Windows 10: Im trying to change My Display Name but it dosnt work

Discus and support Im trying to change My Display Name but it dosnt work in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Whenever I try to change my Display name for Xbox Not my username but the name under it It just says We cannot reach this service right now try again... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Sp3aR Fire, Feb 17, 2021.

1. Im trying to change My Display Name but it dosnt work

Whenever I try to change my Display name for Xbox Not my username but the name under it It just says We cannot reach this service right now try again later can anyone tell me how to fix this?

:)

Sp3aR Fire, Feb 17, 2021
  2. Cerawy Win User

Changing name on my wireless network

Out of all your suggestions, the only thing i have tried is disabling the 2.4ghz network and changing the name, but that didnt work, so im going to try the rest of your suggestions.

Cerawy, Feb 17, 2021
  3. name changes??

If you desire a name change please do the following:

• Ask yourself if you really need a name change.
    • Make sure you have a good reason.
    • Know what you want your new name to be before you request a name change.
    • Send Urlyin a PM containing a decent explanation of your reason as well as your desired name.

Polaris573, Feb 17, 2021
  4. Im trying to change My Display Name but it dosnt work

While sending mail, does not show my name, instead shows my email address

I would suggest you to follow the steps to change the Account display in Mail app:

1. Open Mail app

2. Select “settings”.

3. Under settings select “Manage Account”.

4. Click on the Account name

5. Change the Account name

If still not working, try the steps below:

• In the Mail app, open Settings (the gear icon).
    • Click 'Manage Accounts'
    • Select the account you want to change the outgoing display name for
    • Click 'options for syncing email, contacts, and calendar'
    • in the account sync settings, there should be a 'Your name' text field that is used as the display name for outgoing emails.

ManojKumarMK, Feb 17, 2021
Thema:

Im trying to change My Display Name but it dosnt work

1. Im trying to change My Display Name but it dosnt work - Similar Threads - trying change Display

2. My wifi on my laptop dosnt work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My wifi on my laptop dosnt work: This happened yesterday, but the wifi on my laptop didn’t work and it said “no internet secured”. but the wifi works on every other device in my house. i also tried using my hotspot to see if it was a problem with the whole wifi on my laptop but it’s just the specific home...
  3. My wifi on my laptop dosnt work

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My wifi on my laptop dosnt work: This happened yesterday, but the wifi on my laptop didn’t work and it said “no internet secured”. but the wifi works on every other device in my house. i also tried using my hotspot to see if it was a problem with the whole wifi on my laptop but it’s just the specific home...
  4. My wifi on my laptop dosnt work

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. How to change displayed name?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to change displayed name?: Hello!I have changed my name and now my deadname is showing everywhere - on the Microsoft apps and on my laptop. I really don't want to see my old name. What can I do?...
  6. How to change displayed name?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change displayed name?: Hello!I have changed my name and now my deadname is showing everywhere - on the Microsoft apps and on my laptop. I really don't want to see my old name. What can I do?...
  7. Change AzureAD Display Name

Change AzureAD Display Name: I want to change the AzureAD Display Name.Example:*** Email address is removed for privacy *** from Windows 10 to Azure ADPopulates:AzureAD\TestUserNameDesired:AzureAD\TestHow is it possible to make this change and to edit the usernames for the Windows 10 OS for the users...
  8. Holding a key dosnt work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Holding a key dosnt work: If i hold a key on my keyboard it dosnt work most of the time if i play a game and i have to hold a key to do something it starts again most of the time https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/holding-a-key-dosnt-work/3ded4f74-6c70-48dd-96b3-845c6797e803
  9. I accidentally changed my display name...

in Cortana
    I accidentally changed my display name...: I was asking a question on this site for the first time, and accidentally put the title of my question in the "display name" slot. Is there a way to change this?...
  10. I'm trying to change my account name and the folder in users and im stuck -.-'

I'm trying to change my account name and the folder in users and im stuck -.-': I can't change the name on my account folder in the users directory and i need help.... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-trying-to-change-my-account-name-and-the-folder/ae0fbd6a-ffb3-40d6-9ef1-d977a4c8e3d4