Windows 10: I'm trying to get the latest version of ActivClient on my Windows11 home computer so that I...

Discus and support I'm trying to get the latest version of ActivClient on my Windows11 home computer so that I... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Details in questionSorry if I categorized this incorrectly. I'm asking for help because - shocker - I don't know what to do, so, the big-business BS... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Brianne_thisIsDumb, Dec 4, 2023.

1. I'm trying to get the latest version of ActivClient on my Windows11 home computer so that I...

Details in questionSorry if I categorized this incorrectly. I'm asking for help because - shocker - I don't know what to do, so, the big-business BS where Microsoft obfuscates how to actually get help and tries to make you categorize your ticket like you already know what the problem is, is causing more problems, as per usual.

:)

Brianne_thisIsDumb, Dec 4, 2023
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Unable to install ActivID ActivClient 7.1

Hi Troy,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand that you are unable to install ActivID ActivClient 7.1 on your Windows 10 computer, we will look into this for you. However, it would be great if you can provide the information requested below:

• From where did you download ActivID ActivClient 7.1?
    • What is the complete error message that you receive?
    • Which build version of Windows 10 is installed on the computer?

Meanwhile, you may refer the steps mentioned below:

Method 1: Running troubleshooter

Try running the troubleshooter for fixing issues related to installing a program. Refer the article

Fix problems that block programs from being installed or removed

Method 2: Removing and reinstalling

If ActivID ActivClient 7.1 is already installed on your system, I would suggest you to uninstall the older version, and then try installing the newer version as it could be possible that the older version of program might be preventing the installation.

Refer the section Uninstall or remove apps and programs, from the article

Repair or remove programs in Windows 10

Let us know the results.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Dec 4, 2023
  3. Error: ActivID x64 could not be completely installed while installing ActivClient 7.1

Hi,

I understand that you are facing issues while installing ActivClient on your Windows 10 PC, and you receive an error
    ActivID x64 could not be completely installed. For better understanding of the issue, please respond to the questions below:

1. Which build version of Windows 10 are you using currently?
    2. Is this the first time you are installing ActivClient on the PC?

Meanwhile, I would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below and check if that helps.

Method 1:

Try running the troubleshooter for fixing issues related to installing a program. Refer the article

Fix problems that block programs from being installed or removed

Method 2:

If ActivClient is already installed on your system, I would suggest you to uninstall the older version, and then try installing the newer version as it could be possible that the older version of program might be preventing the installation.

Refer the section Uninstall or remove apps and programs, from the article

Repair or remove programs in Windows 10

If the issue persists, please get back to us with the results of troubleshooting steps to assist you further.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Dec 4, 2023
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

I'm trying to get the latest version of ActivClient on my Windows11 home computer so that I...

ActivClient Installation Issues

Hi,

I appreciate the efforts taken by you in resolving the issue. I understand that you are facing issues in installing ActivID ActivClient x64 7.2.1 on your computer. I’ll certainly assist you with the issue.

Upon researching on this issue, I found that the Smart card reader must be connected to the computer while installing ActivClient on the computer. You may want to keep the Smart card reader connected to the computer while installing the program and
    see if that helps.

If the issue persists, I would suggest you to try running the troubleshooter for fixing issues related to installing a program and see if that helps. Refer the article Fix
    problems that block programs from being installed or removed

Let us know the results, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Dec 4, 2023
Thema:

I'm trying to get the latest version of ActivClient on my Windows11 home computer so that I...

1. I'm trying to get the latest version of ActivClient on my Windows11 home computer so that I... - Similar Threads - I'm trying latest

2. I had the latest PC Manager on my Windows11 PC Latest 23H version but had problems with it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I had the latest PC Manager on my Windows11 PC Latest 23H version but had problems with it...: I had the latest PC Manager on my Windows11 PC Latest 23H version but had problems with it so I Deleted it and tried to re-instal it and cannot now get it back...how do I do this?...
  3. I had the latest PC Manager on my Windows11 PC Latest 23H version but had problems with it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I had the latest PC Manager on my Windows11 PC Latest 23H version but had problems with it...: I had the latest PC Manager on my Windows11 PC Latest 23H version but had problems with it so I Deleted it and tried to re-instal it and cannot now get it back...how do I do this?...
  4. I'm trying to exit s mode on my windows 11 home computer and I keep getting the message,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm trying to exit s mode on my windows 11 home computer and I keep getting the message,...: I'm trying to exit s mode on my windows 11 home computer and I keep getting the message, "try again"" something happened and we couldn't start the upgrade. " What should I do?...
  5. I'm trying to exit s mode on my windows 11 home computer and I keep getting the message,...

I'm trying to exit s mode on my windows 11 home computer and I keep getting the message,...: I'm trying to exit s mode on my windows 11 home computer and I keep getting the message, "try again"" something happened and we couldn't start the upgrade. " What should I do?...
  6. I'm trying to get the latest version of ActivClient on my Windows11 home computer so that I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm trying to get the latest version of ActivClient on my Windows11 home computer so that I...: Details in questionSorry if I categorized this incorrectly. I'm asking for help because - shocker - I don't know what to do, so, the big-business BS where Microsoft obfuscates how to actually get help and tries to make you categorize your ticket like you already know what the...
  7. I keep getting error 0xc1900209 when I try to update my computer to the latest version of...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep getting error 0xc1900209 when I try to update my computer to the latest version of...: I am trying to update my computer to the latest version of windows 10. I tried using command prompt, and getting the update assistant. Neither worked....
  8. I keep getting error 0xc1900209 when I try to update my computer to the latest version of...

I keep getting error 0xc1900209 when I try to update my computer to the latest version of...: I am trying to update my computer to the latest version of windows 10. I tried using command prompt, and getting the update assistant. Neither worked....
  9. I keep getting error 0xc1900209 when I try to update my computer to the latest version of...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. I'm trying to update windows to the latest version from version 1803

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I'm trying to update windows to the latest version from version 1803: Hey, Recently I tried to update my windows to the latest version from version 1803. Few days ago I saw that the new update is available. The update had begun once it reached 29% my laptop restarted. I checked Windows Update and it said: Unable to install some updates...