Windows 10: Im Trying to enable spatial sound but isnt enable

Discus and support Im Trying to enable spatial sound but isnt enable in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Im trying to use dolby atmos but spatial sound is not enable . tell me please how to enable spatial sound in windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MaheshN2, Jul 11, 2019.

1. MaheshN2 Win User

Im Trying to enable spatial sound but isnt enable

Im trying to use dolby atmos but spatial sound is not enable . tell me please how to enable spatial sound in windows 10

:)

MaheshN2, Jul 11, 2019

2. Spatial Sound

Hi,

The Spatial Sound feature is available in Windows 10 but by default, it has been disabled. To enable it, follow the steps below:

• In the notification area, right-click on the sound icon.
    • In the context menu, click on Playback devices.
    • Select your playback device and then click on Properties.
    • Click on the Spatial sound tab.
    • Select the Spatial sound format you want to apply.

Get back to us if there is anything else. We'll be glad to help.

Jennifer Bri, Jul 11, 2019
  3. spatial sound is unavailable for this device

Hi,

The Spatial Sound feature in Windows 10 is disabled by default. To enable it, follow the steps below:

Let us know if there's anything else we can help you with.

Patricia Yu, Jul 11, 2019
  4. Im Trying to enable spatial sound but isnt enable

Spatial sound is not available on this device

Hello,

The Spatial Sound feature in Windows 10 is disabled by default. To enable it, follow these steps:

If you have any questions or things you'd like to clarify, feel free to ask.

Regards.

Marvin Barc, Jul 11, 2019
Thema:

Im Trying to enable spatial sound but isnt enable

1. Im Trying to enable spatial sound but isnt enable - Similar Threads - Trying enable spatial

2. Unable to enable windows spatial sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to enable windows spatial sound: When I go to properties and try selecting windows sonic for headphones it always reverts back to off. How to fix. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-enable-windows-spatial-sound/55ca0d67-93d9-4010-9388-d446f1754065
  3. Unable to enable windows spatial sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to enable windows spatial sound: When I go to properties and try selecting windows sonic for headphones it always reverts back to off. How to fix. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-enable-windows-spatial-sound/55ca0d67-93d9-4010-9388-d446f1754065
  4. Unable to enable windows spatial sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Whenever I try to enable Spatial Sound it wont let me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whenever I try to enable Spatial Sound it wont let me: Whenever I try to enable Spatial Sound it wont let me.so basically I've tried to use control panel and enabling it in headphone properties and it just goes back to off within a few milliseconds of selecting "Windows Sonic for Headphones"I've tried going into settings and...
  6. Whenever I try to enable Spatial Sound it wont let me

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Whenever I try to enable Spatial Sound it wont let me: Whenever I try to enable Spatial Sound it wont let me.so basically I've tried to use control panel and enabling it in headphone properties and it just goes back to off within a few milliseconds of selecting "Windows Sonic for Headphones"I've tried going into settings and...
  7. Whenever I try to enable Spatial Sound it wont let me

8. Spatial Sound enable option missing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Spatial Sound enable option missing: I wanted to enable Spatial Sound for my EKSA E900 Pro 7.1 Surround sound headphones, but there is no "ON" option thereHowever, if I try to enable Spatial Sound for my speakers which are built in my monitors, it is easily possible, I don't know why it is able to enable Spatial...
  9. Dolby Atmos Spatial Sound not enabling

Dolby Atmos Spatial Sound not enabling: So, I did figure this out. I found another thread only 1!!! and ive been all over the internet trying to figure it out but i already kind of had an idea of what may of caused the issue. My Dolby Atmos Sound wouldnt enable. I could do windows sonic but when id click atmos...
  10. Enable Spatial Sound for Headphones in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable Spatial Sound for Headphones in Windows 10: How to: Enable Spatial Sound for Headphones in Windows 10 How to Enable or Disable Spatial Sound for Headphones in Windows 10 Starting with Windows 10 Creators Update build 15063, Windows Sonic: Microsofts next-gen spatial audio platform provides a powerful, immersive...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Spatial sound tab no 7.1 virtual www.windowsphoneinfo.com

2. turn on spatial sound