Windows 10: I’m trying to download Photoshop but I keep getting error P201.

Discus and support I’m trying to download Photoshop but I keep getting error P201. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I read that this error has something to do with my network connection but I’ve not having issues with my network anywhere else. I posted on the Adobe... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/possumking3113, May 15, 2020.

1. I’m trying to download Photoshop but I keep getting error P201.

I read that this error has something to do with my network connection but I’ve not having issues with my network anywhere else. I posted on the Adobe subreddit but I didn’t really get any help. If anyone has had this issue or knows what to do, help would be appreciated.

submitted by /u/possumking3113
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/possumking3113, May 15, 2020

2. How can I change my default view of images to my Photoshop jpeg format?

If that's the case, kindly try these steps and see if this resolves the issue:

• Open File Explorer, then right-click on a JPEG file.
    • Select Properties, then click Change beside
      Opens with.
    • Select Photoshop. If Photoshop is not on the list, select
      Look for another app on this PC
    • From the list, select Photoshop.

If the Photoshop app is missing, we highly suggest that you update the app or uninstall; then reinstall the Photoshop app through Windows Store.

Get back to us should you need further help.

Vanessa Oca, May 15, 2020
  3. Photoshop question

So, im trying to follow this tutorial OA Map making and setup Guide - FORUMS - Armaholic

I can not make any sense out of the Photoshop section.
    Mainly Step 2 is where I get lost. I can resize the image but after that I can't decipher what he is saying. Can someone break it down for me? just step 2 really.

Killer_Rubber_Ducky, May 15, 2020
  4. otooleg Win User

I’m trying to download Photoshop but I keep getting error P201.

How can I change my default view of images to my Photoshop jpeg format?

Thanks at last - that worked !!!!!!

otooleg, May 15, 2020
Thema:

I’m trying to download Photoshop but I keep getting error P201.

1. I’m trying to download Photoshop but I keep getting error P201. - Similar Threads - I’m trying download

2. I got a new laptop windows 11 I’m trying to download apps but when I do I keep on getting...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I got a new laptop windows 11 I’m trying to download apps but when I do I keep on getting...: I got a new laptop windows 11 I’m trying to download apps but when I do I keep on getting download interrupted message https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-got-a-new-laptop-windows-11-im-trying-to/d7506949-b3ed-4ce7-adde-e692cfa71726
  3. I’m trying to add an update to a file but keep getting the error message “file not found in...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I’m trying to add an update to a file but keep getting the error message “file not found in...: I’m trying to add an update to a file but keep getting the error message “file not found in the selected directory “ any ideas to solve this please ?...
  4. I’m trying to add an update to a file but keep getting the error message “file not found in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I’m trying to add an update to a file but keep getting the error message “file not found in...: I’m trying to add an update to a file but keep getting the error message “file not found in the selected directory “ any ideas to solve this please ?...
  5. I’m trying to add an update to a file but keep getting the error message “file not found in...

6. I’m trying to download a third party software and I keep getting this error message...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I’m trying to download a third party software and I keep getting this error message...: Hi I’m trying to download a third party software and have tried multiple options and outcome is the same any help would be much appreciated Here are the error message I’m getting “Startup program encountered an exception, please update again“...
  7. I’m trying to download a third party software and I keep getting this error message...

I’m trying to download a third party software and I keep getting this error message...: Hi I’m trying to download a third party software and have tried multiple options and outcome is the same any help would be much appreciated Here are the error message I’m getting “Startup program encountered an exception, please update again“...
  8. I’m trying to download a third party software and I keep getting this error message...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Can someone help I’m trying to get windows downloaded but this error keeps popping up

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can someone help I’m trying to get windows downloaded but this error keeps popping up: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Chad-Bruh-Moment [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ivdzze/can_someone_help_im_trying_to_get_windows/
  10. getting full disk error when trying to save with photoshop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    getting full disk error when trying to save with photoshop: when trying to use photoshop 2.0 with my new windows 10 I get a disk full error. I have a large amount of excess memory and no temp files. What is going on here?...