Windows 10: I’m trying to boot from my usb drive so I can run a memtest. Can anyone help me figure out...

Discus and support I’m trying to boot from my usb drive so I can run a memtest. Can anyone help me figure out... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/icejjfish21 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/icejjfish21, Apr 4, 2020.

1. I’m trying to boot from my usb drive so I can run a memtest. Can anyone help me figure out...

/u/icejjfish21, Apr 4, 2020
  2. topgundcp Win User

No Boot, Drives Not detected, Can't Load Win10 Pleses Help!

Until the BIOS sees your M.2, there's nothing you can do. It does not matter if the M.2 is unformatted/unallocated, the BIOS should see it.
    1. Suggest that you take the M.2 out, clean all the contacts and re-seat it and hope this is the case.
    2. If step one fails. Connect your 250GB SSD back in using one of the SATA port to see if the BIOS recognize it. If it doen't, then it might be something wrong with the MB, if it does then boot up the Windows Installation USB, run diskpart, shrink it at least 40GB then create a partition, Leave it unallocated then install Windows there.

Also try to re-seat all other components such as Memory, Video card etc...

topgundcp, Apr 4, 2020
  3. D-rock Win User
    Help with USB Boot Image

I am trying to boot from my USB flash drive. I followed the instructions step for step that are in the article on this website. I downloaded the HP program and the USB Image zip file. I ran the HP flash program and pointed it to the folder where I unzipped the USB Image files to. I then copied all the files over to the USB memory stick as instructed. When I restart my computer and press F12 to go to the boot menu I have 3 options: SATA hard drive, CD-ROM drive, or USB Device. So I choose USB device and when it reads the USB memory stick all I get is the error "Non-system disk, replace and hit any key" Its like the USB memory is missing some system files or it doesnt have the master boot record or something. Somebody please HELP!!! I want to flash the bios in a new video card and I have to boot to DOS and I dont have a floppy drive and I have Win XP so a USB boot is probably the best option I have.

D-rock, Apr 4, 2020
  4. Lazzer408 Win User

I’m trying to boot from my usb drive so I can run a memtest. Can anyone help me figure out...

USB boot for bios update

Did the first step. It already doesn't work. Note the capacities and drive letters M:/N: The HP utility is about to format my raid-1 volume containing my 2 750gb drives. It thinks it's the usb stick. I can not select any other drives in the HP utility. My 512mb usb stick is U:.

Any other suggestions?

I’m trying to boot from my usb drive so I can run a memtest. Can anyone help me figure out... nonono-jpg.jpg

Lazzer408, Apr 4, 2020
Thema:

I’m trying to boot from my usb drive so I can run a memtest. Can anyone help me figure out...

1. I’m trying to boot from my usb drive so I can run a memtest. Can anyone help me figure out... - Similar Threads - I’m trying boot

2. Can anyone help me with my USB hard drive corruption?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can anyone help me with my USB hard drive corruption?: Hey y’all so i’m experiencing this new issue on my pc. it’s my external hard drive causing major issues ever since i installed an update for my driver. of course it sounds stupid but i couldn’t save game data on my c drive because i don’t know how to expand it. anyway the...
  3. Can anyone help me with my USB hard drive corruption?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone help me with my USB hard drive corruption?: Hey y’all so i’m experiencing this new issue on my pc. it’s my external hard drive causing major issues ever since i installed an update for my driver. of course it sounds stupid but i couldn’t save game data on my c drive because i don’t know how to expand it. anyway the...
  4. Can anyone help me with my USB hard drive corruption?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can someone help me figure out why my laptop is running slow?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone help me figure out why my laptop is running slow?: I will start off by saying that my LaptopAlienware M17 was running perfectly fine over a week ago.Recently my PC started running incredibly slow. I'll go to open my file explorer and I'll be waiting over a minute for it to open. I go to launch a game off steam it'll take 2 or...
  6. Can someone help me figure out why my laptop is running slow?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can someone help me figure out why my laptop is running slow?: I will start off by saying that my LaptopAlienware M17 was running perfectly fine over a week ago.Recently my PC started running incredibly slow. I'll go to open my file explorer and I'll be waiting over a minute for it to open. I go to launch a game off steam it'll take 2 or...
  7. Can anyone help me figure out why my bluetooth switch disappeared?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can anyone help me figure out why my bluetooth switch disappeared?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Dankinator505 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jnwzvc/can_anyone_help_me_figure_out_why_my_bluetooth/
  8. can anyone help me figure out this hardware error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    can anyone help me figure out this hardware error: Source Windows Summary Hardware error Date ‎11/‎3/‎2020 6:57 PM Status Not reported Description A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly. Problem signature Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Code: 141 Parameter 1: ffffbc8d15aaa010 Parameter...
  9. Can anyone here help me out?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can anyone here help me out?: submitted by /u/Ssherlockhemlock [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/it35b6/can_anyone_here_help_me_out/
  10. can anyone help me out

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    can anyone help me out: i can't install ms access database engine 2016 into my system(windows 10 -with 64 bit) https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/can-anyone-help-me-out/c9f7f4f9-68b7-4f16-b02e-4aeed1bb2129