Windows 10: I'm trying to get on my deceased father's laptop but I don't know none of his info and I...

Discus and support I'm trying to get on my deceased father's laptop but I don't know none of his info and I... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm trying to keep all his pictures and music but he didn't have a SD card to save any of and I'm afraid to reset for in case I lose it all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by garry jr. flemings, Feb 2, 2024.

1. I'm trying to get on my deceased father's laptop but I don't know none of his info and I...

I'm trying to keep all his pictures and music but he didn't have a SD card to save any of and I'm afraid to reset for in case I lose it all

:)

garry jr. flemings, Feb 2, 2024
  2. Ian Ser Win User

I`m trying to correct the spelling of my name on my window`s account, but don`t know how , please help.

Hi Myra,

You need to change the name of the account on the Microsoft account website. Here are the steps:

• Sign in to the Your info page on the Microsoft account website.
    • Under your name, select Edit name. If there’s no name listed yet, select
      Add name.
    • Enter the name you want, then choose Save. Some names may not be allowed if they contain blocked words or phrases. If you get an error when you enter your name, try a nickname instead.

Let me know if there are improvements.

Ian Ser, Feb 2, 2024
  3. Deceased Father and needing computer access

Hello,

My father passed away and he has 2 computers which I do not know the passwords to as he had changed them and forgot what they were. I need t get into these to get all the information off of them for bills and private information. I attempted the security
    questions and got a message stating I did not answer enough.

Please help me to get into these computers thanks.

RichardMuggle, Feb 2, 2024
  4. I'm trying to get on my deceased father's laptop but I don't know none of his info and I...

I have the computer of a deceased person and don’t know the password

I have a computer with Windows 11 from a deceased person and I do not know their login info or security questions. Please help me bypass

Quinn Williams1, Feb 2, 2024
Thema:

I'm trying to get on my deceased father's laptop but I don't know none of his info and I...

1. I'm trying to get on my deceased father's laptop but I don't know none of his info and I... - Similar Threads - I'm trying deceased

2. how to remove my deceased father and add my self to his laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to remove my deceased father and add my self to his laptop: how to remove my deceased father and add my self to his laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-my-deceased-father-and-add-my-self/e1f4d677-a0b0-4b06-918b-ac6fb1515860
  3. how to remove my deceased father and add my self to his laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to remove my deceased father and add my self to his laptop: how to remove my deceased father and add my self to his laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-my-deceased-father-and-add-my-self/e1f4d677-a0b0-4b06-918b-ac6fb1515860
  4. how to remove my deceased father and add my self to his laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. I'm trying to get on my deceased father's laptop but I don't know none of his info and I...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I'm trying to get on my deceased father's laptop but I don't know none of his info and I...: I'm trying to keep all his pictures and music but he didn't have a SD card to save any of and I'm afraid to reset for in case I lose it all...
  6. I'm trying to get on my deceased father's laptop but I don't know none of his info and I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm trying to get on my deceased father's laptop but I don't know none of his info and I...: I'm trying to keep all his pictures and music but he didn't have a SD card to save any of and I'm afraid to reset for in case I lose it all...
  7. My brother passed away and I'm trying to get into his computer but don't know pin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My brother passed away and I'm trying to get into his computer but don't know pin: My brother passed away and we are trying to access his computer but we cannot figure out pin https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-brother-passed-away-and-im-trying-to-get-into/7988e604-3605-4dc0-8913-1998a1db1e75
  8. My brother passed away and I'm trying to get into his computer but don't know pin

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My brother passed away and I'm trying to get into his computer but don't know pin: My brother passed away and we are trying to access his computer but we cannot figure out pin https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-brother-passed-away-and-im-trying-to-get-into/7988e604-3605-4dc0-8913-1998a1db1e75
  9. My brother passed away and I'm trying to get into his computer but don't know pin

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. I don't know whether i'm getting hacked or i'm glitched

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I don't know whether i'm getting hacked or i'm glitched: So I loaded up my pc and when I pressed the space bar to initiate the sign-in screen I was greeted with a message saying "You've entered an incorrect PIN several times To try again, enter A1B2C3 below." and I thought I just knocked my keyboard accidentally before my pc...