Windows 10: Im Trying to enable spatial sound but isnt enable

Discus and support Im Trying to enable spatial sound but isnt enable in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Im trying to use dolby atmos but spatial sound is not enable . tell me please how to enable spatial sound in windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MaheshN2, Jul 11, 2019 at 2:12 PM.

1. MaheshN2 Win User

Im Trying to enable spatial sound but isnt enable

Im trying to use dolby atmos but spatial sound is not enable . tell me please how to enable spatial sound in windows 10

:)

2. Spatial Sound

Hi,

The Spatial Sound feature is available in Windows 10 but by default, it has been disabled. To enable it, follow the steps below:

• In the notification area, right-click on the sound icon.
    • In the context menu, click on Playback devices.
    • Select your playback device and then click on Properties.
    • Click on the Spatial sound tab.
    • Select the Spatial sound format you want to apply.

Get back to us if there is anything else. We'll be glad to help.

Jennifer Bri, Jul 11, 2019 at 2:15 PM
  3. spatial sound is unavailable for this device

Hi,

The Spatial Sound feature in Windows 10 is disabled by default. To enable it, follow the steps below:

Let us know if there's anything else we can help you with.

4. Im Trying to enable spatial sound but isnt enable

Spatial sound is not available on this device

Hello,

The Spatial Sound feature in Windows 10 is disabled by default. To enable it, follow these steps:

If you have any questions or things you'd like to clarify, feel free to ask.

Regards.

Thema:

Im Trying to enable spatial sound but isnt enable

1. Im Trying to enable spatial sound but isnt enable - Similar Threads - Trying enable spatial

2. Spatial Sound

in Windows 10 Customization
    Spatial Sound: I have been trying to enable spatial sound but my computer won't let me, when I turn it on it instantly changes my spatial sound settings to off. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spatial-sound/f84f3c46-e2b6-4db5-875f-d66471f6e91e
  3. Spatial sound issues

Spatial sound issues: Hi, I recently downloaded the Dolby access app from the store for my other computer with windows 10. I had followed the on-screen steps to set up the Dolby atmos for my home theater but on the drop down menu in the spatial sound section, only the following two options were...
  4. Something went wrong while trying to turn on Spatial Sound

in Windows 10 News
    Something went wrong while trying to turn on Spatial Sound: [ATTACH] If your Windows 10 computer supports Dolby Atmos, and you want to use it on the Home Theater, few settings have to be changed. However, if you get an error Spatial sound isn’t working, Something went wrong while trying to [...] This post Something went wrong while...
  5. Spatial Sound not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Spatial Sound not working: Can't seem to get my spatial sound to work, currently on windows 10 using realtek high definition audio. Every time I try to select a spatial sound option, it switches automatically to off. I've tried reinstalling and updating drivers, neither of which worked. Please help....
  6. I can't enable any 7.1 spatial sound system

I can't enable any 7.1 spatial sound system: ** This Thread moved to English forum** [ATTACH] [ATTACH] As you can see, there is absolutely no option for me to choose any spatial sound program or even enable 7.1 virtural surround sound. I have Logitech G533 as my headset, it's pretty new, and the device manager...
  7. something went wrong while trying to turn on spatial sound

something went wrong while trying to turn on spatial sound: Please help, i have Asus ROG GL-553VW and OS build - 17134.165 and i bought Dolby atoms but it's not working. I tried to update my drivers still no effect. Please help...
  8. Spatial sound

Spatial sound: Hello, I have read how to enable spatial sound, but my only option is off, I know my headphones have spatial sound, but it won't work, can anybody tell me how to turn spatial sound on?...
  9. Trying to enable Lock Screen

Trying to enable Lock Screen: So, i've been trying to re-enable my lock screen as i use it at home to stop my family from accessing my private files which have some work stuff on it, and it won't enable, despite the fact i've used Regedit, control panel, and god knows what else. Is anyone else having...
  10. Error On Trying to enable Administrator Account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Error On Trying to enable Administrator Account: I get an error when i try to enable the administrator account so it shows at logon It is as follows any help is appreciated See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box. ************** Exception Text...