Windows 10: I’m trying to cancel the application I’m downloading on my asus mini laptop but isn’t...

Discus and support I’m trying to cancel the application I’m downloading on my asus mini laptop but isn’t... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I’m trying to cancel the application I’m downloading on my asus mini laptop but isn’t canceling I’ve restarted the laptop and I’ve even shut it down... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Abdulmalik Alatoye, Jan 21, 2024.

1. I’m trying to cancel the application I’m downloading on my asus mini laptop but isn’t...

I’m trying to cancel the application I’m downloading on my asus mini laptop but isn’t canceling I’ve restarted the laptop and I’ve even shut it down but it’s still not canceling

:)

Abdulmalik Alatoye, Jan 21, 2024

2. M.2 SSD for Asus NX500J laptop

Hi, I have an Asus NX500J laptop that came with a 512GB M.2 SSD and I want to upgrade it to 1TB or 2TB if possible. I just flashed the BIOS to the latest version 2019 which has a few bug fixes.
    The current M.2 SSD it has is MZHPU512HCGL-00004, model #MZ-HPU512T/004.
    I just purchased an addlink S70 2TB SSD NVMe PCIe 3x4 M.2 2280 and the laptop doesn't recognize it, so when I try to install an OS the SSD is not recognized. So if someone knows a 1TB or 2TB M.2 that I can purchase for this laptop I would truly appreciate it! Thank you!

carloscbj89, Jan 21, 2024
  3. Pentium M

Not sure what I'm looking at. Though when I do go to Options and then CPU it lists my CPU
    as Intel Pentium M processor 1.73 GHz, and then under that it lists speed: 799.9 MHz
    and then features and cache size.I ran the benchmark test and don't understand all
    those numbers, but while testing I checked CPUZ and it still says it is running at 800 MHz.

boise49ers, Jan 21, 2024
  4. Amit_Sun Win User

I’m trying to cancel the application I’m downloading on my asus mini laptop but isn’t...

M-Audio M-Track 2x2 Not Recognized by my computer.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We appreciate the research and troubleshooting you have done, this issue could be from the software end or from the hardware itself.

Please try few of the troubleshooting below to further eliminate the root cause of the issue.

1. Try to connect the device with a different USB and check if that helps.
    2. Connect the M-track to different computer and check if you still face the issue there, if the issue persists, it could be caused by hardware.

Method 1:

1. Press Windows + R key on your keyboard together, and type
      control printers.
    2. You will see list of all the devices and printers connected to your computer.
    3. Click on Add a device and follow the onscreen instruction and add your device.

Method 2:

1. Uninstall
      all the M-Track drivers
      from device manager.
    2. Reboot the computer and check.

Method 3:

I suggest you login to the manufacturer site,
    download the drivers for your registered device
    and
    install it.

If you still face the issue, I suggest you to get in touch with the
    manufacturer and get the hardware checked once.

Hope it helps.

Amit Sunar

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Amit_Sun, Jan 21, 2024
Thema:

I’m trying to cancel the application I’m downloading on my asus mini laptop but isn’t...

1. I’m trying to cancel the application I’m downloading on my asus mini laptop but isn’t... - Similar Threads - I’m trying cancel

2. I’m trying to cancel the application I’m downloading on my asus mini laptop but isn’t...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I’m trying to cancel the application I’m downloading on my asus mini laptop but isn’t...: I’m trying to cancel the application I’m downloading on my asus mini laptop but isn’t canceling I’ve restarted the laptop and I’ve even shut it down but it’s still not canceling...
  3. Hi, I’m trying to download rekordbox onto my laptop but it keeps coming up saying it isn’t...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, I’m trying to download rekordbox onto my laptop but it keeps coming up saying it isn’t...: Any help on this matter would be great. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-im-trying-to-download-rekordbox-onto-my-laptop/0cc3a535-a877-4895-ba9e-d134e7c1a306
  4. Hi, I’m trying to download rekordbox onto my laptop but it keeps coming up saying it isn’t...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi, I’m trying to download rekordbox onto my laptop but it keeps coming up saying it isn’t...: Any help on this matter would be great. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-im-trying-to-download-rekordbox-onto-my-laptop/0cc3a535-a877-4895-ba9e-d134e7c1a306
  5. Hi, I’m trying to download rekordbox onto my laptop but it keeps coming up saying it isn’t...

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. I’m trying to update my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I’m trying to update my laptop: Hi, it’s been a while since I updated my laptop. I’m trying to update for windows 10 version 1903 for x64-based systems and every time I try it says download error – 0x800F0900.It says the same thing for 2020–10 Microsoft edge updates for Windows 10 version 1903 for x64-based...
  7. I’m trying to update my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I’m trying to update my laptop: Hi, it’s been a while since I updated my laptop. I’m trying to update for windows 10 version 1903 for x64-based systems and every time I try it says download error – 0x800F0900.It says the same thing for 2020–10 Microsoft edge updates for Windows 10 version 1903 for x64-based...
  8. I’m trying to update my laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. I’m trying to reset my pc

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I’m trying to reset my pc: Every time I attempt to reset my pc I get the error messages “No changes were made” and pretty much can’t reset it, I’ve tried lots of things and searched it up on YouTube and nothing has helped.. submitted by /u/Anonymous3k [link] [comments]...
  10. Everything isn’t responding and I’m having issues with the laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Everything isn’t responding and I’m having issues with the laptop: So, I downloaded dragon ball online a few days ago and it missed up my laptop literally a day later I started experiencing bugs. The Lockscreen for one isn’t responding to any of my mouseclicks and the clock thats being displayed is frozen and I have to wait a few minutes...