Windows 10: I'm trying to install Windows 10, but when I boot up the PC, all I see is a light blue screen?

Discus and support I'm trying to install Windows 10, but when I boot up the PC, all I see is a light blue screen? in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; The PC is completely new. Only an empty screen with a light blue background appears, after about 1 minute the PC switches off. Ich versuch Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Drugbuhh, Jul 9, 2020.

1. Drugbuhh Win User

I'm trying to install Windows 10, but when I boot up the PC, all I see is a light blue screen?

The PC is completely new. Only an empty screen with a light blue background appears, after about 1 minute the PC switches off.

:)

Drugbuhh, Jul 9, 2020
  2. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Jul 9, 2020
  3. PC wont boot up (No POST, No Video)

I recently installed a new Asus M5A99X Evo r2.0. The motherboard green LED lights up and the case and cpu fans spin. But there is no video when its hooked up to my monitor.

Steps that i have tried:
    "No POST", "system won't boot", and "no video output" troubleshooting checklist

Made sure all connections are properly connected.

Flashing the CMOS

Tested the PSU

Followed all steps in the user manual

If there are any links that you guys can point me to or suggestions that could help it would be highly appreciated. Thank you

Mrblack761, Jul 9, 2020
  4. r.h.p Win User

I'm trying to install Windows 10, but when I boot up the PC, all I see is a light blue screen?

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Jul 9, 2020
Thema:

1. I'm trying to install Windows 10, but when I boot up the PC, all I see is a light blue screen? - Similar Threads - I'm trying install

2. Blue blank screen when I boot up from windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue blank screen when I boot up from windows 10: Blue blank screen when when I boot up from windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-blank-screen-when-i-boot-up-from-windows-10/8d1ec77a-d480-4420-8a6e-27afd34e0eda
  3. Blue blank screen when I boot up from windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue blank screen when I boot up from windows 10: Blue blank screen when when I boot up from windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-blank-screen-when-i-boot-up-from-windows-10/8d1ec77a-d480-4420-8a6e-27afd34e0eda
  4. Blue screen when the pc boot up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen when the pc boot up: Hi guys, I need community help to understand a blue acrren am having when the pc boot up. Anyone able to understand what the root of the crash is please? Windows dump files...
  5. Blue screen when the pc boot up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen when the pc boot up: Hi guys, I need community help to understand a blue acrren am having when the pc boot up. Anyone able to understand what the root of the crash is please? Windows dump files...
  6. Blue screen when the pc boot up

7. blue screen error pops up when I try to install windows boot file

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    blue screen error pops up when I try to install windows boot file: blue screen error pops up when I try to install windows boot file https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-error-pops-up-when-i-try-to-install/ba64d67f-14ee-42ee-8557-29043da28868
  8. blue screen error pops up when I try to install windows boot file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    blue screen error pops up when I try to install windows boot file: blue screen error pops up when I try to install windows boot file https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-error-pops-up-when-i-try-to-install/ba64d67f-14ee-42ee-8557-29043da28868
  9. blue screen error pops up when I try to install windows boot file

10. Different blue screen errors when I boot up my pc

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Different blue screen errors when I boot up my pc: So last night I was on my computer talking to my friends and it randomly blue screened me out of no where, it restarted and I got logged back in and then it blue screened me again with a different message this time, booted up again and I got another different message! I’m...