Windows 10: I'm trying to cross-platform VR

Discus and support I'm trying to cross-platform VR in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; It's not letting me join any of my friends worlds when on VR.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Klips of Awesome, Apr 3, 2020.

1. I'm trying to cross-platform VR

It's not letting me join any of my friends worlds when on VR.

:)

Klips of Awesome, Apr 3, 2020
  2. Azhar Win User

RPi2 from Windows cross compilation Error "The test for linking against libxcb failed!"

Error in Cross Compilation, I am using Qt5.0, Windows10, Raspberry Pi 2.
    I was following this tutorial and the process failed at step 16 and tried with its suggestion but cannot find a solution.

Error prompted after step 16 is:

Running configuration tests...
    The test for linking against libxcb failed!
    Use of pkg-config is not enabled, maybe you want to pass -force-pkg-config?
    You might need to install dependency packages for libxcb.
    See src/plugins/platforms/xcb/README.

and when I printed log in file as tutorial suggested, there are some errors mentioned like:

• cc1plus.exe: error: unrecognized command line option '-fuse-ld=gold'
    • error "Symbolic function binding on this architecture may be broken, disabling it (see QTBUG-36129)."
    • etc.

I tried but still find no solution.

Azhar, Apr 3, 2020
  3. NavyLCDR Win User
    cross-platform play questions

I am 99% certain that cross-platform play for any game would not work since you do not own an Xbox.

NavyLCDR, Apr 3, 2020
  4. I'm trying to cross-platform VR

Cross platform play

So I've been playing a lot of fortnite lately and was wondering if cross platform was possible with PC. I've seen that PS4 and PC can play together but Xbox can't cross play with anyone. Is there a way that I just don't know about?

[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows settings]

FurballMAN44, Apr 3, 2020
Thema:

I'm trying to cross-platform VR

1. I'm trying to cross-platform VR - Similar Threads - I'm trying cross

2. Cross-Platform Extras/Collectibles

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cross-Platform Extras/Collectibles: Hi there,I would like to ask if it is possible to buy extras/collectibles on the Microsoft-Store for a game that you bought on another platform, like Steam?In my case, I would like to buy two collectibles for a game called “Little Nightmares 1” that I bought previously on...
  3. trying to link minecraft/mocrosoft accounts cross-platform

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    trying to link minecraft/mocrosoft accounts cross-platform: Okay so i switched over to PC from PS4 few weeks ago and havent been able to link my microsoft account to get Minecraft on my PC. Every time I try to go to https://aka.ms/remoteconnect it lets me put in all the information, but however, at the end it puts me on a page...
  4. Minecraft Cross Platform

Minecraft Cross Platform: Hello I am having an issue where my friend and I have friended each other on the Minecraft Windows 10 edition, however he is playing on PS4 and I am playing on PC, while another friend of mine is also playing on PS4. The issue is that I cannot find the world, whenever I...
  5. Store cross platforming

Store cross platforming: Hey. If I buy a game on my laptop for $50 dollars, do I have to pay for it again to play the game with the same account on another device? If it help, I'm wishing to buy Sea of Theives Thanks....
  6. Cross platform

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cross platform: It is not letting me play with a ps4 player https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cross-platform/b3c075e5-13ad-41ae-80ef-a5e9f995a827
  7. minecraft cross platform

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft cross platform: when i hit find cross platform friends it says you cant add friends bc of how your microsoft account is set up how do i fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-cross-platform/3bfc842e-4e17-4a1c-a03c-4bdf796361dd
  8. Minecraft cross-platform

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft cross-platform: I am trying to join my friends who are on various platforms on minecraft but an error message pops up reading: 'You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set up. Review and change your privacy settings at aka.ms/accountsettings' I have been...
  9. PS4 cross platform account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PS4 cross platform account: I am wondering when someone is going to get on top of this issue with the microsoft accounts not working for PS4. I've been trying for weeks to log in, and it always says failed to login. I feel as if this is unfair towards players on the PlayStation platform because nothing...
  10. cross-platform play questions

in Windows 10 Support
    cross-platform play questions: I do not own an Xbox one or an Xbox 360, but my friend has an Xbox 360 and I have a windows 10 gaming PC. I was able to add him as a friend and send messages, but I see that a number of games do not show up in the windows 10 or Xbox one section of the store through the Xbox...