Windows 10: I’m trying to install a new Version of iTunes and this is what it gives me. (It does the...

Discus and support I’m trying to install a new Version of iTunes and this is what it gives me. (It does the... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ludespeh [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ludespeh, Mar 13, 2021.

1. I’m trying to install a new Version of iTunes and this is what it gives me. (It does the...

/u/ludespeh, Mar 13, 2021
  2. Ramon Imp Win User

iTunes installation + Other installation that have occured

It seems that there's a problem with that particular link. Anyhow, here are some steps that you can try and see if it resolves the issue:

• Disable your third-party antivirus.
    • Install iTunes as administrator.
    • Update your Windows.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Visit Apple forums to check for suggestions.

Update us with the results of these steps.

Ramon Imp, Mar 13, 2021
  3. Cannot install iTunes

Hello,

What version of Windows are you using?

Did you follow the steps for uninstalling iTunes? If not, do so now.

Right click on Start > Select Control Panel > Uninstall Programs

Uninstall all of these applications

• iTunes Software
    • Quicktime
    • Apple Software Update
    • Apple Mobile Support
    • Bonjour (especially Bonjour, the most problematic and most difficult component to remove properly! )
    • Apple Application Support (iTunes 9 or later)
    • iPhone (if you have it loaded)
    • and anything else related to iTunes — that’s the tough part where you need to be very careful
    iTunes should be uninstalled in this process of elimination. Reboot the computer.

To install iTunes, follow these steps.

Step one - download the icloud control panel (do not install yet)

Step two - Run the installer as an administrator by right clicking the installer and running as administrator

Step three - after the install finishes, DO NOT reboot

Step four - run the apple software update program and install iTunes from there.

Step five - Reboot, and enjoy

Smittychat., Mar 13, 2021
  4. RickC Win User

I’m trying to install a new Version of iTunes and this is what it gives me. (It does the...

iTunes won't connect to my iTunes Media directory

1. Uninstall iTunes completely. (I suggest using Geek Uninstaller. In my experience this does a good job of clearing remnants.)
    2. Download and install latest iTunes from Apple, not Windows Store (Never use the Windows Store for iTunes.)
    3. Check whether the Apple version allows you to point to your old media store.

Hope this helps...

RickC, Mar 13, 2021
Thema:

I’m trying to install a new Version of iTunes and this is what it gives me. (It does the...

1. I’m trying to install a new Version of iTunes and this is what it gives me. (It does the... - Similar Threads - I’m trying install

2. I am trying to install c++ but it gives me this error.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am trying to install c++ but it gives me this error.: 0x80240017 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-trying-to-install-c-but-it-gives-me-this/73003de7-7d11-48f6-9041-5c1de9e25d87
  3. I am trying to install c++ but it gives me this error.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am trying to install c++ but it gives me this error.: 0x80240017 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-trying-to-install-c-but-it-gives-me-this/73003de7-7d11-48f6-9041-5c1de9e25d87
  4. can someone give me a basic rundown on the event viewer/ manager? i’m trying to get a more...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    can someone give me a basic rundown on the event viewer/ manager? i’m trying to get a more...: it would be a real help, and i won’t have to keep asking stupid questions on reddit submitted by /u/socksgrowonbushes [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lx2b75/can_someone_give_me_a_basic_rundown_on_the_event/
  5. What benefits does Windows Defender give me with a Microsoft Account?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What benefits does Windows Defender give me with a Microsoft Account?: Windows Defender wants me to sign in with a Microsoft Account for "enhanced security and other benefits". However it doesn't explain what these benefits are. What does Windows Defender give me for signing in with a Microsoft Account? I'm using Windows 10 1909 165859
  6. Trying to install an update and it keeps giving me this error message.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Trying to install an update and it keeps giving me this error message.: [ATTACH] Never had this issue before. Tried restarting my laptop multiple times, tried to download it a few times. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-to-install-an-update-and-it-keeps-giving-me/4da0ae35-c63b-4908-977d-4d18266bea34
  7. I’m trying to reset my PC. Does anybody know what this is??

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I’m trying to reset my PC. Does anybody know what this is??: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/greks006s [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f4e4gu/im_trying_to_reset_my_pc_does_anybody_know_what/
  8. downloading iTunes on new version of Win10

downloading iTunes on new version of Win10: A box comes up stating that I need to remove the old version of iTunes from my laptop before I can download a newer version of iTunes but I cannot find that app anywhere. What now?...
  9. Deleting old iTunes, installing new iTunes to Windows 10

Deleting old iTunes, installing new iTunes to Windows 10: I spent the better part of 2 months trying to resolve a problem loading iTunes/Windows 10 new versions. I've had two iTunes customer support case numbers and spoke to 5 different technicians, all to no avail. I finally got Jasmine/iTunes this morning and she lead me to...
  10. try to install itunes

try to install itunes: I get the message "The feature you are trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable" when I try to install itunes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/try-to-install-itunes/89d19739-fd02-4031-b332-6526c945eb22