Windows 10: Im trying to install origins from EA games, Microsoft windows 10, but its failing to...

Discus and support Im trying to install origins from EA games, Microsoft windows 10, but its failing to... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I'm trying to install origjns from EA games, Microsoft windows 10, but its failing to working, msvcp140.dll was not found ? This and vcruntime? Its... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AislingBirbeck, Apr 6, 2020.

1. Im trying to install origins from EA games, Microsoft windows 10, but its failing to...

I'm trying to install origjns from EA games, Microsoft windows 10, but its failing to working, msvcp140.dll was not found ? This and vcruntime? Its driving me nuts, just wanted to play Sims! Oh and Im an ex microsofty back in the stone age ;-

:)

AislingBirbeck, Apr 6, 2020
  2. ulkesh Win User
    ulkesh, Apr 6, 2020
  3. Incompatible: EA Game

Hi,

From the information provided, it looks like the issue could be due to the program being old which is why it is not being supported in Windows 10.

I would however suggest you to try installing the game in compatibility mode by following the steps below and check again:

1. Right-click on the setup file of the game and select "Properties".

2. Select "Compatibility" Tab.

3. Place a check mark next to "Run this program in Compatibility mode" and select Windows 8
    from the drop down list.

4. Let the game install and then check the functionality.

Let us know the result.

Wungraileng Vashi, Apr 6, 2020
  4. Viper1951 Win User

Im trying to install origins from EA games, Microsoft windows 10, but its failing to...

Older EA games and Windows 10 64bit

Hello All,

I am trying to get an old EA game to run on my Windows 10 system, it's Battelfield: Vietnam. The game goes to launch, the screen goes dark then right back to my desktop screen. I have the older Battlefield 1942 installed and it runs fine ??? Any suggestions
    on how to get BF:V to run correctly would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you all

Viper1951, Apr 6, 2020
Thema:

Im trying to install origins from EA games, Microsoft windows 10, but its failing to...

1. Im trying to install origins from EA games, Microsoft windows 10, but its failing to... - Similar Threads - trying install origins

2. after installing the game when im trying to start its shows the error Entry Point Not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    after installing the game when im trying to start its shows the error Entry Point Not...: Hello Team I have installed the game age of mythology extended edition but i try to play the game it shows the error Entry Point Not Found In Dynamic Link Library How can i clear this error...
  3. after installing the game when im trying to start its shows the error Entry Point Not...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    after installing the game when im trying to start its shows the error Entry Point Not...: Hello Team I have installed the game age of mythology extended edition but i try to play the game it shows the error Entry Point Not Found In Dynamic Link Library How can i clear this error...
  4. cant launch games on ea said im not administrator?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant launch games on ea said im not administrator?: cant launch games says im not administrator https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-launch-games-on-ea-said-im-not-administrator/3d236fbb-0878-4ef9-acac-784283610284
  5. cant launch games on ea said im not administrator?

cant launch games on ea said im not administrator?: cant launch games says im not administrator https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-launch-games-on-ea-said-im-not-administrator/3d236fbb-0878-4ef9-acac-784283610284
  6. There’s a problem with this app. Reinstall the application from its original install...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There’s a problem with this app. Reinstall the application from its original install...: Hello i got alot of problems on my windows 10 HP laptop everytime i open a file or a game app it says "Theres a problem with this app. Reinstall the application from its original install location or contact your administrator". And i also have one where it says "You'll Need a...
  7. Problem with Microsoft Store on Windows 10 - Game its not installed but says its installed.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Problem with Microsoft Store on Windows 10 - Game its not installed but says its installed.: So i was trying to play Dead by Deadlight, i search it on windows search bar and click on it then nothing happens. Alright ill launch it from the MStore but the store ask me to Install it. I click on Install and after 10 seconds it says: instalation completed. But still next...
  8. Ea origin problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ea origin problem: when i click on battlefield 3 or 4 to run it just minimizes origin and browser does not open i reinstalled origin that it worked fine now again same what to do 141010
  9. Trying to install games from Microsoft Store on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to install games from Microsoft Store on Windows 10: I had Astroneer installed on my computer and logged on today to play the 1.0 release only to find it wasn't updated. So I tried to find a way to update it through the store, however, was unable to do so. Then I thought I would uninstall the game and reinstall it to get the...
  10. Strange behaviour from EA origin app

Strange behaviour from EA origin app: Short version Cant get Electronic Arts origin to run on my PC, but installs ok. Long version I did a cleanup on a PC that could not run EA origin, or sims 4 after all the usual cleanups inc sfc scannow etc, Origin and sims4 work perfectly. While doing this I noticed that...