Windows 10: I'm trying to create a pin for windows 10. I just reformatted my PC.

Discus and support I'm trying to create a pin for windows 10. I just reformatted my PC. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; As the title says, I'm trying to set up a new pin for my computer after having reformatted my PC. When I go to sign-in options and select Windows Hello... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BarryManil0w, Oct 20, 2021.

1. I'm trying to create a pin for windows 10. I just reformatted my PC.

As the title says, I'm trying to set up a new pin for my computer after having reformatted my PC. When I go to sign-in options and select Windows Hello Pin, which I've never seen before I reformatted my PC, I just had a PIN sequence I put in, anyways, it tells me I need to be connected to the internet before I can input a PIN code. Well.. I AM connected to the internet, I wouldn't be able to post this message if I wasn't connected to the internet. I've tried several things to remedy this situation, but none have worked. Is there anything you can do to help?

:)

BarryManil0w, Oct 20, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 20, 2021
  3. Can't create pin for login. Pin stopped working

Hi Kevin,

To resolve your concern about creating pin to your computer, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Navigate to C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\AppData\Local\Microsoft\NGC (click to get permission when prompted).
    • Delete the contents of that folder (delete everything in that folder, but leave that folder and everything above it).
    • Go back to settings, accounts, sign in options.
    • Your non-working pin will now be gone, and you can just click 'add a pin' and set it again.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Oct 20, 2021
  4. I'm trying to create a pin for windows 10. I just reformatted my PC.

Microsoft Passport errors during PIN creation

Microsoft Passport errors during PIN creation

Source and more: https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/...g-pin-creation

Cluster Head, Oct 20, 2021
Thema:

I'm trying to create a pin for windows 10. I just reformatted my PC.

1. I'm trying to create a pin for windows 10. I just reformatted my PC. - Similar Threads - I'm trying create

2. Just bought my laptop and whenever I try to create pin it's just load for hours .what can I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Just bought my laptop and whenever I try to create pin it's just load for hours .what can I...: What can I do?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/just-bought-my-laptop-and-whenever-i-try-to-create/c19994c3-ce76-4596-bbca-2c18cf179895
  3. Just bought my laptop and whenever I try to create pin it's just load for hours .what can I...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Just bought my laptop and whenever I try to create pin it's just load for hours .what can I...: What can I do?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/just-bought-my-laptop-and-whenever-i-try-to-create/c19994c3-ce76-4596-bbca-2c18cf179895
  4. Just bought my laptop and whenever I try to create pin it's just load for hours .what can I...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. Trying to reformat my windows drive.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Trying to reformat my windows drive.: About a year and a 1/2 ago I wiped my computer. But while doing so, my C drive was 1 TB and it got formatted into 400 GB. I just wiped my computer again. And I'm trying to make my c drive back to A Terabyte. No matter what I do I can't wipe it or reformat it. And I don't know...
  6. I'm trying to retrieve my pin but I can't seem to

I'm trying to retrieve my pin but I can't seem to: I bought a new laptop and I'm trying to retrieve the pin from my Microsoft account but I can't seem to get it.* Moved from Community Center * OS assumed to be Windows 11...
  7. I'm trying to create a pin for windows 10. I just reformatted my PC.

I'm trying to create a pin for windows 10. I just reformatted my PC.: As the title says, I'm trying to set up a new pin for my computer after having reformatted my PC. When I go to sign-in options and select Windows Hello Pin, which I've never seen before I reformatted my PC, I just had a PIN sequence I put in, anyways, it tells me I need to be...
  8. I'm trying to create a pin for windows 10. I just reformatted my PC.

in Windows 10 Customization
    I'm trying to create a pin for windows 10. I just reformatted my PC.: As the title says, I'm trying to set up a new pin for my computer after having reformatted my PC. When I go to sign-in options and select Windows Hello Pin, which I've never seen before I reformatted my PC, I just had a PIN sequence I put in, anyways, it tells me I need to be...
  9. Create PIn just a moment

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Create PIn just a moment: I have a new mecer laptop im trying to set up for 2 days now , with no luck at all , I select region , keyboard my Microsoft logging detail, then it ask to create a pin , that where it ends with just a moment , have tried shutting down , also did the alt tab the pin window...
  10. Reformat Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reformat Windows 10 PC: My PC is running very, very sluggishly. Updating all drivers to the latest versions and cleaning the PC up has not helped. I'm drawn to starting afresh by reformatting the hard disk and reinstalling Windows 10. I will do all necessary backups before hand but need help with...