Windows 10: I'm trying to get Minecraft for Windows 10 cant find device.

Discus and support I'm trying to get Minecraft for Windows 10 cant find device. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I'm trying to get Minecraft for Windows 10 and when i try to download it it says "It looks like you don’t have any applicable devices linked to your... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TylerSpriggs1, Jan 9, 2020.

1. I'm trying to get Minecraft for Windows 10 cant find device.

I'm trying to get Minecraft for Windows 10 and when i try to download it it says "It looks like you don’t have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device with your Microsoft account." I think I need to try to download the Microsoft App itself i think

:)

TylerSpriggs1, Jan 9, 2020

2. Trying to download minecraft for windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for being part of Windows 10.

I appreciate you for providing details about the issue and your effort towards resolving it.

I suggest you to reset the Windows store and check if you can download the Minecraft.

Follow the below steps to reset the Windows Store:

• Press Windows key + R from the Desktop and click on
      Enter.
    • Type wsreset.exe and click on OK.
    Reference: Refer to the following Microsoft article on
    Windows 10 help & how-to

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/support

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Jan 9, 2020
  3. Barman58 Win User
    Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Jan 9, 2020
  4. I'm trying to get Minecraft for Windows 10 cant find device.

Minecraft not responding when loading mods I'm trying to get Minecraft for Windows 10  cant find device. :(

Hi Ebo,

As you are able to access Minecraft game on your device. Do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter,
    it troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

Refer: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

Step 2: I suggest you to check if there are any updates for the game in Windows Store. If found update the app and check if it helps.

Step 3: I suggest you to install all the pending updates on your device.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Try the above and update us the status of this issue. We will be happy to help you further.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Jan 9, 2020
Thema:

I'm trying to get Minecraft for Windows 10 cant find device.

1. I'm trying to get Minecraft for Windows 10 cant find device. - Similar Threads - I'm trying Minecraft

2. Cant find minecraft file on pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant find minecraft file on pc: I tried to get minecraft files as I download it from microsoft store for windows 10, and I opened user file to look for it but I didnt even found a file call APPDATA or even microsoft minecraft. it just like nothing here at all like minecraft not even existing on my pc...I...
  3. Cant find minecraft file on pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant find minecraft file on pc: I tried to get minecraft files as I download it from microsoft store for windows 10, and I opened user file to look for it but I didnt even found a file call APPDATA or even microsoft minecraft. it just like nothing here at all like minecraft not even existing on my pc...I...
  4. I'm trying to find an answer to the problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm trying to find an answer to the problem: I wanted to ask a question to see if anyone has an answer or at least a suggestion well, my computer stopped working each time I try to use it starts by turning on and then saying administer in the windows background, and then after that, it says loading after that it says...
  5. I'm trying to find an answer to the problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm trying to find an answer to the problem: I wanted to ask a question to see if anyone has an answer or at least a suggestion well, my computer stopped working each time I try to use it starts by turning on and then saying administer in the windows background, and then after that, it says loading after that it says...
  6. I'm trying to get to the bios device menu but I can't find it for some reason

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I'm trying to get to the bios device menu but I can't find it for some reason: I just can't find it submitted by /u/oferpoferlofer [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mc8ikf/im_trying_to_get_to_the_bios_device_menu_but_i/
  7. I am trying to find the code for getting Minecraft Bedrock Edition, or Minecraft on Windows...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am trying to find the code for getting Minecraft Bedrock Edition, or Minecraft on Windows...: I know that I got it before October 18, 2018. Where do I find the code because I can not find where I could get the code. I know where to put the code in but I do know where to find the code. I bought Minecraft on PC if that helps....
  8. I'm not able to use Cortana and get this everytime I try to open it. Moreover, I cant find...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I'm not able to use Cortana and get this everytime I try to open it. Moreover, I cant find...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/yaghikarim [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dvugc3/im_not_able_to_use_cortana_and_get_this_everytime/
  9. I used a code to get minecraft: windows 10 edition, but i cant find it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I used a code to get minecraft: windows 10 edition, but i cant find it: I used a code to install minecraft: windows 10 edition, but i cant find it. I looked at my orders list and i saw minecraft, but when i click install, it gives me the code i used to get it....
  10. minecraft windows 10 trying to get minecraft java instead

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft windows 10 trying to get minecraft java instead: so I'm trying to play minecraft java instead of minecraft from Microsoft but it says I have to pay again can someone help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/minecraft-windows-10-trying-to-get-minecraft-java/fedbdd65-744c-4482-9169-194ca382593d

Users found this page by searching for:

1. what to do when you try to get minecraft on the windows store and it says contact your payment provider.