Windows 10: I'm trying to change my background and it won't let me change the layout?

Discus and support I'm trying to change my background and it won't let me change the layout? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; When you change your background picture, you get the options fill, fit, stretch, tile, center, and span. The picture is off center and oddly cropped... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/darkimpact199, Jan 9, 2021.

1. I'm trying to change my background and it won't let me change the layout?

When you change your background picture, you get the options fill, fit, stretch, tile, center, and span. The picture is off center and oddly cropped right now, but no matter which setting I select it doesn't change. I could have sworn there was a save button there before (I could obviously be wrong). It doesn't even change in the preview... I'm not sure what I should do.

submitted by /u/darkimpact199
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/darkimpact199, Jan 9, 2021

2. changing the background images

Hi,

In order to help you better, could you please confirm a couple of things.

• Have you made any changes on the computer prior to the issue?
    • Are you referring to desktop background image or lock screen image?

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change the background picture and check if it helps.

• In the search type as ‘Settings’ and click on it.
    • Select ‘Personalization’, under ‘Background’ option select as ‘Picture’.
    • Under ‘Choose your picture’ select any picture accordingly or you can browse the picture from your computer.

You may refer to the below link and check if it helps.

Change desktop background and colors

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, Jan 9, 2021
  3. Changing the keyboard layout

Hello,

Thank you for keeping us posted.

As per the description, I understand that you are experiencing issue changing the keyboard layout in Windows 10 on the system.

I certainly understand your concern and will try my best to help you.

I really appreciate all your efforts in trying to fix the issue.

I would suggest you to refer to the suggestions provided by
    “Rajesh Govind” replied on October 13, 2014 in the following Microsoft Community link.

How to change the keyboard layout on Windows 10 TP?

Also, I would suggest you to refer to the article given below and check if that helps.

Change your keyboard layout

Change your keyboard layout

Note: The above steps holds good for Windows 10 as well.

I hope this information is helpful.

Please do let us know if you need any further assistance, we will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Jayant

Jayant Gupta, Jan 9, 2021
  4. dalchina Win User

I'm trying to change my background and it won't let me change the layout?

dalchina, Jan 9, 2021
Thema:

I'm trying to change my background and it won't let me change the layout?

1. I'm trying to change my background and it won't let me change the layout? - Similar Threads - I'm trying change

2. it won't let me change pin

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    it won't let me change pin: the power went out and when I turned on the pc again I got met with the bit key screen so I got the bit key. Then it said that my pin had to change for security changes on this device which is **** retarded but whatever, then when I press the "set up key" button literally...
  3. it won't let me change pin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    it won't let me change pin: the power went out and when I turned on the pc again I got met with the bit key screen so I got the bit key. Then it said that my pin had to change for security changes on this device which is **** retarded but whatever, then when I press the "set up key" button literally...
  4. It won't let me change the time zone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It won't let me change the time zone: Yesterday I reinstalled windows and everything is perfect, except for the fact that it does not allow me to change the time zone in the settings or in the control panel. In the settings I see the option in gray as disabled and I can not change it to have my time zone. I hope...
  5. It won't let me change the time zone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    It won't let me change the time zone: Yesterday I reinstalled windows and everything is perfect, except for the fact that it does not allow me to change the time zone in the settings or in the control panel. In the settings I see the option in gray as disabled and I can not change it to have my time zone. I hope...
  6. S-Mode & Won't Let Me Change

in Windows 10 Customization
    S-Mode & Won't Let Me Change: I have a valid Windows 10 program, purchased a couple of years ago, not shared with anyone. My computer froze multiple times yesterday while trying to reboot. I tried re-setting to the previous day's reset point when it was working just fine, but nothing. The only way to get...
  7. background won't change

background won't change: every time I change my background it turn into a solid colour. i creat anew user the problem did't appear but i want to solve it in my old account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/background-wont-change/916c7200-a0da-47e9-b09a-62faeae9da51
  8. Windows won't let me change the language

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows won't let me change the language: So i added romanian as a language bc i needed the keyboard layout and windows changed the system language to romanian despite it being at the bottom and won't let me change it back to english and it says "will be the display language after the next connection" (translated...
  9. Won't let me change my product key

Won't let me change my product key: My computer previously had an illegitimate version of windows 10 but it caused to many problems, so I purchased an actual version, but when I go to activate windows with my new product key, it won't work and gives me the error code 0xc004f050. Idk what to do....
  10. settings won't let me change task bar background color

settings won't let me change task bar background color: settings won't let me change task bar background color., it's either white or black. Am I stuck? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/settings-wont-let-me-change-task-bar-background/fc65e16d-6d75-4f57-9594-f2e58c84bf79