Windows 10: im trying to get out of s mode

Discus and support im trying to get out of s mode in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; im getting this error code 6kjy2eyyikmoaptp.72.... please help as I am trying to get out of s mode on this new acer aspire laptop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by JoshuaEngland1, Mar 23, 2020.

1. im trying to get out of s mode

im getting this error code 6kjy2eyyikmoaptp.72.... please help as I am trying to get out of s mode on this new acer aspire laptop

:)

JoshuaEngland1, Mar 23, 2020

2. Password not accepted in Safe mode

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community forum.

Have you tried all the above steps suggested by Sangeeta Sarkar on September 13, 2015.

I would suggest you to provide some information to help you better.

• Are you trying to login the Microsoft account or the Local account in safe mode?
    • Did you try with only safe mode or safe mode with networking?
    • What is the critical error you are getting?

If you are using Windows 10. To go to safe mode you have to follow the below steps.

If you are able to go to login screen in normal mode try the below steps to go to safe mode with networking.

• At the login screen click on the power symbol.

• Hold SHIFT + Click Restart.

• After restarting your system, select the Troubleshoot option.

• Select advanced options under
      Troubleshoot screen.

• Click on Startup Settings.

• Click Restart and follow the onscreen steps to go to
      Safe Mode with networking and check if you are able to login.

[*]
    Please get back with more information, we will be glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, Mar 23, 2020
  3. New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Mar 23, 2020
  4. Cerawy Win User

im trying to get out of s mode

My calibration doesnt load on startup

Well the steps i did previously didnt solve the problem, so im going to try your suggestion instead.

Cerawy, Mar 23, 2020
Thema:

im trying to get out of s mode

1. im trying to get out of s mode - Similar Threads - trying mode

2. I tried to put my pc in safe mode from the power button now it’ll tur

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I tried to put my pc in safe mode from the power button now it’ll tur: I tried to put my pc in safe mode from the power button now it’ll turN but not mouse keyboard and display https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-tried-to-put-my-pc-in-safe-mode-from-the-power/7121c677-b633-43ec-822b-b2f3d10650f7
  3. I tried to put my pc in safe mode from the power button now it’ll turn on but keyboard...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I tried to put my pc in safe mode from the power button now it’ll turn on but keyboard...: I tried to put my pc in safe mode from the power button now it’ll turn the computer but not keyboard mouse or display https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-tried-to-put-my-pc-in-safe-mode-from-the-power/9d3012e8-ace0-4bc0-be70-f3bd95c736db
  4. I tried to put my pc in safe mode from the power button now it’ll tur

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I tried to put my pc in safe mode from the power button now it’ll tur: I tried to put my pc in safe mode from the power button now it’ll turN but not mouse keyboard and display https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-tried-to-put-my-pc-in-safe-mode-from-the-power/7121c677-b633-43ec-822b-b2f3d10650f7
  5. I tried to put my pc in safe mode from the power button now it’ll turn on but keyboard...

I tried to put my pc in safe mode from the power button now it’ll turn on but keyboard...: I tried to put my pc in safe mode from the power button now it’ll turn the computer but not keyboard mouse or display https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-tried-to-put-my-pc-in-safe-mode-from-the-power/9d3012e8-ace0-4bc0-be70-f3bd95c736db
  6. I tried to put my pc in safe mode from the power button now it’ll turn on but keyboard...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. I tried to put my pc in safe mode from the power button now it’ll tur

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. external monitor turns off when trying to change to extended mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    external monitor turns off when trying to change to extended mode: I changed my external motinor refresh rate to too high and now extended mode doesnt work. when i try to extend my displays it automaticaly turs to laptop display and main display shows LOST SIGNAL. O duplicate mode everything works fine. I think I have to reset refresh rate...
  9. external monitor turns off when trying to change to extended mode

external monitor turns off when trying to change to extended mode: I changed my external motinor refresh rate to too high and now extended mode doesnt work. when i try to extend my displays it automaticaly turs to laptop display and main display shows LOST SIGNAL. O duplicate mode everything works fine. I think I have to reset refresh rate...
  10. I accidentally set my zoom to 500 but I already tried safe mode and restarting the PC and...

I accidentally set my zoom to 500 but I already tried safe mode and restarting the PC and...: Like I said I tried to use safe mode reset the PC even restarted It. I kept my files because I have important things on it I can't seem to fix it I don't wanna lose them i have it stuck on 500x zoom. Someone try to help I am using a tp01-1114 with a Compaq monitor...