Windows 10: im trying to change this but i cant and i have no clue why. pls help

Discus and support im trying to change this but i cant and i have no clue why. pls help in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/A_Horse1273 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/A_Horse1273, Feb 5, 2021.

1. im trying to change this but i cant and i have no clue why. pls help

/u/A_Horse1273, Feb 5, 2021

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Feb 5, 2021
  3. qubit Win User
    i update bios then black screen ???? pls help me 980ti

@smoka Great you fixed it and would be interesting to know how you did it. Care to list the basic steps you took to do it so that it can help others stuck in the same situation?

qubit, Feb 5, 2021
  4. im trying to change this but i cant and i have no clue why. pls help

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Feb 5, 2021
Thema:

im trying to change this but i cant and i have no clue why. pls help

1. im trying to change this but i cant and i have no clue why. pls help - Similar Threads - trying change cant

2. i cant change what closing lid does pls help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant change what closing lid does pls help: i alrdy tried some things but it did not workits say "some setting are managed by your system adminstrator but i dont have an adminstratorthank you for helping:...
  3. i cant change what closing lid does pls help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i cant change what closing lid does pls help: i alrdy tried some things but it did not workits say "some setting are managed by your system adminstrator but i dont have an adminstratorthank you for helping:...
  4. Im desperate...pls help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Im desperate...pls help: So, during the installation of nvidia's latest drivers, my screen went black for good. And even though I know the problem is the drivers, I literally cant do anything on the PC anymore. When I start the computer I see the motherboard logo then it goes black right away. I...
  5. Im desperate...pls help

in Windows 10 Customization
    Im desperate...pls help: So, during the installation of nvidia's latest drivers, my screen went black for good. And even though I know the problem is the drivers, I literally cant do anything on the PC anymore. When I start the computer I see the motherboard logo then it goes black right away. I...
  6. Im desperate...pls help

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. I have no clue whats happening, please help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have no clue whats happening, please help: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ZoinksRagey [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kps1bb/i_have_no_clue_whats_happening_please_help/
  8. Pls help i tried everything

Pls help i tried everything: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Dyaler [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i77iwh/pls_help_i_tried_everything/
  9. Terrible performance, and I have no clue why

Terrible performance, and I have no clue why: Recently, my computer started to experience big issues playing YouTube videos. I used to be able to watch 1080p60 quality just fine (provided that nothing was loading the network), but now I'm basically stuck to 480p. The videos "buffer" even when there is already buffered...
  10. Help pls im clueless

in Windows 10 Support
    Help pls im clueless: Hi all, so I have just build a new pc, it is only the third one that I have ever made and I am experiencing an issue, It happens at seemingly random times, but everything kind of freezes but not entirely. For example, if a youtube vid is playing the picture will freeze...