Windows 10: I'm trying to get LINE to log on my tablet-PC

Discus and support I'm trying to get LINE to log on my tablet-PC in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I can't login to LINE due to UI colors being white on the background and foreground. I have tried the dark high contrast settings and the Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by cjcheco, Feb 18, 2016.

1. cjcheco Win User

I'm trying to get LINE to log on my tablet-PC

I can't login to LINE due to UI colors being white on the background and foreground. I have tried the dark high contrast settings and the Windows Default theme and still get everything white so I can't see what the pop-up has after I enter my email and password on LINE.

TY

:)

cjcheco, Feb 18, 2016
  2. JamesJoey Win User

Unable to Log Into Microsoft Community From My Tablet

When I try to log into Microsoft Community from my table I am told the account doesn't exist.

I'm new to tablets, let alone logging into a web site I normally log into on my PC.

Any help will be appreciated,

James

JamesJoey, Feb 18, 2016
  3. LINE on PC Window 10

After install and set up LINE on PC Windows 10, when try to log in on PC, it keeps sending message to my Mobile Line with the following message:

WINDOWS has logged into LINE on WIN10.

If this is not you, please tap on the link below.

line://nv/connectedDevices/

On PC, it keeps returning to log-in screen.

But no matter what I do, I still cannot log in LINE on PC

BillWalker William, Feb 18, 2016
Thema:

I'm trying to get LINE to log on my tablet-PC

1. I'm trying to get LINE to log on my tablet-PC - Similar Threads - I'm trying LINE

2. I'm trying to get league of lengends and valorant completely uninstalled of my pc,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm trying to get league of lengends and valorant completely uninstalled of my pc,: Everytime I try to uninstall league of lengends and valorant off my pc it says it can't be found and it is taking up almost 300gbs on my hard drive. please help...
  3. I'm trying to get league of lengends and valorant completely uninstalled of my pc,

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm trying to get league of lengends and valorant completely uninstalled of my pc,: Everytime I try to uninstall league of lengends and valorant off my pc it says it can't be found and it is taking up almost 300gbs on my hard drive. please help...
  4. Trying to search my files and I'm getting a prompt to log in and then the following error...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to search my files and I'm getting a prompt to log in and then the following error...: Message: AADSTS500200: User account '*****@hotmail.com' is a personal Microsoft account. Personal Microsoft accounts are not supported for this application unless explicitly invited to an organization. Try signing out and signing back in with an organizational account. I...
  5. Trying to search my files and I'm getting a prompt to log in and then the following error...

Trying to search my files and I'm getting a prompt to log in and then the following error...: Message: AADSTS500200: User account '*****@hotmail.com' is a personal Microsoft account. Personal Microsoft accounts are not supported for this application unless explicitly invited to an organization. Try signing out and signing back in with an organizational account. I...
  6. I'm trying to sign in to my nuvision laptop tablet but I forgot the password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I'm trying to sign in to my nuvision laptop tablet but I forgot the password: I forgot my password word and when I go to reset passes I have to answer security questions but I forgot those too I don't know whatsoever do everytime I hold the power and volume button for 10 seconds a blue password screen shows and I can't reset it...
  7. I'm trying to sign in to my nuvision laptop tablet but I forgot the password

I'm trying to sign in to my nuvision laptop tablet but I forgot the password: I forgot my password word and when I go to reset passes I have to answer security questions but I forgot those too I don't know whatsoever do everytime I hold the power and volume button for 10 seconds a blue password screen shows and I can't reset it...
  8. I'm trying to gain administration on my PC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I'm trying to gain administration on my PC: 1.I've typed C:\Users\iburk>net (name) administrator /active:yes The syntax of this command is: NET [ ACCOUNTS | COMPUTER | CONFIG | CONTINUE | FILE | GROUP | HELP | HELPMSG | LOCALGROUP | PAUSE | SESSION | SHARE | START | STATIST What does it mean? What do I type to...
  9. Trying to reset my PC but I'm getting errors after errors

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Trying to reset my PC but I'm getting errors after errors: So, a bit of context. I recently installed a new GPU on my PC and all was fine, but today I found out that programs that used openGL were suddenly really, really unstable for some reason. After trying several things I decided to just reinstall Windows, but then I got faced...
  10. I'm neglecting my tablet/phone!

in Windows 10 Support
    I'm neglecting my tablet/phone!: Since the installation of Windows 10 on every computer I could find, I've seriously neglected my other devices! And it's not just because Windows 10 is new. I even let the battery on my once loyal tablet companion drizzle down to zero! *cry Anyone else leaving behind...