Windows 10: I'm trying to delete Norton life lock and its not working

Discus and support I'm trying to delete Norton life lock and its not working in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I deleted Norton via the uninstall program, I used the settings to get rid of, I even used Norton 360's official uninstaller and none of these worked.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Funkymonke1243568789, May 23, 2022.

1. I'm trying to delete Norton life lock and its not working

I deleted Norton via the uninstall program, I used the settings to get rid of, I even used Norton 360's official uninstaller and none of these worked. Any ideas to fix this?

:)

Funkymonke1243568789, May 23, 2022

2. I cannot delete or add apps to 'life at a glance'

Hi,

How exactly you are trying to add or delete apps to life at a glance?

Did you get any error when you try adding or deleting?

I suggest you to follow the below methods to add apps:

Method1:

• Open Start menu and Click All Apps.

• Right click on the app you want to add in Life at a glance and select Pin to Start.

• The app will be added to Life at a glance.
    Method 2:

• Drag the app from app list and drop the app in Life at a glance part.

• The app will be added to Life at a glance.
    I suggest you to follow the below steps to delete the apps:

• Right click on the app you want to add in Life at a glance and select Unpin from Start.

• The app will be deleted from Life at a glance.
    Hope it helps. Revert to us with the results, will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan Babu ER, May 23, 2022
  3. Norton Security not loading with Windows 10 - Why?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft community forums!

I would recommend you follow the below given steps and check if it fixes the issue.

I would suggest you to restart the Norton services from the services list, and set the Norton service to automatic.

Follow these steps to run Norton services:

Method 1:

Follow these steps to run Norton services

a. Press Windows key + R

b. In the run windows, type services.msc

c. It will open services windows

d. select norton services from the list of services

e. double click on it

f. At the top of the window, Make sure the service status is started and startup type is
    automatic.

g.Click apply and OK.

If this does not fix the issue, try uninstalling and reinstalling Norton software and check if it helps.

If the above steps do not help , I would suggest you to contact Norton for further help.

Let us know the status.

ThofikhAhamad, May 23, 2022
  4. dalchina Win User

I'm trying to delete Norton life lock and its not working

CAPS LOCK sound warning not working

Hi, here are some ideas: see if one works for you. Keep a list of what you try. If no success, please post back listing what you've tried. Thanks.

Tutorial (from -- the Tutorials section):
    Turn On or Off Narrator Caps Lock Warnings while Typing in Windows 10

Caps Lock Has Lost Its Beep.
    (last post)

I'm trying to delete Norton life lock and its not working [​IMG]

This is likely to be one of those where, as I don't know what you've already tried, I'll have spent time suggesting what you have tried.

That's why I asked for a clear list of what you have tried.

Do you see this when you toggle caps lock?

I'm trying to delete Norton life lock and its not working [​IMG]

dalchina, May 23, 2022
Thema:

I'm trying to delete Norton life lock and its not working

1. I'm trying to delete Norton life lock and its not working - Similar Threads - I'm trying delete

2. Cannot delete Norton Security Files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot delete Norton Security Files: Greetings all, I am having an issue with deleting my norton security files. What I have tried so far is in sequence of how I went about it. I am in my own PC and my user profile has admin rights. I did restart my laptop as well. OS is Win 11 Home, version 23H21. Attempted to...
  3. Cannot delete Norton Security Files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot delete Norton Security Files: Greetings all, I am having an issue with deleting my norton security files. What I have tried so far is in sequence of how I went about it. I am in my own PC and my user profile has admin rights. I did restart my laptop as well. OS is Win 11 Home, version 23H21. Attempted to...
  4. Deleting Norton Backup Folder N360_Backup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleting Norton Backup Folder N360_Backup: I used to have Norton 360 but no longer have it. When I had it, it apparently created a backup folder N360_Backup on an external hard drive. Since I no longer have the app, I want to delete the folder. I have tried changing permissions and changing it from read only but the...
  5. I'm tired of the forced updates that are ruinning my work life.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I'm tired of the forced updates that are ruinning my work life.: Since this problem: Major errors with update 20H2 OS Build 19042.1052, errors showing since 20H2 OS Build 19042.867 in April. I've forbidden W10 from updating, I've messed with the services, I've postponed auto updates to max values and I even created a .bat file to prevent...
  6. norton defrag ssd, Norton said in its program

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    norton defrag ssd, Norton said in its program: My norton said that my PC needed disk optimization and it started running defrag. After almost five minutes I canceled it. After typing this, i went back and looked at the task and it said "fix complete" and then it said "busy try later" I have had this laptop for less...
  7. Norton says Half-Life Opposing Forces installer is a virus.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Norton says Half-Life Opposing Forces installer is a virus.: I want to play Half-Life Opposing Forces but Norton says the installer.exe is a virus, i uploaded it to VirusTotal and it seemed clean but i am still cautionary to install it. What should i do?...
  8. Keyboard locks while I'm working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard locks while I'm working: There must be some key or key combination that I'm hitting that I'm unaware of that locks my keyboard while I'm working on it It doesn't matter what I'm doing, whether surfing the web or in a program it just locks and I can't doa thing with the keyboard anywhere until I...
  9. Keyboard locks while I'm working

in Windows 10 Support
    Keyboard locks while I'm working: There must be some key or key combination that I'm hitting that I'm unaware of that locks my keyboard while I'm working on it It doesn't matter what I'm doing, whether surfing the web or in a program it just locks and I can't doa thing with the keyboard anywhere until I...
  10. Norton Security not working

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Norton Security not working: Hello all, Recently I installed norton security and it made my ati drivers crash. I had to uninstall norton in order to get the drivers to work. So is there any other antivirus out there that is compatible with win 10 and wont make my drivers crash? 6092