Windows 10: I'm trying to install Office on my laptop but when I do it states "OfficeSerup.exe Couldn't...

Discus and support I'm trying to install Office on my laptop but when I do it states "OfficeSerup.exe Couldn't... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Trying to download office but according to OfficeSerup.exe it can't be downloaded because the virus scan failed. What do I do please?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by lisa vout, Jan 26, 2023.

1. lisa vout Win User

I'm trying to install Office on my laptop but when I do it states "OfficeSerup.exe Couldn't...

Trying to download office but according to OfficeSerup.exe it can't be downloaded because the virus scan failed. What do I do please?

:)

lisa vout, Jan 26, 2023
  2. Walo71a Win User

Update KB4550961 couldn´t be installed

Hi! I´ve tried hard to install KB 4550961 unsuccessfully. Even run this or that in order to correct whatever the problem might be.

However, after restart it appears “Updates couldn’t be installed” on the screen. Running Scannow and Restorehealth as Administrator didn´t
    work either.

I´ve also gone step by step thru “Fix Windows Update errors” steps 1 to 5. I´m reluctant to follow Step 6 Reset or Reinstall Windows –
    Refresh is not included - because I´m afraid I might loss some stuff important, though I created a restoration point and a USB recovery drive, just in case.

Walo71a, Jan 26, 2023
  3. I`m unable to install anything from the app store: Code: 0x80072EFD

Hey Greg,

Thanks for the help!

I tried everything on the list, including the system restore, expect step 13, because I couldn`t find the appropriate software for my SSD. Nothing seems to work.

If I try to install anything from the store, I just get the same error message.

I already did everything from this post to be sure my computer is clean:

https://www.reddit.com/r/techsuppor...ested_reading_official_malware_removal_guide/

Any other suggestions?

JohnnyBigoode, Jan 26, 2023
  4. Ztruker Win User

I'm trying to install Office on my laptop but when I do it states "OfficeSerup.exe Couldn't...

Ztruker, Jan 26, 2023
Thema:

1. I'm trying to install Office on my laptop but when I do it states "OfficeSerup.exe Couldn't... - Similar Threads - I'm trying install

2. I am trying to install Turbotax on Window11. when i try to open the exe file for...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am trying to install Turbotax on Window11. when i try to open the exe file for...: i have window 11 and trying to install turbotax. downloaded exe does not work it asks get a app.need help* Changed to a question https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-trying-to-install-turbotax-on-window11-when-i/122976f5-b741-4ac5-84f5-241670b89a68
  3. I'm trying to do this, for my wife . . .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm trying to do this, for my wife . . .: My wife has, an HP laptop. Dana Running, Windows 10. I'm trying to create her, a Google account. I followed, the steps. Putting in her, name. Birthdate, etc. It wants to create, her a Gmail address. But she already has, a Yahoo e-mail address. So, I select. Use her, current...
  4. I'm trying to do this, for my wife . . .

I'm trying to do this, for my wife . . .: My wife has, an HP laptop. Dana Running, Windows 10. I'm trying to create her, a Google account. I followed, the steps. Putting in her, name. Birthdate, etc. It wants to create, her a Gmail address. But she already has, a Yahoo e-mail address. So, I select. Use her, current...
  5. I'm trying to do this, for my wife . . .

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. I'm trying to do this, for my wife . . .

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. I'm trying to do this, for my wife . . .

8. I'm trying to install Office on my laptop but when I do it states "OfficeSerup.exe Couldn't...

I'm trying to install Office on my laptop but when I do it states "OfficeSerup.exe Couldn't...: Trying to download office but according to OfficeSerup.exe it can't be downloaded because the virus scan failed. What do I do please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-trying-to-install-office-on-my-laptop-but-when/510ec53e-6447-4e5a-9b6f-09bc539377fa
  9. I'm trying to install Office on my laptop but when I do it states "OfficeSerup.exe Couldn't...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I'm trying to install Office on my laptop but when I do it states "OfficeSerup.exe Couldn't...: Trying to download office but according to OfficeSerup.exe it can't be downloaded because the virus scan failed. What do I do please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-trying-to-install-office-on-my-laptop-but-when/510ec53e-6447-4e5a-9b6f-09bc539377fa
  10. I'm trying to update to office 16

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I'm trying to update to office 16: I'm trying to update to office 16-- it says token not found for my 25 digit card ordered at Staples 2 years ago - what's up? code is FnbGvueGaix4S.4.6.17 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-trying-to-update-to-office-16/0923362b-a7e3-4192-87c0-e6740030aa03