Windows 10: im trying to buy minecraft windows 10 and having problems

Discus and support im trying to buy minecraft windows 10 and having problems in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; im trying to buy minecraft windows 10 edition but keeps saying my zip code is wrong when im puting the correct zipcode ive tried 2 differnet credit... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by DavidResserve, Apr 25, 2021.

1. im trying to buy minecraft windows 10 and having problems

im trying to buy minecraft windows 10 edition but keeps saying my zip code is wrong when im puting the correct zipcode ive tried 2 differnet credit cards and had a family member try to gift it to me yet it dosent work and when the family member gifted it it said error contact windows

:)

DavidResserve, Apr 25, 2021

2. Im having problems with Minecraft.

Hi Fedonas,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Sorry to know you are facing this issue, I'll be glad to assist you.

Outdated display drivers could be one of the causes. I suggest you to install generic drivers for Display and check if the issue persists.

To do that, follow the steps below.

• Press Windows key + letter ‘R.’
    • Type “devmgmt.msc” command and hit OK.
    • Expand Display Adaptors.
    • Right click on the display driver and select Uninstall.
    • Restart the computer.
    • Check the status of the issue.
    If the issue persists, I suggest you to download and install the recent display drivers from the manufacturer’s website and check if the issue persists.

Do let us know, if you have any further queries about Windows 10.
    We will be happy to assist you.

SujataMoktan, Apr 25, 2021
  3. After redeeming minecraft windows 10 gift code this happens.

Okay I went ahead followed the instructions to the "Letter" every single step and checked it multiple times.
    And when i finally install minecraft i get a trial and time limit 90 minutes and it says "buy"
    HELP??? This shouldn't of happened! Trying to get free windows 10 minecraft and it wouldn't work!!
    (this was done in a virtual machine but performance was better than acceptable so minecraft ran smooth regardless. shouldn't effect it?)

I tried and it just wouldn't work. Tried uninstalling minecraft and reinstalling it and restarting. Nope. Still wants me to buy it. and it's still the trial.
    I don't know where else to get help from because the microsoft forums don't even reply to me and mojang said it's not their problem.

realflow100, Apr 25, 2021
  4. im trying to buy minecraft windows 10 and having problems

Buy Minecraft

Assalamualaikum Sir,I want to ask about Buying an Application.So i am planning to buy Minecraft soon,but in windows store payment it require Debit/Credit Card and i dont have that card because im 18-.So the question
    is "is it allowed to buy Minecraft on local online shop?(Original).I just found a seller that sell Mojang account and he say that if you buy that mojang account,You will get the Minecraft Win10 Code and of course he sell it more cheaper than in official website
    and also the payment is easier than Microsoft Store.

FaisalRamadhan1, Apr 25, 2021
Thema:

im trying to buy minecraft windows 10 and having problems

1. im trying to buy minecraft windows 10 and having problems - Similar Threads - trying buy minecraft

2. i have buy minecraft but also it is saying to buy java

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have buy minecraft but also it is saying to buy java: pls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-buy-minecraft-but-also-it-is-saying-to-buy/5585264b-37f1-4b43-82cb-da23f67628e7
  3. i have buy minecraft but also it is saying to buy java

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i have buy minecraft but also it is saying to buy java: pls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-buy-minecraft-but-also-it-is-saying-to-buy/5585264b-37f1-4b43-82cb-da23f67628e7
  4. im having a problem.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    im having a problem.: My pc keeps giving black screens. When i turn on my pc, after a bit it gives a black screen, i can still hear the audio. Anyone has a solution? submitted by /u/IlyasNaji15 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/xdb3t1/im_having_a_problem/
  5. im having a problem.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    im having a problem.: Earlier, my pc was fine, and it can detect all wifis that are nearby, it still detects them, but i doesnt detect my network when it is working on my phone. Is this a problem with the pc or with the network itself? submitted by /u/IlyasNaji15 [link] [comments]...
  6. im trying to download minecraft

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    im trying to download minecraft: i have resently changed over to pc and i want to download minecraft there too. i have it on xbox and i cant seem to find out how to download it on pc. i have searched it up on both the xbox store and the minecraft store. i have The ultimate gamepass and i still cant? i dont...
  7. Hello! I have a problem buying Minecraft Dungeons

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Hello! I have a problem buying Minecraft Dungeons: So i tried to buy Minecraft Dungeon with visa card and its says "an error occurred while ordering. Please confirm your credit card information and try again".The information of the card are correc i checked 5 times.Please help....
  8. Have to buy Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Have to buy Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition?: A while back I redeemed my mojang Windows 10 Edition code after I learned that I got Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition for free since I bought the game like way back around 2012-2013. I played it for a little while and decided to go back to playing Java like normal. Now today...
  9. Im buying an ssd

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Im buying an ssd: If I buy an ssd can I just plug it in or is it more complicated? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-buying-an-ssd/35c7417f-e5cd-4d96-9f9b-fd8ac4032bb3"
  10. Do I have to buy Minecraft again for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Do I have to buy Minecraft again for Windows 10: I bought Minecraft Java Edition, and I was trying to join a friends game, and they are on Windows 10 version. I now have to "rebuy" Minecraft to join his game. I don't think I need to do that. He told me that I have to make a new account or join on a different one but I...