Windows 10: I'm trying to connect my fitbit blaze and bluetooth toggle to my computer.. it tells me i...

Discus and support I'm trying to connect my fitbit blaze and bluetooth toggle to my computer.. it tells me i... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I'm trying to connect my fitbit blaze and bluetooth toggle to my computer. it tells me I am trying to use a usb3 and usb2..what do I do?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Jacci Hull, Aug 18, 2018.

1. I'm trying to connect my fitbit blaze and bluetooth toggle to my computer.. it tells me i...

I'm trying to connect my fitbit blaze and bluetooth toggle to my computer. it tells me I am trying to use a usb3 and usb2..what do I do?

:)

Jacci Hull, Aug 18, 2018
  2. DonnaW2 Win User

Sync Fitbit Charge HR with windows 10

Hi Bajan,

I tried all the same steps as you.

I followed the steps to reinstall the program and it kept telling me it was already installed.

The tech kept telling me to do the same fitbit connect steps and like you I couldn't find the connect.exe file or program anywhere.

Once I was given a new tracker my fitbit program / icon just worked.

I suggest you don't do anything as it hopefully should all work when you take it back to the store.

That is what happened for me.

Donna

DonnaW2, Aug 18, 2018
  3. Will the Fitbit Blaze receive notifications (call/text/calendar; GPS) from lumia devices?

So I just made the same mistake in not going deep enough in my research on the Fitbit Blaze and Windows 10 Phone. According to Fitbit "There are two parts to the GATT system, a client and server. The client portion of the puzzle has been implemented, now
    we just need the server piece to complete the picture. When this will happen is anyone's guess but according to everything we see, Fitbit continues to work on bringing this feature to Windows Phone users."

Other sites have also commented that the issue lies with Microsoft. Since Fitbit is one of the few that do work with Microsoft (and has the best ratings in the smart/fitness watch arena outside of the dreaded Apple product) it would be nice to have it work
    as Fitbit intended it to.

Johnnashrn50, Aug 18, 2018
  4. I'm trying to connect my fitbit blaze and bluetooth toggle to my computer.. it tells me i...

Bluetooth on/off toggle button Windows 10

I have owned this machine for 2 and 1\2 weeks. As soon as I unboxed and connected it to the web I did the free windows 10 "upgrade" Had I known the issues with Bluetooth on this operating system I would have NEVER done the upgrade. I am using Bluetooth a lot
    for my music. It has been nothing but a P I T A! The unit remains connected on Bluetooth and I cannot use the speakers. I must "remove" the Bluetooth device (my Yamaha V receiver) from the devices connected menu every time I want to get away from my HiFi.
    The on\off toggle would be GREAT for this.....but it does not exist. I did what you suggested and it solved nothing. Again, I am a true "rookie"

GARYHIPFNER, Aug 18, 2018
Thema:

I'm trying to connect my fitbit blaze and bluetooth toggle to my computer.. it tells me i...

1. I'm trying to connect my fitbit blaze and bluetooth toggle to my computer.. it tells me i... - Similar Threads - I'm trying connect

2. My computer tells me my OneDrive is full. It tells me I need to buy more room.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer tells me my OneDrive is full. It tells me I need to buy more room.: I know nothing about OneDrive, but my computer tells me my OneDrive is full and I need to subscribe to get more room. I am a single user and don't do much on my computer except play games and Google random topics. I recently started a project on an Epson FF-680W to scan...
  3. My Bluetooth toggle disappeared

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Bluetooth toggle disappeared: HiI've set up the start up type as Automatic under the Bluetooth support service under the services command but that didn't help. I also did a bluetooth driver update and installed all of the latest drivers.Now under Device manager, even with show hidden options on, the...
  4. I am trying to connect Bluetooth earbuds to my computer.

I am trying to connect Bluetooth earbuds to my computer.: I am trying to connect Bluetooth earbuds to my computer. I am getting them paired and connected successfully but the sound is still coming out of the computer instead of the earbuds. I have gone into sound settings and the only option it is giving me in the computer speakers...
  5. My Fitbit will not connect.

My Fitbit will not connect.: Why can't I connect my Charge 2 fitbit? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-fitbit-will-not-connect/2371dda5-241d-404e-ae08-0d1b134a30f6
  6. Fitbit and bluetooth

Fitbit and bluetooth: All of a sudden my fitbit stops syncing. Says I do not have Bluetooth capabilities but the Bluetooth icon is there but will not connect. If so how come it worked for the last few months?...
  7. I cannot get my Fitbit to connect with my lap top

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot get my Fitbit to connect with my lap top: I have fitbit charger 2 and I can not get logged on with my lap top. I have called fitbit and they sent me a new charger and I get the same message it will not connect. Please advise. I have windows 10 on HP. I have the blue tooth on....
  8. My firewall is telling me I'm connected to a public nework

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My firewall is telling me I'm connected to a public nework: Hi, I was recently just looking around on the Control Panel I then came across the Windows Defender Firewall and it shows that I'm connected to a "Guest or public networks" It states below the drop down menu that "Networks in public places such as airports or cafes" But my...
  9. Fitbit not recognize bluetooth.

Fitbit not recognize bluetooth.: Error-Bluetooth connection not connected. win 10 desktop dongle bluetooth. Set up Fitbit Charger 3 worked fine, then stops sync for no apparent reason. Bluetooth is paired to Charge 3. When sign into Fitbit, get to dashboard, click on Charge 3, it looks for tracker,...
  10. Blaze on my network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Blaze on my network: I have a unknown second computer on my network has well as something called Blaze. what are they and how can i get rid of them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/blaze-on-my-network/31f767c1-33bf-4f9e-9ebb-386bcbf9ec47