Windows 10: I'm trying to install and use zoom, I get a grey rectangle with a camera with a slash...

Discus and support I'm trying to install and use zoom, I get a grey rectangle with a camera with a slash... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I can't get the camera to work, I'm trying to use zoom but all I get is a grey rectangle with a slash though it, the camera light stays on . Can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Suzie Lomax, Apr 23, 2020.

1. I'm trying to install and use zoom, I get a grey rectangle with a camera with a slash...

I can't get the camera to work, I'm trying to use zoom but all I get is a grey rectangle with a slash though it, the camera light stays on . Can someone help me ?

:)

Suzie Lomax, Apr 23, 2020

2. Zoom webcam not working on Acer Aspire M

Trying to connect the app Zoom to my Acer Aspire M so that I can use the device camera. The app is Zoom which is like Skype. When in Zoom the video just flashes and will not connect to the laptop camera.

Maybe I need to add the app to the app list under Camera Settings? How to?

LindaGould2, Apr 23, 2020
  3. Camera doesn't work, It shows a grey screen with a 'slashed' camera

Original title: Camera doesn't work

Hi,

I don't know why, but my camera app on my Lenovo E440 laptop doesn't work. It shows a grey screen with a 'slashed' camera. The little light next to the camera does, however, still light up, indicating that the camera is in use...?

I'm trying to install and use zoom, I get a grey rectangle with a camera with a slash... 95d30f9b-83c7-4d65-9498-deaa098601f1.png

Any help will be appreciated I'm trying to install and use zoom, I get a grey rectangle with a camera with a slash... :)

Radhika Sewram, Apr 23, 2020
  4. mccbleue Win User

I'm trying to install and use zoom, I get a grey rectangle with a camera with a slash...

Lumia 530 can't zoom on camera

I haven't used the 520 myself, but as far as I know all Lumias have zoom, but assuming it has it will only be digital zoom as in most phones, only the very top Lumias have the post-processed zoom. How to zoom depends which camera app you are using:

• In the normal Microsoft Camera app, you have to start with your finger and thumb together on the screen to zoom in and draw them back together again to zoom back in.
    • In the Lumia Camera app, you move your finger vertically up the screen to zoom in and down to zoom back out.

mccbleue, Apr 23, 2020
Thema:

I'm trying to install and use zoom, I get a grey rectangle with a camera with a slash...

1. I'm trying to install and use zoom, I get a grey rectangle with a camera with a slash... - Similar Threads - I'm trying install

2. camera flicking when using Zoom

in Windows 10 Gaming
    camera flicking when using Zoom: Hello there,My camera suddenly started flicking when on a Zoom call. If I fiddle with the camera settings on zoom it normalises for few seconds but It starts flickering again. I've tried to update the driver, new downloads and install the camera "HP truevision HD" which...
  3. camera flicking when using Zoom

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    camera flicking when using Zoom: Hello there,My camera suddenly started flicking when on a Zoom call. If I fiddle with the camera settings on zoom it normalises for few seconds but It starts flickering again. I've tried to update the driver, new downloads and install the camera "HP truevision HD" which...
  4. Camera not working, Shows a grey screen with a Slashed Camera

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Camera not working, Shows a grey screen with a Slashed Camera: I need to fix my Camera, I have a Lenovo Laptop... I've been needing to go to zooms lately... but my camera just shows a grey screen with a white slashed camera, but the top camera light shines as if the cam is actually on, I've had this problem before.. I do not know how to...
  5. Camera not working, Shows a grey screen with a Slashed Camera

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Camera not working, Shows a grey screen with a Slashed Camera: I need to fix my Camera, I have a Lenovo Laptop... I've been needing to go to zooms lately... but my camera just shows a grey screen with a white slashed camera, but the top camera light shines as if the cam is actually on, I've had this problem before.. I do not know how to...
  6. Camera isn't working, shows a grey screen with a slashed camera

Camera isn't working, shows a grey screen with a slashed camera: The camera of my Lenovo S340 laptop isn't working. It shows this grey screen with a slashed camera. The light next to the camera is switching on but the camera doesn't work. I tried troubleshooting and updating it but no results. [ATTACH]...
  7. My camera doesn't work, It shows a grey screen with a slashed camera

My camera doesn't work, It shows a grey screen with a slashed camera: [ATTACH] I have already followed the advise from- https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-camera-winpc/camera-doesnt-work-it-shows-a-grey-screen-with-a/2a732867-8496-47f3-bd50-32dd9c3bcd8f however it is a bit out dated and the solutions have not...
  8. Using my digital camera on zoom

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Using my digital camera on zoom: Hi, i have an actitop fhd camera that works really well, i would like to use it on my laptop instead of the built in webcam, but when i connect it to my windows 10 i can’t use it the camera display shows the usb and sd card icon and when i go into the zoom In device manager...
  9. Zoom app- When I use the app Zoom I can't use the camera

Zoom app- When I use the app Zoom I can't use the camera: When I use the app Zoom I can't use the camera * Moved from MSN * Original title: Zoom app https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/zoom-app-when-i-use-the-app-zoom-i-cant-use-the/88fc760f-4274-403c-8997-c806f2483bf0
  10. How do I get the camera to use zoom?

How do I get the camera to use zoom?: Have tried to download camera, but computer says camera cannot be located, what is wrong? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-the-camera-to-use-zoom/2cb02b90-5b8e-49c5-a2b9-7af33d163dfd