Windows 10: I'm trying to get admin on my school computer but the sethc.exe file just isn't there.I...

Discus and support I'm trying to get admin on my school computer but the sethc.exe file just isn't there.I... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MR_ICE_REAL [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/MR_ICE_REAL, Aug 30, 2022.

1. I'm trying to get admin on my school computer but the sethc.exe file just isn't there.I...

/u/MR_ICE_REAL, Aug 30, 2022

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Aug 30, 2022
  3. Razer Kraken V2 - Microsoft Teams (work or school) says "Your speakers aren´t working" & "Your microphone isn´t working"

Since I upgraded to Windows 11 my Razer Kraken V2 can´t be used for calls and meetings in Microsoft Teams (work or school).

While making a test-call there comes a pop-up saying: "Your speakers aren´t working" & "Your microphone isn´t working".

With the newest software installed from the Razer Website (Razer Synapse 3.7.131.11810 & Razer Synapse 2.21) it isn´t working.

When I tried to unistall Razer Synapse and reboot afterwards, it won´t change a thing - the only solution was to unistall razer synaps, uninstall the driver in the device-manager for the headphones and also for the microphone.

No Razer Synapse means no 7.1 sound, nor bass optimization.

I already asked the Razer support about that topic - they said when everything else (beside Microsoft Teams) the problem isn´t on their side?!

A Week ago, everything was working fine under Windows 10, thats the funny thing.

Any guesses what to do, so it will work again with the correct drivers?

Richie Domatio, Aug 30, 2022
  4. I'm trying to get admin on my school computer but the sethc.exe file just isn't there.I...

Exe files wont open

We suggest that you try to reinstall Antivirus and see if it helps.

You can also run a System File Checker (SFC) scan to check for any file corruption. SFC scan will scan for corrupt system files on the computer and repair them. Please see the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Click Command Prompts (Admin)
    • In the Command Prompt, type the following command and press Enter:
      sfc /scannow
    Provide us an update on the progress of your concern.

Kerwin Lee, Aug 30, 2022
Thema:

I'm trying to get admin on my school computer but the sethc.exe file just isn't there.I...

1. I'm trying to get admin on my school computer but the sethc.exe file just isn't there.I... - Similar Threads - I'm trying admin

2. school account to admin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    school account to admin: i need help to make my school account to an admin account because i somehow connected my account my private account to the school system and the school IT does not disconnect it so i need to take matters into my own hands....
  3. school account to admin

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    school account to admin: i need help to make my school account to an admin account because i somehow connected my account my private account to the school system and the school IT does not disconnect it so i need to take matters into my own hands....
  4. I'm trying to get access to all of my computers on my "wired" network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm trying to get access to all of my computers on my "wired" network: I'm running Windows 10 with all of the latest updates on one computer and Win 11 on another. I've followed Microsoft's description on "Advanced Sharing" & turned off password protections but, for some reason when I get on one of my other computers and try to access the "C"...
  5. Why isn't file explorer not opening .exe's?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why isn't file explorer not opening .exe's?: When i try to open any exe files on explorer it does the busy cursor then it doesn't open it? any fixes? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-isnt-file-explorer-not-opening-exes/6a803796-da43-4ab8-b50e-887d4de66ee1
  6. I bought Minecraft on my old computer under my school email and now trying to get in on my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought Minecraft on my old computer under my school email and now trying to get in on my...: So I have my old school email address that I used to use and bought Minecraft on my old Pc from there. Now I am trying to transfer my purchase of Minecraft to the new PC but I can't get it to download on the new PC and I can't even get the new Pc added as a device of mine...
  7. My school just took over my home computer.

in Windows 10 Customization
    My school just took over my home computer.: As online school starts up, I downloaded Microsoft Word to my desktop PC at home. When I logged into my school email, I was revoked of my admin permissions, and the new administrator of my PC is some random account called Administrator. I can't disconnect my work or school...
  8. Help! I'm trying to open an exe file that I extracted from Winzip but I keep getting this...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help! I'm trying to open an exe file that I extracted from Winzip but I keep getting this...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/HAWAll [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dybae8/help_im_trying_to_open_an_exe_file_that_i/
  9. I'm pretty sure I just bricked my computer...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I'm pretty sure I just bricked my computer...: So, I had an issue for a while on my computer. I finally looked it up, and the issue could be fixed by a chkdsk. It failed, and then I was in a recovery loop. I looked through the cmd prompt (which was the only thing I could use), and found that the boot had an issue. The...
  10. My Admin Account isn't truly admin

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    My Admin Account isn't truly admin: Hi guys, I have a W10 user account attached to my microsoft account. It is listed as a full on admin account. However, with certain tasks it doesn't let me do certain admin tasks. I wanted to make changes to my hosts file, but was unable to do so. Any thoughts? Thanks....