Windows 10: I'm trying to buy Minecraft Realms but it says I need Parental Guardian

Discus and support I'm trying to buy Minecraft Realms but it says I need Parental Guardian in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi so Im trying to buy a minecraft realm on minecraft Java but it kept saying I needed Parental approval even though my microsoft account is the head... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Nabathest, Sep 25, 2022.

1. Nabathest Win User

I'm trying to buy Minecraft Realms but it says I need Parental Guardian

Hi so Im trying to buy a minecraft realm on minecraft Java but it kept saying I needed Parental approval even though my microsoft account is the head of the family settings. So i removed my other two profiles on the family because they aren't the accounts Im using to purchase the realm with. I tried to purchase the realm again and these two messages popped up. :"{"success":false,"failedValidations":[{"name":"PURCHASE_BLOCKED_BY_FAMILY_SETTING"}]}". Furthermore it keeps saying I need parental approval to purchase this realm. Im pretty frustrated right now and would really need some assistance.

:)

Nabathest, Sep 25, 2022

2. Minecraft Realms Windows 10 Edition

Hi Darren,

Issues with paying the Minecraft Realms on your Windows 10 PC may occur due to a network or a server connection error. Before performing any troubleshooting steps on your PC, make sure that the Xbox Live Service is up and running on this

link

If the Xbox Live Service is up and running, you may visit
    Minecraft Realms
    and perform the suggested solutions under Troubleshooting problems with Minecraft Realms.

If you are still experiencing issues joining a friend's Realm on Minecraft, you may visit this

link
    for additional support options from Mojang Support.

Should you have any other queries, you may contact us anytime.

Loraine Mon, Sep 25, 2022
  3. amrosama2 Win User
    Minecraft Realms Windows 10

It says that to play Minecraft Realms I have to change the privacy settings on my Microsoft family account, but I don't have a family Microsoft account nor do I have a Microsoft parents account (except this).
    please help

amrosama2, Sep 25, 2022
  4. Carlo Fer Win User

Playing Minecraft Realms with people who bought Minecraft off the Mojang Website.

Hello
    lolpwns101,

There should be no difference between Minecraft purchased from the Microsoft Store and Mojang website as they are cross-platform play compatible. You can join/invite people in a Realm as long as they are also listed as Xbox Live friends.

I highly suggest that you visit these support articles:

If you need to contact the Microsoft Store for refunds, lease refer to this
    link
    on how to contact Microsoft Store support.

If you would like me to provide additional advice, simply respond to this thread. I will get notified and I’ll reply to you as soon as I can.

Carlo Fer, Sep 25, 2022
Thema:

1. I'm trying to buy Minecraft Realms but it says I need Parental Guardian - Similar Threads - I'm trying buy

2. Says I need to buy minecraft again

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Says I need to buy minecraft again: I bought minecraft in the microsoft store on my acc and I recently got a new laptop and logged in on the same acc and it says I need to pay for minecraft and I cant find the purchase in the bought history even if it worked on the same account to play minecraft before...
  3. Says I need to buy minecraft again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Says I need to buy minecraft again: I bought minecraft in the microsoft store on my acc and I recently got a new laptop and logged in on the same acc and it says I need to pay for minecraft and I cant find the purchase in the bought history even if it worked on the same account to play minecraft before...
  4. Says I need to buy minecraft again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I'm trying to buy Minecraft Realms but it says I need Parental Guardian

I'm trying to buy Minecraft Realms but it says I need Parental Guardian: Hi so Im trying to buy a minecraft realm on minecraft Java but it kept saying I needed Parental approval even though my microsoft account is the head of the family settings. So i removed my other two profiles on the family because they aren't the accounts Im using to purchase...
  6. My parent buyed this but Minecraft java and bedrock edition but it says buy

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My parent buyed this but Minecraft java and bedrock edition but it says buy: Hold onIt looks like your parent approved this. Check with them in a bit.0UXoUgj0G4+6LqTXQMmc5t.24.2Tue, 19 Jul 2022 11:26:23 GMT when i buy this message comes please can you tell me how to fix it...
  7. Parent/guardian consent

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Parent/guardian consent: my son is 12, he has a new laptop. on signing in he is asked for parent/guardian consent. I repeatedly get the message "something's not working it's not you it's us" I've tried adding him to the family microsoft account but he is unable to accept the invitation as he is under...
  8. Parent/guardian consent

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Parent/guardian consent: my son is 12, he has a new laptop. on signing in he is asked for parent/guardian consent. I repeatedly get the message "something's not working it's not you it's us" I've tried adding him to the family microsoft account but he is unable to accept the invitation as he is under...
  9. Parent/guardian consent

10. "Buying" Minecraft Realms

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Buying" Minecraft Realms: Hi, I'm trying to set up Realms on my son's laptop. After countless hoops, I finally thought I was one step away. If I click "Get Realms Plus" on the the website, it opens up the Minecraft app with my son logged in. There, when I click "Buy for £6.69" it tries to log into...