hasn't been verified you will get a text or a phone call giving you a final code to log in. Its very easy and simple to setup also. The great thing is once you setup your Email application with a specific "application password" from that account you never have to log in again AND your account is protected from being logged in from foreign entities.

I like the new outlook personally however Gmail is also damn good. Gmail also has an IP tracker that allows you to see WHERE the account has been logged in from. Anyway let us know if you wanna change over and have any questions. We will be happy to help and welcome to TPU!

TheMailMan78, Sep 20, 2018
Thema:

im trying to add a email account and I keep getting something went wrong error code 0x8000000b

1. im trying to add a email account and I keep getting something went wrong error code 0x8000000b - Similar Threads - trying add email

2. why am I Getting system error stating Something went wrong when trying to add google email...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why am I Getting system error stating Something went wrong when trying to add google email...: Trying to add my google email under the ADD ACCOUNT tab. Accepts all of my info until last screen, Confirm when I get a pp up Error 0x8000000b stating SOMETHING WENT WRONG...
  3. why am I Getting system error stating Something went wrong when trying to add google email...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why am I Getting system error stating Something went wrong when trying to add google email...: Trying to add my google email under the ADD ACCOUNT tab. Accepts all of my info until last screen, Confirm when I get a pp up Error 0x8000000b stating SOMETHING WENT WRONG...
  4. Keep getting "something went wrong" when I try to import photos

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Keep getting "something went wrong" when I try to import photos: The last 4 phones I have had, 3 Android and now an iPhone, have all had the same issues importing photos. The first time I connect it will start without an issue. Then at some point it stops and throws up a message that "something went wrong" Then I try to start again but it...
  5. Keep getting "something went wrong" when I try to import photos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keep getting "something went wrong" when I try to import photos: The last 4 phones I have had, 3 Android and now an iPhone, have all had the same issues importing photos. The first time I connect it will start without an issue. Then at some point it stops and throws up a message that "something went wrong" Then I try to start again but it...
  6. Keep getting "something went wrong" when I try to import photos

7. Can't add account into Mail App - Something went wrong with error code 0x80000b

Can't add account into Mail App - Something went wrong with error code 0x80000b: Hi, I have an issue with adding my gmail account to Mail App. It said that 'something went wrong .. we are sorry, but we aren't able to do that Error code 0x80000b' This is strange since I tried to add my other gmail account and it works; however, only this email that it...
  8. Error code when trying to add gmail acconnut 0x8000000b

Error code when trying to add gmail acconnut 0x8000000b: I tried adding other email accounts no issue but get error code whgen trying to add main account surface go ***Moved from: Surface Go / Install, update, and repair.***...
  9. Account ADD Error 0x8000000b

Account ADD Error 0x8000000b: I intend to add my Gmail account to the mail app but it trows up an error 0x8000000b any help.. I've reinstalled Windows just because of this after trying up everything available on the internet still nothing , i am using other two gmail accounts seamlessly with the main app...
  10. I am trying to set up a gmail email account and I get error 0x8000000b

in Windows 10 Customization
    I am trying to set up a gmail email account and I get error 0x8000000b: I was able to set up another gmail account with no error. I had to replace my surface pro under warranty and need to re-establish my accounts. what is the resolution to this error? Thank you!...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. error code 0x80000b

2. error 0x80000b

3. creating kid gmail get something went wrong error

4. 0x80000b,
  5. i get error 0x8000000b when i tried to add yahoo account to mail program,
  6. keep getting are you trying to add update or remove your email account?,
  7. error code 0x80000b adding a gmail account,
  8. keep-getting something went wrong when confer ing child goole account,
  9. surface pro error code 0x80000b adding a gmail account,
  10. keep getting error code trying to add email,
  11. on my microsoft email app account i tried to add an email and it say something wrong,
  12. 0x80000b windows 10 on my surface,
  13. something went wrong error when adding email,
  14. error code 0x800000b something went wrong,
  15. error code adding email account windows