Windows 10: im trying to download the game pass app

Discus and support im trying to download the game pass app in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; im trying to download the game pass app on my windows 10 pc and I updated the pc as well. I keep getting an error message and it wont run it.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Carltzy, Sep 21, 2020.

1. Carltzy Win User

im trying to download the game pass app

im trying to download the game pass app on my windows 10 pc and I updated the pc as well. I keep getting an error message and it wont run it.

:)

Carltzy, Sep 21, 2020

2. Can't install games with game pass

Hi Ashenath,

If you can’t install Game Pass Games on your PC, follow these suggestions:

Check if you have the right Game Pass

Clear Cache of Xbox Game Pass App

Update to the latest Windows 10 version,viz v1903

Admin privileges for Games

Give Admin privileges for Games

Check Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter

Repair Game if it keeps crashing or doesn’t work

Cannot Sign in to Xbox Live

If these steps didn't work, you can visit this link for further information:

https://www.thewindowsclub.com/cant-install-gam...

Feel free to give me feedback about this issue.

Thanks and regards,

RichardGuerzon, Sep 21, 2020
  3. PC game pass

Hi NLH1

I'm Wilfredo S an Independent Advisor

I can suggest the following directly from the xbox support page

Troubleshoot game installations on Windows 10

RESTART YOUR PC

As basic as this is, a simple restart can set many things right.

ERROR MESSAGE

If there’s a download error, first try downloading again.

If the installation keeps failing, in most cases you’ll see an error code with a message. These are generally 10-character codes that start with “0x.” For example, 0xC03F7003.

FOR GAME PASS GAMES, CHECK THE STATUS OF YOUR PLAN

To install games from Xbox Game Pass, you must have an active Xbox Game Pass Ultimate or Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) plan.

Make sure you’re signed in to Microsoft Store and/or the Xbox (Beta) app—whichever you’re installing from.

Make sure your Xbox Game Pass membership is current by signing in and checking the status.

Make sure your PC is online. If needed, see Fix network connection issues in Windows.

Source>>
    https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/t...

I hope it helps you

Wilfredo_Soto, Sep 21, 2020
  4. im trying to download the game pass app

Xbox Game pass/Windows store - Cannot download a single game.

A few days ago I purchased the Xbox game pass membership, but I cannot download a single game via the windows store or the xbox game pass app. I have tried many many things to get this working, hours and hours spent to no avail. I wont list everything I've
    tried because I'd probably be typing for another hour.

When I hit install on the windows store, it simply does nothing, no error message, no download, nothing. When I hit install on the game pass app it says "Preparing 0%" for about 10 minutes, and then gives me an error. The only time I have managed to get
    this to change is when I uninstalled gaming services, then attempted to download the game via the game pass app. It stuck at "4% downloading" and sat there for about an hour before giving me an error.

I really need help here, I've already lost days on my subscription and it seems at this rate, half of the month I purchased will be gone by the time it can be fixed. Is a few days extension also possible to make up for the time it hasn't been functioning?

EmmaWhite2, Sep 21, 2020
Thema:

im trying to download the game pass app

1. im trying to download the game pass app - Similar Threads - trying download game

2. how to download pc game pass beta app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to download pc game pass beta app: whenever i try to download the xbox beat app i cant find it anywhere on the website the only gamepass app are just the normal xbox app so when i download it it just opens the xbox app...
  3. how to download pc game pass beta app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to download pc game pass beta app: whenever i try to download the xbox beat app i cant find it anywhere on the website the only gamepass app are just the normal xbox app so when i download it it just opens the xbox app...
  4. how to download pc game pass beta app

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Getting this error when trying to play a game downloaded via Game Pass.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting this error when trying to play a game downloaded via Game Pass.: Happens on both Wolfenstein3D and Return to Castle Wolfenstein. I have uninstalled and redownloaded both games and still get this error. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-this-error-when-trying-to-play-a-game/8a5be516-9d95-4280-bcd8-a192d19a082e
  6. Getting this error when trying to play a game downloaded via Game Pass.

Getting this error when trying to play a game downloaded via Game Pass.: Happens on both Wolfenstein3D and Return to Castle Wolfenstein. I have uninstalled and redownloaded both games and still get this error. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-this-error-when-trying-to-play-a-game/8a5be516-9d95-4280-bcd8-a192d19a082e
  7. I downloaded this game on Xbox game pass and I'm trying to backup a save

I downloaded this game on Xbox game pass and I'm trying to backup a save: I'm trying to find the save file for a game called Ark: Survival Evolved can you help me find it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-downloaded-this-game-on-xbox-game-pass-and-im/9d5ba8f4-4f6f-4a3e-a0b2-fe047289a666
  8. I downloaded this game on Xbox game pass and I'm trying to backup a save

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I downloaded this game on Xbox game pass and I'm trying to backup a save: I'm trying to find the save file for a game called Ark: Survival Evolved can you help me find it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-downloaded-this-game-on-xbox-game-pass-and-im/9d5ba8f4-4f6f-4a3e-a0b2-fe047289a666
  9. im trying to download minecraft

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    im trying to download minecraft: i have resently changed over to pc and i want to download minecraft there too. i have it on xbox and i cant seem to find out how to download it on pc. i have searched it up on both the xbox store and the minecraft store. i have The ultimate gamepass and i still cant? i dont...
  10. game pass unlimited not downloading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    game pass unlimited not downloading: I've tried 3 or 4 times to download the update and it just gets stuck. Is anyone else have this issue. My windows is up to date. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/game-pass-unlimited-not-downloading/4243ec70-e6de-43d1-bf26-6aac54cbcd93