Windows 10: Im trying to install this but it keeps saying this

Discus and support Im trying to install this but it keeps saying this in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/dudepi3 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/dudepi3, Aug 20, 2020.

1. Im trying to install this but it keeps saying this

/u/dudepi3, Aug 20, 2020

2. Trying to install some apps then it says to install, which I do, but it never says installed

Hello,

Thank you for writing to us.

From the description provided, I understand that you are unable to install multiple apps via Windows Store.

The issue might occur if the app is not being able to download itself via Store at the first place.

First, try to update the Windows Store apps and see if it helps to make any positive impact.

Please follow the below steps.

1. Open the Store app.

2. Click on the user icon, and click/tap on
    Downloads and updates.

3. Click on Check for updates.

4. If you have updates available for apps, then you can click on
    Update all, or click/tap on the download and install (down arrow) button to update individual apps.

If it still does not help, I suggest you to follow these steps to run the Windows inbuilt troubleshooter and then try again to download and install the apps.

• Write Troubleshooting in the search box and hit enter.
    • Click on Troubleshooting tab.
    • Click on view all option on the upper left corner.
    • Select the Windows Update option from the list.
    • Click Next to run theTroubleshooter.

Kindly keep us posted on the status of the issue.

Thank you.

Sayan_Ghosh, Aug 20, 2020
  3. cortana saying im offline when im not

Hi Kencrampton,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I will definitely assist you.

Let’s try simple steps and check if this helps in resolving the issue. Follow the below steps provided.

Step 1.

I suggest you to go through the powershell command and try the steps.

• Open the Task manager. Here’s a tip: Press CTRL+Shift+ESC.
    • Click on File tab and select Run New Task.
    • Make sure you have a check mark beside Create this task with administrative privileges.
    • Type Powershell.
    • Type the following in the Powershell prompt:

$manifest = (Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.WindowsStore).InstallLocation + '\AppxManifest.xml' ; Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $manifest
    • Close the Powershell window
    • Reboot the computer for the changes to take effect.
    If the issue still persist, try the below steps:

Step 2.

I would recommend you to the Run the Internet connections troubleshooter and check. Please follow these steps:

• Type troubleshooting in the Windows search box on the taskbar.

• Click on troubleshooting in the search results.

• Click "View all" and then click "Internet Connections".

• Click "Next" and follow on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooter.
    Hope this helps. Post us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Aug 20, 2020
  4. Im trying to install this but it keeps saying this

Cannot insta;; or uninstall programs it keeps saying a program already being installed!

Hi Brandi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I will definitely assist you with the issue.

To understand the issue better, please provide us more information.

• Which program are you trying to uninstall?

• What is the exact issue with Office XP Student?
    The issue you are facing could be due to the program is running on desktop background. Let’s try simple troubleshooting steps and heck if it help in resolving the issue. Follow the below steps:

Step 1.

I suggest you to go to the task manager and check if the program is running on Windows back ground. Follow the below steps:

• Press CTRL+Shift+ESC to open Task manager.
    • Locate for the program which you are trying to uninstall.
    • Right click on it and click on End task.
    • Try uninstalling the program.
    If the issue still persist try the below steps.

Step 2.

I would recommend you to restart the computer and as soon as the computer boot up try uninstalling the programs.

If the above steps did not fix the issue try the below steps provided.

Step 3.

I suggest you to unregister and register the Windows installer and check if it helps. Follow the below steps:

• Click Start, click Run, type
      MSIEXEC /UNREGISTER, and then click OK. Even if you do this correctly, it may look like nothing occurs.

• Click Start, click Run, type
      MSIEXEC /REGSERVER, and then click OK. Even if you do this correctly, it may look like nothing occurs, or you may briefly see an hourglass. After you run this command, the operation is complete.
    Hope this helps. Post us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Aug 20, 2020
Thema:

Im trying to install this but it keeps saying this

1. Im trying to install this but it keeps saying this - Similar Threads - trying install keeps

2. im trying to enter my bitlocker key but it keeps saying it is incorrect but its not! now im...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    im trying to enter my bitlocker key but it keeps saying it is incorrect but its not! now im...: how to bypass bitlocker in dell tpm 2.0 security? im entering the correct bitlocker key but it says its incorrect https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-trying-to-enter-my-bitlocker-key-but-it-keeps/0bb781f6-f2b2-4e0d-8cc2-dceecde850c4
  3. im trying to enter my bitlocker key but it keeps saying it is incorrect but its not! now im...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    im trying to enter my bitlocker key but it keeps saying it is incorrect but its not! now im...: how to bypass bitlocker in dell tpm 2.0 security? im entering the correct bitlocker key but it says its incorrect https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-trying-to-enter-my-bitlocker-key-but-it-keeps/0bb781f6-f2b2-4e0d-8cc2-dceecde850c4
  4. so im trying to login to the microsoft store but it keeps saying error code 0x800706d9

in Windows 10 Gaming
    so im trying to login to the microsoft store but it keeps saying error code 0x800706d9: i'm going to the microsoft store and when I try to sign in it tells me that something went wrong and to try again later. the error code it provides me is 0x800706d9 and i just can't find a solution to fix this issue...
  5. so im trying to login to the microsoft store but it keeps saying error code 0x800706d9

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    so im trying to login to the microsoft store but it keeps saying error code 0x800706d9: i'm going to the microsoft store and when I try to sign in it tells me that something went wrong and to try again later. the error code it provides me is 0x800706d9 and i just can't find a solution to fix this issue...
  6. keeps saying everything im trying to download is a virus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    keeps saying everything im trying to download is a virus: hello, I am currently trying to download visual studio, but when I try to download it. it cancels and tells me a virus is detected.this is not the first time and lately I havent been able to download anything from the internet, even though I know it's a completly safe...
  7. keeps saying everything im trying to download is a virus

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    keeps saying everything im trying to download is a virus: hello, I am currently trying to download visual studio, but when I try to download it. it cancels and tells me a virus is detected.this is not the first time and lately I havent been able to download anything from the internet, even though I know it's a completly safe...
  8. keeps saying everything im trying to download is a virus

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Im trying to install windows 10 on a pc and it keeps saying a media driver your computer...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Im trying to install windows 10 on a pc and it keeps saying a media driver your computer...: Could i get some help im using a 500gb Samsung M.2 i dont have a optical drive in the system submitted by /u/stalin-body-pillow [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kpqx00/im_trying_to_install_windows_10_on_a_pc_and_it/
  10. Im trying to install Windows10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Im trying to install Windows10: How can I solve this problem “Windows cannot install requires files windows 10”? In downloaded windows tool on my pc and installed w10 on a usb. submitted by /u/Cozzy292002 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gcdt1f/im_trying_to_install_windows10/