Windows 10: I´m trying to create a profile in the MSN Community to comment news, and is not working......

Discus and support I´m trying to create a profile in the MSN Community to comment news, and is not working...... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I´m trying to create a profile in the MSN Community to comment news, and is not working... Which is the problem with my profile?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ester martinez alvarez, Feb 26, 2024.

1. I´m trying to create a profile in the MSN Community to comment news, and is not working......

I´m trying to create a profile in the MSN Community to comment news, and is not working... Which is the problem with my profile?

:)

Ester martinez alvarez, Feb 26, 2024

2. MSN news comments, information accuracy of comments

Nothing to do with this Community and we don't work for Microsoft.

We come here to help other Windows users with Hardware and s\Software problems with their Computers, etc.

I suggest that you read through this about where to give Feedback for your problem:

Redirecting

Bill Smithers, Feb 26, 2024
  3. Ben4724 Win User
    Changing my microsoft name in "Edit profile" Doesn't change my name when commenting on msn news articles

Hello! My name is Ben a fellow member here in the community, not a Microsoft employee. Hope you are doing well!

With regards to the name displayed when commenting on the MSN news articles. It might take up to 24 hours for the changes to completely apply on all your profile.

I would suggest to check via Microsoft News to see if the name displayed is now your preferred name. If it still shows the old name on this page, try changing it again via the same page.

Then click the "Edit profile" from there and it will direct you to the Microsoft profile page to change your name. After 24 hours, try to comment again to see if the new name will now be displayed.

I hope this helps. Feel free to post back if you have other questions or concerns and we will try our best to help.

Best,

Ben

Ben4724, Feb 26, 2024
  4. I´m trying to create a profile in the MSN Community to comment news, and is not working......

Ctrl + Alt+M Comment Shortcut in Word and Google Docs doesn't work

Hello AdamChu22,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We appreciate that you've taken the time to post your concern here in Microsoft Community Forum.

In regards to your issue that you are facing today, let me go ahead and help you.

Actually, I was able to replicate it using my Word App and Google Docs and it works.

In Word App you need to press the Ctrl + Alt+ M to access the comment section however to your Google docs since it is greyed out as part of the option. You need to create a phrases or sentence then highlight it, then press "Ctrl + Alt+ M" and the comment section will show up in the right corner of the page.

If any instance the issue still persist. You may consider to create a " New User Profile" Click here to better guide you--Creating New User Profile

We are not disregarding the possibility that this could be the cause by Windows 11 Upgrade. For the meantime kindly follow the suggested steps above.

We look forward to your response.

Sincerely,

Consumer M365 Forum Moderator

Jason Guer, Feb 26, 2024
Thema:

I´m trying to create a profile in the MSN Community to comment news, and is not working......

1. I´m trying to create a profile in the MSN Community to comment news, and is not working...... - Similar Threads - I´m trying create

2. I can no longer see or post comments on MSN News.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can no longer see or post comments on MSN News.: Is this part of MSN's censorship nonsense? MSN is proof how sad America is becoming. Speech is being censored to favor certain articles and no longer encourages open discussion with opposing views. What is the endgame in removing comments, downvotes, and keywords?...
  3. I can no longer see or post comments on MSN News.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can no longer see or post comments on MSN News.: Is this part of MSN's censorship nonsense? MSN is proof how sad America is becoming. Speech is being censored to favor certain articles and no longer encourages open discussion with opposing views. What is the endgame in removing comments, downvotes, and keywords?...
  4. I´m trying to create a profile in the MSN Community to comment news, and is not working......

I´m trying to create a profile in the MSN Community to comment news, and is not working......: I´m trying to create a profile in the MSN Community to comment news, and is not working... Which is the problem with my profile? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-trying-to-create-a-profile-in-the-msn-community/7ef493a2-102e-4441-97ae-59756301adb8
  5. MSN news comments, information accuracy of comments

MSN news comments, information accuracy of comments: Hi, first I need to apologize for for submitting this here, because this is more of a feedback/request rather than a question, i don't know where exactly to post my feedback so I posted this here, I would appreciate it if someone could forward this suggestion to the feedback...
  6. MSN news comments, information accuracy of comments

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSN news comments, information accuracy of comments: Hi, first I need to apologize for for submitting this here, because this is more of a feedback/request rather than a question, i don't know where exactly to post my feedback so I posted this here, I would appreciate it if someone could forward this suggestion to the feedback...
  7. Problem with comments on MSN news.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with comments on MSN news.: I tried to put a possibly helpful post in the comments on an MSN new article about spam emails, but it was rejected as it didn't meet 'Community Guidelines. Please would someone tell me what about this text fails the test?...
  8. Problem with comments on MSN news.

Problem with comments on MSN news.: I tried to put a possibly helpful post in the comments on an MSN new article about spam emails, but it was rejected as it didn't meet 'Community Guidelines. Please would someone tell me what about this text fails the test?...
  9. MSN News comment reactions count

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSN News comment reactions count: What is included in the count of Reactions on the user profile? The number keeps tracking upwards while the activity page does not reflect where those reactions came from. What counts as a reaction, then? If a commenter responds to an original post, are they also garnering...
  10. MSN News comment reactions count

MSN News comment reactions count: What is included in the count of Reactions on the user profile? The number keeps tracking upwards while the activity page does not reflect where those reactions came from. What counts as a reaction, then? If a commenter responds to an original post, are they also garnering...