Windows 10: I'm trying to install a game, GTA 5 specifically, which is around 100 GB. I have almost 400...

Discus and support I'm trying to install a game, GTA 5 specifically, which is around 100 GB. I have almost 400... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Not just with gta 5, a week ago I tried to install a 200 kb game, and it told me I don't have enough space. I have a disk partition designated for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ReedTheOwl12466, Feb 8, 2021.

1. I'm trying to install a game, GTA 5 specifically, which is around 100 GB. I have almost 400...

Not just with gta 5, a week ago I tried to install a 200 kb game, and it told me I don't have enough space. I have a disk partition designated for games, my G partition, and also my C partition where I keep anything that isn't a game. I'm not a tech guru, and so I don't have a clue. I have had this problem for a few months now, it's been plaguing me for so long, I just want it done with.

I tried deleting all my files on my Partition, then deleting the partition, and remaking it, doesn't work. Also, all my folders are read only. I tried changing it back but it won't let me.

I will be grateful to anyone who can help me. Please

:)

ReedTheOwl12466, Feb 8, 2021

2. GTA 5 INSTALLATION

Hello

I want to ask that is there any way to pause the installation of gta 5 as it is taking 30 min. to install 1% of game ( 0.30 hrs.× 100 =50 hours)

Please suggest me a way to pause the installation as it is totally impossible to keep my PC turn on for 50 hrs.

The size of setup of the game is nearly about 38 GB.

Avi aVi Avi, Feb 8, 2021
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    how to run gta in windows 10

Hi Shashwat,

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Which version of GTA are you using?
    • Is the issue specific to GTA game?
    • When you say 'cannot run on 600*400*32' are you referring to screen resolution?

If yes I suggest you to follow the steps below and check.

• Type Change the Screen resolution on Search
      and hit Enter.
    • Under Resolution change to Recommended settings.

Do let us know if you are able to play GTA game in Windows 10. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Feb 8, 2021
  4. I'm trying to install a game, GTA 5 specifically, which is around 100 GB. I have almost 400...

GTA 5 black screen problem

Hi Vlado,

To get better clarity on the issue, kindly answer the questions below:

• Are you experiencing this issue only with GTA 5 or with any other games on Windows 10?
    • Has it ever worked before with Windows 10?
    • Have you tried running the GTA 5 in compatibility mode?
    • How are you trying to access the game? Is it from Windows Store, Xbox app, or desktop application?

We look forward to your response.

Monica Cam, Feb 8, 2021
Thema:

I'm trying to install a game, GTA 5 specifically, which is around 100 GB. I have almost 400...

1. I'm trying to install a game, GTA 5 specifically, which is around 100 GB. I have almost 400... - Similar Threads - I'm trying install

2. Gta 5 installation trouble

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gta 5 installation trouble: Condition 'VersionNT64 >= v6.0 OR VersionNT64 = v5.2 AND ServicePackLevel >= 1' evaluates to false.[2924:2874][2024-01-15T13:07:03]: Error 0x81f40001: Bundle condition evaluated to false: VersionNT64 >= v6.0 OR VersionNT64 = v5.2 AND ServicePackLevel >= 1This is the error I...
  3. Gta 5 installation trouble

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Gta 5 installation trouble: Condition 'VersionNT64 >= v6.0 OR VersionNT64 = v5.2 AND ServicePackLevel >= 1' evaluates to false.[2924:2874][2024-01-15T13:07:03]: Error 0x81f40001: Bundle condition evaluated to false: VersionNT64 >= v6.0 OR VersionNT64 = v5.2 AND ServicePackLevel >= 1This is the error I...
  4. Bro i have a big problem i was trying to install gta 4 in windows pc which has several...

Bro i have a big problem i was trying to install gta 4 in windows pc which has several...: Bro i have a big problem i was trying to install gta 4 in windows pc which has several setups one of these setups were that turn off the windows security and later on due to some error the game doesn't installed and i deleted the game asap but what i left with a no windows...
  5. Gta 5 on pc

Gta 5 on pc: Hello, i have a question. Can you download gta 5 on pc if you already bought the game on the microsoft store?i had it on my xbox before it doesn't appear iwhen i search for it in the microsoft store. Does anyone know?...
  6. instaling gta 5

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    instaling gta 5: I bought gta 5 and it says that I own it but have to install on my devices and I set up my phone to it and it still wont work\ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/instaling-gta-5/adf145cc-4629-4aa2-9b6e-0c4f5b892a39
  7. GTA 5 Lagging

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GTA 5 Lagging: [IMG]My problem not solved after updating Windows. I having same problem memory continuously increasing while playing only gta 5, you can see in the above picture. So try to give me some idea's to solve memory leaking....
  8. I'm supposed to have 5 GB storage in OneDrive. Actually have 2,84.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I'm supposed to have 5 GB storage in OneDrive. Actually have 2,84.: I decided to try and properly use Microsoft's OneDrive today. From the looks of it, I have 5 GB of space according to onedrive.live.com. HOWEVER, in Windows 10, I only have 2,84 GB available before Windows says it is "full". What is going on here?...
  9. Gta 5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gta 5: Does anyone get fps drops while driving around in the city? Is there any solution to this? Specs : 8gb ram, core i5 2nd gen (2.4 with turbo boost upto 3.2 Ghz) AMD Radeon 6770M 2gb GDDR5 Intel HD 3000 2gb Windows 10 Insider Pro Preview 6093
  10. Game crash Gta 5

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Game crash Gta 5: Hello for long time my gta5 keeps crashing was fighting this thing for long time nothing was helping, now i used Debug Diagnostic Tool and i might need help pinpointing what is causing crashes. 86556